For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Warriors RP Page
Today at 4:56 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars RP
Today at 4:40 pm by ~*Amber*~

» Guardians (RP thread)
Today at 4:39 pm by Scarzie

» Soul Takers 2.0
Today at 12:10 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Today at 12:10 pm by Scarzie

» ReHistoric RP
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm by Scarzie

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm by Scarzie

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm by Scarzie

» Warriors Info Page
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:58 pm by Scarzie

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

~*Amber*~

Night-blade

Ink Jackal

Ayame

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

~*Amber*~

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The UnShaken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:18 am

The Heartland War brought our great nation to it's knees. The adults of the United States of America divided into pro-life and pro-choice armies. We teenagers were the only people thinking straight... The adults took away our schools and our chance of a good future and many of us became angry and started the Teen Uprisings. We were uneducated and wanted what was rightfully ours, but we became dangerous to the adults, they became scared of us. One day a scientist named Janson Rheinschild and his wife Sonia Rheinschild developed a technology to better the world so people could get organs they needed for transplants... The organization Janson funded to stop his technology from being abused wiped his name from the earth and abused his technology. They used his technology to stop the war and get rid of the "feral" teen problem. They did this by creating the process of Unwinding.

ADR Intro:

My name is Eli Lawless and I am the current leader of the Anti-Divisional Resistence or better known as the ADR. Unwinding became legal 3 years ago and my friends and I created the ADR to help unlucky teens like you, we almost succeeded with the teen uprisings and I feel we must do anything we can to stop unwinding, are you with me?

Juvey Intro:

You had no other job you could get. You looked around trying to find something profitable and the only business you found was in unwinding. You became a Juvey, either out of hatred for these teens, out of fear of the "terror generation", or just for the money. Either way now you are going around tracking down AWOLs and bringing teens to harvest camps.

AWOL Intro:

You messed up. BIG TIME!!! You never thought it would happen to you, but you pushed your parents or guardians too far this time. They signed the order, but you will not go down without a fight! Not this time, are you prepared to fight until you are 18, killed, or captured?

Graveyard Intro:

Well the ADR finally came through for you. You have made it to a safe haven for AWOLs. A young boy with light dirty-blonde hair opened the crate you've been sitting in, "Welcome to the Graveyard! I'm Alec Woods, you're savior for today. Ill be back after I open the other crates to help you out and you can stretch your legs." Later on you are shown around the Graveyard and you are assessed to see where you will work the entire time you live here. If you can stay alive until your 18th birthday you can leave and lead your own life.

What This RP is:

A Rp based off of the Unwind Dystology series by Neal Shushterman. The books are Unwind, UnWholly, and UnSouled. A fourth book titled UnDivided is coming out in October.

The events in this RP take place in the past before the actual book series and the characters in this RP are NOT the same as the character in the book series.

What Unwinding is:

A process by which a parent can choose to "retroactively abort" their child from age 13-18.

What the Unwind Accord is:

1/2 of the Bill of Life. The document that states no child's life can be aborted from the moment of conception to the age of 13, and then from ages 13-18 a child may be unwound. There are, however, exceptions to these rules. A teen slated for unwinding if pregnant cannot be unwound until after the child is born, those with severe handicaps and/or disabilities cannot be unwound, and those who have injected their bodies with explosive chemicals and become what are known as clappers may not be unwound for the simple fact that the chemicals never completely leave their systems.

The Bill of Life

The Bill of Life was a set of constitutional amendments passed, signed and agreed upon as a peace treaty between the Pro-life and the Pro-choice parties to end the Second Civil War, also known as the Heartland War.

The Bill of Life includes the Unwind Accord and the Storking Initiative.

The Unwind Accord states that human life may not be touched from the moment of conception until a child reaches the age of thirteen. However, between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, later lowered to seventeen, a parent may choose to retroactively "abort" a child on the condition that the child's life doesn't "technically" end. The process by which a child is both terminated and yet kept alive is called "unwinding," now a common, and accepted practice in society.

The Stoking Initiative states that a parent may choose to "stork" an unwanted newborn infant instead of aborting the unborn child. Through storking, they pass on their responsibility as the child's parent to the unsuspecting family if they successfully get away with the storking.

Clappers:

"Young terrorists" whose circulatory systems have been pumped with an undetectable chemical that makes their blood explosive. They get their name because they detonate by bringing their hands together in powerful applause.

Because of the spontaneity of clapper attacks, public applause was banned in several places.

