Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 am

(It's the tree brothers, sorry I should have clarified)

"Orrik this is getting tiresome, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Rayyan said.

"I think, we should take the kids away from Ajax." Orrik said stopping where the walked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 pm

(uh oh things are gonna get intense aren't they?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:14 pm

(What? What makes you think that? XD)

Rayyan walked into him. "What?"

Orrik turned and looked at them. "Think about it. Ajax is a half demon and he hasn't let his demon side out. He's 25 and that's dangerous. We all know that if he doesn't let it out by age 30 then the chance of it breaking out and him losing control grows more and more by the day."

"Ajax has method of keeping himself contained." Azriel said. "I know of some half demons who never let their demon side out!"

"But are any of them Blood demons?" Orrik asked. Azriel styled silent. "Exactly. If he where to go crazy, he could kill them and kill us. He's a danger." Orrik said.

"Why not just take out the Dragon stone when he gets closer." Azriel said.

"No the demon would be even easier to let out. Our options are take the kids away or kill him when he reaches thirty." Orrik said.

"No. We won't do either." Rayyan said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Yashvi stayed sitting on the grass trying to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:51 pm

"Rayyan?" Orrik asked.

"Look Ajax has only ever lost the things he cares about. His mother cast him out. His siblings all hated him and the one that didn't gate him was slaughtered. He lost his ability to heal himself." Rayyan said. "He now has a family that he really cares for again, I wont take that away from him."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:07 am

(*watches closely*)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 am

Azriel tilted his head. "What have you seen?" He asked.

"I can't say." He said.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 1:18 am

(*continues to watch*)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 am

You could have Eli walking near and stopping to listen.))

"Does he let the demon out?" Orrik asked.

"Is he gonna lose something close to him in the near future?" Azriel asked.

"I can't SAY!" Rayyan roared. 'You both know that I cannot speak of what I have seen! If I where to I'd be killed! I also do not know if anything I have seen is the true future or one of the many possibilities. But we shouldn't take the kids away from him. Not...now. Have faith in Ajax."

"He is stronger than he looks." Azriel said. "I mean, he didn't kill himself after loosing his family."

"Didn't mean he didn't try." Orrik huffed.

"Yeah, but we didn't let him, now did we?" Azriel said. "Then I'm settled, we leave the kids with Ajax. I have faith."

"and if he lets his demon out?" Orrik asked.

"...Then we kill him." Rayyan said.

Orrik huffed. "fine." He snapped and stepped into a tree disappearing.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:59 am

(Damn lol)

Eli walks away from Sam and into the woods. He walks for a while until he hears the three speaking
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:07 am

"You know we can't beat Ajax in a fight." Azriel said looking to his older brother.

"No, we can't but we know he's weakest to fire, since he's naturally water and earth based..." Rayyan said. "You would be the only one able to kill him."

"I could never do that."

"Azriel it be-"

"Don't tell me that it's be for the better! I know that, but I still wouldn't be able to kill the boy...it'd be like asking me to kill my son..."

Rayyan took a deep breath and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "I know how that feels Azriel, but it would be best if Ajax where to go crazy." He said.

"Does he die?" Azriel asked. "Is that why you don't want to take the kids away from him?"

Rayyan stayed silent. "...You know I can't tell." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:17 am

Yashvi listened to them intently. She had teleported silently to a more hidden spot closer to them. She glanced back in the direction Ajax was while they talked about him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:56 pm

" I'll do it. " Sam said jumping out if the tree she was in. " I'm not going to leave him, even if you agree fed to take us away I wouldn't have left. But if the time ever comes and his demon does come out I'll do it. Plus he'd probably want that. He wouldn't never want to hurt any of us."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:39 am

"Sam, this is a private conversation!" Rayyan snapped angrily at her. "You have no say in this! And what makes you think you could even beat Ajax? You're still in training where the three of us can barely best him together." Rayyan said. "You got your ass handed to you a few days ago, or do you not remember why I have a wing burned away!?" He growled.

"Sam, that is...noble...of you but this isn't a matter as simple as yes, and no, good and bad. It's much more complex than that." Azriel said. "But if you want to take the task upon yourself then I suggest that you start studying the material you have been given on Guardians. Then you may stand a chance." he said.

Rayyan growled as well. "You two may as well come out." He snapped to Eli and Yashvi.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:59 am

Eli walked in from a little far away. "It's not our faults you chose to have your 'private' conversation in a public place where anyone could hear you. And as I recall, it wouldn't be her fault you have a burnt wing. She didn't ask you to help. So the reason is yourself." Eli then glanced at Orrik, "And you... Taking everyone from Ajax? How would that help anyone? The only reason we even agreed to training and everything is that Ajax gathered each of us then gained our trust. If you pull us from the one reason we joined together, that would only serve to make us distrust you. While I myself have had more contact with Az than anyone else for training, I know Ajax is the glue holding this small group together. His passion and his caring nature far surpasses a 'possibility' that he could turn demon and attack us. If he does, we'll deal with it then with the skills all of you are supposed to pass along to us." Eli then glanced at Azriel and back at Orrik, "Besides that, this idiotic and purposeless discussion has prevented my mentor from fully refreshing the seals to hell, which increases the likelyhood of an attack more and more by the second. You should know better than to waste everyone's time with 'maybes' or 'could bes' there are an infinitely vast number of possible futures with our group. Don't focus on only one negative one. It is bad form." Eli then turned around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:49 am

" and I didn't fight back on purpose. Fighting back wouldn't have snapped you out of your mind control. " Sam said looking at Ray. " and what do you think I've been doing. I've been studying. But it would be nice if I had someone who could teach me fire to use against him. Since that's his weakness."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Eli stopped walking and looked back at Sam. "I could help you with fire." He then turned back around and walked further away
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:44 pm

The brothers sighed. "We will decide at a later date." Orrik said.

Azriel nodded and vanished in a blaze, heading back for hell.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:48 pm

" Then it's settled we aren't leaving. And if the time comes we will handle things." Sam gave a curt nod. " Now if you'll excuse me I have studying to do."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Eli walked out of view and toward the house
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Sam strolled back to the house. Practicing different things she has learned along the way.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:22 am

Eli walked in the house and up the stairs. He went to his room and crashed on the bed thinking about what the brothers discussed
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 10:59 am

Zola bounced into the air as he flopped into the bed. She flew up and landed on his chest. She looked at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Yashvi stayed where she was the whole conversation then walked back to the house not far from Sam. She stepped up onto the porch and leaned her elbows onto the railing. Maybe I should leave, find the others before they get here and steer them away.

Lei walked out of the house and over to Sam. He watched her practicing before he spoke up. "Did I miss something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Sam paused looking up at him. " No. I'm just practicing so I can beat y'all." She added a grin to cover up her lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next