Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:04 pm

"...I'll try..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:09 pm

"Thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:10 pm

"...I wonder how Hina is..." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:31 pm

"I think she will be okay." he said.

(Should I have Scar and Hina go to bed, and then Scar wake up alone?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 pm

(Sure. Time for Hina to disappear?)

"..I hope so..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 pm

(Sure thing.)

"I hope so too." he said. "I think her and Scar will be very happy."

Scar laid in the bed. The next morning he was leaving for Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:38 pm

"That's a hopeful thought... but if I know Hina, she'll be very... cautious..."

Hina was already fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Scar snuggled to her and he slowly drifted into sleep.

Claw nodded. "Did you want me and Aina to leave now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:46 pm

Akuma stayed nearby.

Ken shrugs. "If you want."

Hina sleeps for a couple of hours, before waking up in the middle of the night. She had made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Scar was in a deep sleep due to some pills the hospital gave him to help him sleep." He said.

"Give Dawn a call and bring her home." he said. "I'll take Aina out for a nice night." Claw smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Hina looks at Ian, a sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Ian.." she whispers. "I'm so sorry..." She kisses him softly, looking at him one last time. A tear falls, as she slips out of the bed, and walks over to Akuma, asking him for help. He helps her out of the hospital without being seen.

Ken nods, and texts Dawn. 'Hey, Dawn! Are you coming back for dinner?'

Ai was in the room they were staying in.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:14 pm

Claw walked into the room. "Okay baby. Get on your nicest dress, we're going out tonight." He smiled. "Ken and Dawn will need to place to themselves."

Scar woke up the next morning and he looked around. "Hina?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:16 pm

She blinks. "...Alright..." She goes to get dressed.

Hina wasn't there. She'd already long ago. There was only a small note on the table beside the hospital bed, which spelt 'I'm sorry'.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:30 pm

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked as he got dressed.

Scar shot up. Oh God? Did Tam take her? He panicked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 pm

"Anywhere is good. Do you have a place you like?" she asks, coming up behind him.

There was another note underneath Hina's from Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:46 pm

"I was thinking I know of a cute little Japanese resturant we can go to and then we can go take a walk in the park, and then retreat to the hotel." Claw said.

Scar grabbed the note fearing the worse. He opened it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 pm

She nods. "Alright. It sounds like fun." She was wearing a pink dress this time that matched the earrings and necklace Claw had given her.

It read:
Ian,

Hina had decided to leave. I have nothing against you, but I think she made the right decision. No one will know where she goes, and no one will be able to find her, not even us. I'm helping her out of the hospital, but she requested to be left to her own devices after that. Don't try to find her, because you never will, unless she wants you to.

Akuma
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:00 am

Scar just sat there shocked for a min. Tears poured from his eyes. No... he thought. He jumped up and ran out of the room. He didn't get far. His legs gave out and he fell onto the ground. He screamed in pain. It was less pain from his legs but from her leaving him.

"You look stunning." He said. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:00 am

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 am

(Poor scar)

Hina looked completely different when she arrived at the airport.  She had blonde hair, and it was cut shorter.  Her sunglasses were on, and she had contacts in her eyes that change the colour to blue. She looks in the direction of the hospital, a tear falling once more. "I'm sorry, ian," she whispers. "I'm sorry for leaving you. I will always love you. I will always miss you. Maybe when all this is over... Maybe when I'm stronger, we'll meet again, but until then, this is goodbye." Še heads into the airport, and checks in under a different name.

"Thank you," she smiles.  "You do too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:28 pm

"Shall we go then?" He asked holding Aina's hand.

Henri found Scar in the hallway. He called some of the guards. "Give him this, and let's get him on the plane." Henri said.
"What is it Henri?"
"It's a drug. It'll relax him and put him to sleep. He won't wake up until we're almost to Scotland." Henri said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Ai nods, smiling happily. "Yes, let's go."

Akuma stood nearby.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Claw smiles and stood taking her hand and started for the car.

Henri looks over at Akuma. He walks up to him pulling a small card out of his pocket. "If you (Or her) ever need to get hold of me, or the King, please just contact me." He said. The guards picked up Scar who was now limp and drugged.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:14 pm

She follows him happily.

Akuma nods, taking the card. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:22 pm

The Guards took Scar away. "I'm sure you must hate him for knocking your sister up, but listen." Henri said pausing and taking his glasses off as he cleaned them. "I've been looking into the disease, and each generation it gets worse in a shorter period of time. But It also depends on the injuries an individual takes. His great grandfather, The fifth, was reckless like him. Broke a lot of bones. He died and 32. His father the sixth, was more careful and died at 45. Ian..." he paused and put his glasses back on sighing as he did so. "The seventh is much worse then is predecessors...Had he never injured himself I'd say he's die about 35 to 40 years of age. Nothing to dramatic. But that's not the case. Upon looking at his records, I calculated the most plausible amount of time left for him to live...It's 5 years, maybe."

Claw started the car and drove to their restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next