Storks:

Children who were unwanted by their birth parents and were left on the porch of a different family who didn't ask for the responsibility of raising the child. They are often sent to be unwinds.

Tithes:

As part of some strict religions, children are "tithed" which is another term for unwound as part of giving 10% of everything back to God.

Havest Camps:

Places where children are sent to be unwound and have their organs and other body parts harvested.

Juveycops:

Cops especially assigned to tracking down and bringing in "AWOL" Unwinds. They are also sent to bring children to harvest camps.

AWOLs:

Children who are on the run to try and escape the fate of Unwinding

Wards:

Children who live in State Homes or StaHos and have the last name Ward.

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:22 am

Juveycops:

Cutter, 19 and 1/2, Male

Slade Green, 20, Male

AWOLs:

Griffin, 16, Male

Billie Olivera, 15, Female

Baze Conway, 15, Male

Caleb Windisch, 16, Male

Balthazar Michaelis, 17, Male

The ADR:

Leader:
Eli Lawless, 19, Male

Second in Command:
(OPEN)

Post Commanders(Those who schedule and make rules for safehouses, for example they control the moment the children are sent to the next safehouse):

Safehouse Leaders(Those who watch the children first-hand):

Ryder, 19, Male

Movers(those who move AWOLs from one safehouse to the next):

Jessy James, 19, Female

Roamers(AWOLs in the safehouse system):

The Graveyard (an airplane graveyard all Roamers end up in):

Leader:
Cheza, 17, Female

Second in Command:
Alec Woods, 17, Male

ADR Staff:
Samantha McNelly, 18, Female

Random space for children jobs!!! They work at the graveyard so they are self-sustainable!!!

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:11 am

Children Hierarchy: (I havent made the types of jobs yet but each type has a leader among them)

Weavers/Clothes makers

Leader:

Workers:

Rhine Tochi, 15, Female

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:12 am

NEWS/EVENTS:

3/31/14:
was made (because I'm on Spring Break and bored.....)
LöweStreik115 and Fyre joined

4/1/14:
EverEnigmatic joined.
I made more characters.
I changed the way some things are organized

4/2/14:
Sapphy joined after I nagged her about it multiple times. XD
It's my sisters bday

5/27/14:
Was my bday

5/28/14:
Coal joined.
First amount of activity in almost a month.

6/4/14:
LöweStreik115 gave a suggestion for the rp! First suggestion! Will probably make for an interesting plot...

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Mods:
FunnelStorm- Eli Lawless, Alec Woods, Baze Conway, Slade Green, Caleb Windisch, Balthazar Michaelis

Members:
LöweStreik115-Rhine Tochi
Fyre-Griffin, Ryder, Cutter, and Cheza
EverEnigmatic-Billie Olivera
Sapphiarheart- Jessy James
CoalFire- Samantha McNelly

Joining Form(not really, just fill it out so I know something about your character or just tell me these things during the rp):

SN:
Name (First and Last):
Desc.:
Personality:
History:
What you are(Juvey, AWOL, ADR):
Job:
Suggestions for RP:
Other:

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Member Forms:

SN:FunnelStorm
Name (First and Last): Eli Lawless
Desc.: 6'2, Black hair, brown eyes, wears t-shirt and jeans
Personality: It depends on the mood he's in that day. He can be your best friend or worst nightmare
History:He was part of the "terror generation" and survived until he couldn't be unwound and now he is protecting others from that same fate
What you are(Juvey, AWOL, ADR): ADR
Job: Leader
Suggestions for RP: I created it
Other: nothin

SN:FunnelStorm
Name (First and Last): Alec Woods
Desc.: 5'10", light dirty-blonde hair, stormy blue eyes, really tan, wears t-shirt and shorts
Personality: He is kind-hearted and likes to help wherever he can
History: He lived on the streets most of his life because his abusive parents were too busy with the war. He started fighting for schools when they closed them down because he valued education. His parents signed the unwind order as soon as unwinding was legal and he has been surviving for 3 years.
What you are(Juvey, AWOL, ADR): ADR/AWOL
Job: Second in Command at Graveyard
Suggestions for RP:again I created it
Other:nothin

