Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Justin waked in and then came out almost a minuet later. "He's almost done." he smiled.

Claw nudged her playfully.

Ulrick just lay on the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:59 pm

She nods. "Alright."

Ai gives him a light kiss on the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Claw smiled at her. "I love you, babe."

He smiled and sat by her. About 5 minuets later Rin came out. "We ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:28 pm

"I love you too," she smiles.

Hina nods, standing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Lillian just curled up feeling numb.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Ulrick lay there looking at the ceiling.

Claw holds her hand.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" Rin asked. "or if you want we can go to a nude beach." He teased.

"REINALDO!" Justin gasped.

"Hey, don't use my full name!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm

She squeezes his hand gently.

Hina just laughs. "I do have one, but I might need to get a new one."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:18 pm

"We can stop and get you one." Rin smiled chuckling.

Claw squeezes back. Ulrick was up the next morning and making coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 pm

"How are the games that Zolt brought over?" Ai asks.

Hina nods.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 pm

"Pretty fun." he smiled.

"Okay then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:44 pm

"That's good....I'm glad you're alright..."

Hina walks with them, a spring in her step.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Ulrick was sipping his coffee in the early morning.

Justin smiles watching her.

"I'm glad you're alright." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:00 pm

Lillian started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Hina smiles back.

Ai looks him in the eyes, a gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Ulrick quickly made it to the bed room. "Lillian!?"

"Come on, let's get going while it's still nice."

"Claw smiles. "So, where to? What to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Hina follows them.

"I don't mind. I just want to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Lillian looked at the door falling quite holding back her sobs.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Ulrick walked to her. "Lillian...what's wrong?" He asked.

They lead her back to the car and to the super store.

"I'm glad." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:29 pm

" Nothing. " she mumbled turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

She just trots after them, moving surprisingly quickly for a pregnant girl.

Ai buries her face in the crook of his neck, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Claw holds her.

"Do you want a one piece, two piece, what?" Rin asked.

"No, it's not nothing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 pm

The doctor stopped the MRI and then found Dameon. "Sir?" she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Ai relaxes against him.

"Two piece please. I haven't worn a one piece since half-way through middle school."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:54 am

" Yes what is it?" Dameon asked.

Lillian shook her head. " it's nothing. Just go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Drakt wrote:
Comet took up the back of the group, watching behind them for anyone from the other teams.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next