For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

Ink Jackal

Night-blade

Ayame

Riyshassam350z

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Ink Jackal

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The UnShaken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Rhine started to lean on Alec as they walked, when they neared the jet she started to hold the wound, silently screaming in her head. The pain was intense. She felt like the knife had pierced a a nerve. Now that she thought about it, she couldn't feel part of her lower arm.

Alec's father silently observed the two, not saying anything and waiting for Alec. But he couldn't help himself, saying, "How much do the scars hurt, Alec? I hope they burn like the fires of H**l! And I wonder if little Rhine here remembers that whip her parents borrowed from me, and why they used it." He sneered cruelly at Alec, as if attempting to bait him into violence. The sneer widened as he watched Rhine's eyes grow vacant and as she whimpered. She seemed hesitant as she lurched forward. The experimental chemicals we sneaked into her meds are working. Though part of it might've been the way her parents used a whip on her in the months before she was sent to be unwound, they're working. He thought, looking like he was enjoying the experience. They could've come with this offer exactly a year and 364 days ago, but they had waited until they could test the very new and experimental chemical they had made to create soldiers that would instantly obey orders without hesitation. It had been Alec's father's idea to test it on the girl that was afraid of being attached to something for too long and also afraid of any remark that reminded her of her parents. Alec and Rhine's (her second parents) parents had been very good friends and so they were still talking. That was how they knew the location of the graveyard, because Rhine's parents knew where Rhine's meds went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Alec bit his tongue so hard it started to bleed, but he didn't act violently. "If anything, you will go to the fires of hell for what you did." Alec replied calmly, although he was raging in his mind. He didn't care about what happened to him, but bringing Rhine into it almost made him lose it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:36 am

Alec's father wasn't saying anything, though the grin on his face wasn't anything Alec had every seen from his father before. From the way his guards were slowly backing away with Rhine in tow, looking at Alec like he should move away for his own safety, he could've probably gotten the gist of it: His father wasn't exactly right in the head anymore. "Are you asking for a beating, boy? Or are you trying to get her hurt? Are you a coward, or are you loyal? It's your choice." He said, sliding a hand from her chest to her chin, earning the luxury of a noise of fear and uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:25 am

Alec growled, "I'm no coward and you know it. Leave her alone. We came to discuss a deal and I intend to leave everything at that. There's no telling what will happen if you truly manage to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:17 am

Alec's father slowly turned around. He flexed his wrist and sent a knife flying towards Alec, but it whizzed past his right cheek, putting a long cut across his cheek that was somewhat jagged from the knife being flimsy and it ended up breaking when it hit the wall behind him.

Rhine was stuck to the exact spot she was in, her brain suddenly not allowing her to do anything but obey Alec's father. So, if Alec didn't get rid of him, there was no saying what would happen with the mental state he had. she didn't want to sit by, but she couldn't help it; it felt like she had shut down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Alec touched his cheek where it was bleeding, "Was that supposed to hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:10 pm

"You little........" Alec's father started, swinging at Alec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Alec grabbed his father's fist and twisted his arm behind his back, "Maybe I didn't make myself clear, Dad. We are having a discussion and that is it." He let him go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Alec's father finally calmed down. "Fine. You know the deal. And I'll let her do things of her own will if you accept. Then again, the military could level this place as soon as you refuse." He pointed out.

Rhine silently watched Alec for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm

"You aren't taking Rhine, take someone else if you have to but not her." Alec said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:27 am

"Why would I take one of the few to actually cause a riot-unseccessful riot, mind-in a place where they were supposed to be unwound? For a soldier? No, I wouldn't take her anytime." His father said, and with a snap of his fingers he let Rhine do what she wished. She chose to drop unconscious. Alec's father and the guards marched out, and shouts were heard. And then the sharp crackle of a gun going off, accompanied by two screams-one that was very short, and one that wasn't. This woke Rhine up. She was out the door by the time Alec could ask if she was okay. Soon enough there was more shouting, in the form of Rhine screaming, "I'll kill you! I'll kill you, you son of a B***h! You Ba****d! You lying, cheating, abusive ***hole! You've gone off the deep end, and now you don't care who they're dear to, you piece of s**t!" IT was obviously directed towards Alec's father.

