Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:36 am

The principle was one of the chaperons, when he saw Ulrick he walked up. "Young man, thank you!" He said. as he took Ulrick's hand. Ulrick smiled and "blindly" placed his other hand on top. "No, no sir, thank you! Did the dress arrive in time?" Ulrick asked.
"Yes and it looks wonderful. Thank you very much." he smiled.
"Of course sir."
"You two, enjoy your night." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 am

"Italian." Emi smiled.

Scar threw back his head laughing. "That sounds like something out of a Disney movie!" He continued to laughed. His laugh quickly turned into a loud cough.

(Just to let you guys know, i'm taking my laptop in to get it repaired and don't know when I'll be getting it back. I'll be on sometimes with my phone, but I also work my late night job tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 am

Jenna drove away from head quarters and to a small little neighborhood on base.

"Italian my specialty." Dameon grinned starting to make her a pasta dish.

Lillian smiled, "You're really good at acting. ever thought about doing that?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Christen stared out the window at the houses they passed
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 7:47 pm

She smiles softly. "But it's true. All I will ever want or need is your heart." She gently rubs his back when he coughed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Emi smiled happily.

"Yeah a little bit." Ulrick said. He looked at her and stopped. "Lillian, you look beautiful tonight and I want every moment of this night to be wonderous so when you look back it'll almost make you cry." He whispered and kissed her deeply.

Scar coughed into his hand, a small bit of blood being coughed up.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:33 pm

" it would have been better if we aren't stuck here and were with our friend or prom. But this will have to do." Lillian said kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:01 pm

"It'll be one hell of a night." He grinned. "Oh hey, drink up." He said slipping a small canteen into her hand. "Let's go party!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

[Hey Scarzie did you get my last PM about my new RP?]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:44 pm

No my laptop is in the repare shop. My phone only works with a few pages on the forums.))
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:00 pm

[Oh okay cause I made a new RP and I just sent you a PM asking you to put it into a category group thing. If you can't until you get your laptop back that's cool.]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah. Just remind me later okay!))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:07 pm

She grabs a wet towel, and wipes the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Scar looked at her thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:18 pm

She smiles gently, before grabbing a cup of water, and a bowel. "Here, rinse your mouth out," she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:19 pm

[I can give you the link if you want to join it, it's a little bit inspired from ReHistoric]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Okay. I will when I get my laptop back. ))

Thank you Hina." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:41 pm

"There's no need to thank me, Ian."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:06 pm

He looked at her. "Still, thank you."

Ulrick quickly took a swig of the liquid in the canteen. He kissed Lillian, the sweetness of the booze slipping from his mouth to hers.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 pm

She places a kiss on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:49 pm

"How long do you have?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:03 am

"They think only a few months at most...if they can't find a cure." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:19 pm

She nods, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Petya wandered the street outside the school, on his phone and desperately trying to get a hold of Comet. He hadn't heard a word in the last few days and he was getting worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next