Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:55 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" She smiled shaking her hand. "Oh you where working the snack shack." She smiled. "I didn't know we where having company, Kyle."

"Yeah, I kind of owed her a dinner and we had actually planned on having it tonight, and then well, you came to town. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!" Kyle smiled hopping Opal would catch on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Opal blushed lightly for a moment, cut off guard, but brushed it off and a casual chuckle
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh, well how sweet, come, our table is this way." She smiled leading them inside. The place was fancy (Cause Scarzie is too lazy right now to describe it so use your damn imagination.).
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:57 pm

(*Snorts and laughs* Yes ma'am!)

Opal gazed around in bit of awe, it had been some time since she'd been somewhere like this. She wrapped her arms around Kyle's and pointed out some of thee decorative light fixtures and the beautiful table set-ups
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:59 pm

"It's really got to be expensive here." Kyle whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Opal nodded in agreement, "No doubt about it." She thought to herself for a moment 'Wow, she's really trying to win him over.' Her eyes briefly gave way to her thought, looking saddened and concerned before she pushed the thought aside. This was Kyle's evening with his mother and she had no intention of spoiling it for him
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Kyle let go of Opal's arm and pulled out a chair for her. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am

Opal smiled back at him sweetly, "Why thank you" she said and sat down
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 pm

He pushed her chair in for her and then pulled out his mother's chair. "At least your father did something right." She said.

"Actually I learned that from Ryker." Kyle said.

"Oh, never mind then." Maria said.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Opal had smiled her thanks to Kyle before it stiffened for a moment. She smiled pleasantly at Maria, "Well, I must say I'm very intrigued, ma'am, what do you do??" She sat forward and rested her chin on her hands, seeming earnestly interested
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

"I'm a graphic designer." Maria said. "I also own a clothing brand in Colorado." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

"No way! That's really quite something! What's the name of your brand? I'd love to take a look at it some time" Opal said before poking Kyle's arm so he knew she did in fact remember that he was still there
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Kyle looked at her slightly confused.

"It's called Phoenix Fire." She said. "And you should it seems like something you might wear. Atually when I first was starting, this little man of mine was my most handsome model." She smiled pinching Kyle's cheek. "And he still is."

Kyle laughed, blushing. "Ha, no Mom, Brandon is your most handsom Model. I'm the sexiest!" He laughed. His laugh echoing across the quiet room.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Opal laughed and covered her mouth trying not to get too terribly loud, "Well then I will certainly check it out" she said after a minute
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:51 pm

"I look forward to it." She said. "So, Opal, how did you end up working at the Zoo?" She asked as they where given water.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Opal had nodded her thanks to the waiter and taken a sip of the water. "Ah, well, I wanted to be able to live my life instead of having everything set up and mapped out for me. Nakutazuka's was one of the first places I applied to when my family and I were in the area. I found the park to be exquisite when I first toured through it and thought it might be a nice place to start" she explained
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:04 pm

"And what do you think of it now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Opal smiled over at her, "It's just as amazing as the first moment I walked in, and it's taught me quite a lot." She propped her chin on her hands, "Kyle here as taught me a thing or two as well"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:18 pm

"Oh? And what would that be?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Opal chuckled, "Just various things about the zoo, helping me actually remember how to actually get to the snack shack"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:21 pm

(That was a lot of actuallys' in that...)

"Oh, do you have short term memory loss?" She asked.

"MA!" Kyle growled. 'You don't ask some one those things!"
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:02 pm

(Haha, oops! Multi-tasking Smile )

"It's alright Kyle, I used to ask the same sort of questions myself" Opal chuckled, though she straightened her back a bit. "And no ma'am, I was simply overwhelmed my first couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:25 pm

"Ah, well hopefully you aren't over whelmed now." She smiled slightly. "And I'm glad you didn't say Kyle taught you anything about love, or loving on some one, Cause if he looks like his father, he must love like his father too." She smiled, almost darkly

Kyle, who was mid sip in his glass of water, spat out part of his swallow and held the rest back with a hand over his mouth. He swallowed what little water was left and started coughing. "M-M-Ma-ahhhh!" He coughed out in panic.

"What? It's not like Dalton was ever good at any of it. Being in a relationship, being a responsible father, or bedding a woman." She said flatly.

Kyle kept choking, on air.
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Opal just watched their interaction, a bit of a smug look creeping into her eye. "Oh dear, I suppose I miss read you ma'am. I must say, Kyle is an absolute delight to be around and Dalton is a wonderful boss. Judging by character, I honestly couldn't care less about their sexual lives, just as long as their happy. And, if I may say so ma'am, it seems both have gotten along just fine without IT, or you for that matter."
She sipped her water before continuing, "Kyle, I'm really sorry if I at all embarrass you, this is YOUR night after all, but you're mother really is doing an awful job at winning you over, goodness, she lost me as soon as she walked into the park."
Back to top Go down
Sappy2

Sappy2

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:29 pm

[Oh god, there's no turning back now... I can't watch *Hides*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next