Juriskalski, who should've been gone three months ago, was still there, wailing for her sisters back. First one was getting taken back to the godforsaken camps, and then the other one had gotten killed for attacking one of the soldiers. She had plans to leave, but they were then gotten rid of. She wasn't ready for the brutality of the real world yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:16 am

Alec followed quickly and looked wide-eyed at the dreadful scene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:56 pm

As she walked past, she shoved Alec into the wall violently to get the point past that she wanted to kill him.

Rhine's voice was very nearly gone from screaming at people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Being pushed into the wall knocked him out of his daze and he raced after his father, managing to reach him and tackle him to the ground, "You piece of shit! I wasn't through yet. If we are forced to do this, then we are doing it my way, and you aren't taking anyone today. You agreed to a discussion and then walked out on it. You had better listen to me and deal with my damn rules." He looked his father in the eyes while holding him against the ground by his throat, looking for any sign that he was actually listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:46 am

"Well, I thought you would understand that there is no deal if we don't get one today. If we don't you all die." His father said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 am

"And I see that you don't realize that if you don't abide by my rules that those of us who live here won't be the only casualties. I suggest you call off your men and actually listen to what I say." He squeezed the old man's throat so that he couldn't breathe, "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 am

The pop of a gun would've been Alec's demise if it weren't for Juriskalski. The bullet didn't hit any vitals, but it was lodged in a bone. She was alive.

Rhine cried out as one of the soldiers slammed her head into a wall. "You-" Rhine's voice drew some attention as a second cry of pain came out along with her crumpling to the ground, not quite passed out but nearly so. She could still feel the cold steel of a gun barrel next to her head.

Alec's father was surprised at the actions of that one soldier. He hadn't been told. He had just done it. "If you kill me, she dies too. What is it? You might want to make your decision before she bleeds to death." He said with the amount of air he could muster to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 am

"She won't die because you're bluffing, I know you, you get frightened at the slightest hint of danger, which is why you submitted earlier, and it is also the reason you pick on others weaker than yourself. Let's face it, you are more scared than I ever was. Besides, she would never forgive me if I gave up because of her." He lifted his father up by his neck and addressed the soldiers, "Unless you want your commander dead, I suggest you keep yourselves under control as all but two of you leave the premises. Also you will unhand that girl. The slightest mistake and I snap his neck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:37 am

There was only one man in the regiment that didn't care if Alec's father died, and that was the one holding Rhine. "He might be bluffing, but I'm not." The gruff voice came from behind the helmet and mask.

Rhine attempted to move ever so slightly and the soldier smacked the barrel into the side of her head, affectively making her fall silent. For once, Alec was wrong about her. She wasn't brave when Alec wasn't around. She wasn't brave in general. She was coward, a scared little coward puppy.

(wait, what if Alec had a brother who was in the military, and they had never gotten along, in fact, they had hated each other and most of the time they would refuse to even do menial tasks such as eat together?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 am

(Fine with me, and please stop resisting, I'm trying to get the job opportunity system in place and making that a fake job opportunity so that nobody can really blame him.)

Alec took his father's gun and pointed it at the man who had been holding Rhine, "If you aren't afraid for his safety, then be afraid for yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:15 pm

I wasn't resisting, I was only making it slightly more dramatic, per-se.)

"You've always been a little brat." The soldier said. From the look on Alec's father's face, it was obviously his brother. But, at least Rhine wasn't at risk for getting a bullet in her head. The soldiers finally let the other girl go and she ran over to her sister, who wasn't dead, but she wasn't in a good condition. The soldiers left. without their CO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Alec kept his father's gun and stood up, "Wow so much loyalty to you. Must have been him right? My brother? Man some people never change." He walked over to Rhine, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Rhine managed to form a very weak 'No' and from the sound of it, her vocal cords weren't in the greatest condition. She also had a very bloody right side of her face, which was in a whole very scratched up and bloody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Alec sighed, "I'm sorry Rhine, but understand please, I never expected that to happen, I'll get you to the infirmary jet." He called over some people and had them get the infirmary jet crew for anyone who was hurt. "I'll be back, but I still have to deal with my father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LöweStreik115

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:39 pm

No one notices the girl who TOOK A BURST OF AN ASSAULT RIFLE FOR ALEC that is barely alive right now.)

Rhine managed to nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UnShaken   

Back to top Go down

The UnShaken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next