SN: LöweStreik115
Name (First and Last):Rhine Tochi
Desc.: She has black hair and mismatched eyes, one being blue, the other deep green. She always has a purple cloak with a black leather hood on, and refuses to take it off. She also has denim jeans and leather boots, which are always clean, and she has never known why they won't get dirty. The cloak is the same, an the reason is certain chemicals in the fabric that make it act like plastic to anything that would dirty it.
Personality: She is quiet, kind, and very sweet and charming, though she was rebellious before. It's hard to think that she ever was a rebellious teen though.
History: She was sent to the unwinding camps when she turned 14, though very quickly was put in the safehouses and got to the graveyard on her birthday.
What you are(Juvey, AWOL, ADR):AWOL
Job: She works as a clothes maker.
Suggestions for RP: Uhh...........LULS?
Other: ELLO FUNNELPAW

SN: Sapphiarheart  
Name (First and Last): Jessy James
Desc.: Light brown/blond hair with hints of copper and is always put up, sapphire blue eyes, and pale skin. She usually wares a pair of worn jeans, a lighter colored tank top and a brown leather jacket with a pair of tennis shoes.
Personality: Can seem a bit cold some times, but can be very compassionate and patient with kids. She's usually pretty thoughtful and careful, but she'd have no problem with getting to kick some butt.
History: Jessy wasn't exactly a trouble child, but her family wasn't the greatest. Jessy ended up becoming an AWOL when she was 16, but she become part of the ADR by the time she turned 17
Job: Mover
Suggestions for RP: I've got nothin', it seems pretty awesome
Other: Haha, yesh! I finally made it

SN: CoalFire
Name (First and Last): Samantha McNelly
Desc.: Samantha is tall and fit. She has long bleached white hair, which she usually puts into a ponytail. Her hair is almost the same color of her skin, and the only thing that stands out are her eyes, which are a piercing green. She usually wears a black t-shirt with jeans that she tends to draw on, to occupy herself. Although her mind is generally wandering.
Personality: Samantha is a sarcastic girl, with a slight soft side. She can be quite vicious, but it merely means she likes you. Eventually she'll warm up (We hope...).
History: Samantha's parents sent her off to be unwound, due to her failing grades. No matter what she did, she couldn't live up to their glorious standards. After awhile, she stopped caring and her grades slipped further. She managed to outrun the Juvies. This was 2 years ago, she is now safe, from the Juvies at least.
Job: She works at Graveyard
Suggestions for RP: You pretty much nailed this! HOW AWESOME!
Other:

Last edited by FunnelStorm on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

i dont know how many but reserve lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

Alright that should be enough...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:54 pm

SN: I have to Google translate copy paste, so I can't post mah SN LULS
Name (First and Last):Rhine Tochi
Desc.: She has black hair and mismatched eyes, one being blue, the other deep green. She always has a purple cloak with a black leather hood on, and refuses to take it off. She also has denim jeans and leather boots, which are always clean, and she has never known why they won't get dirty. The cloak is the same, an the reason is certain chemicals in the fabric that make it act like plastic to anything that would dirty it.
Personality: She is quiet, kind, and very sweet and charming, though she was rebellious before. It's hard to think that she ever was a rebellious teen though.
History: She was sent to the unwinding camps when she turned 14, though very quickly was put in the safehouses and got to the graveyard on her birthday.
What you are(Juvey, AWOL, ADR):AWOL
Job: She works as a clothes maker.
Suggestions for RP: Uhh...........LULS?
Other: ELLO FUNNELPAW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:59 pm

Alright added and I got your sn on it lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 pm

THE POWER OF THE RAINBOW DASH COMPELS YOU!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

MY siggie so stronq (/LULS\)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Wait who is Lowe? ]]

And I'll join with An AWOL Griffin and others in a day when It's not almost mid-night!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 am

Skystar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

[Oh okay!] Help me out here. Lowe is german for Lion but I dont know the last part....]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 am

Lionstrike LULS)

Also, Rhine's name literally means Rhineland, cause I like the region a lots.)

Rhine was, well, doing her job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

And Night you dont have to do a form, as I put in () on the front page lol)

Alec walked around and he decided to visit the weavers's jet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:15 am

As much as these forums bring back bad memories of an rp I got kicked out of, cause That little sign of abomination/awesomeness/idon'tknowhowifeelaboutit up there in the top left corner lol)

Rhine noticed Alec and she attempted not to raw his attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:18 am

Alec looked around, "I was told to come and tell you that it's time for your break"

All of the kids working in the jet took off right away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

Rhine did not stop working. She didn't really like breaks. Nothing to do but think. And thinking led to thinking of the person she liked. She normally managed to get out of going on break one way or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   

Back to top Go down

The UnShaken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next