For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Today at 2:59 am by Riyshassam350z

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Today at 12:28 am by Ayame

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Ink Jackal

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 1:30 am by FunnelStorm

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 1:27 am by FunnelStorm

» Gang Wars RP
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:35 pm by Ayame

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 pm by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 pm by Ayame

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm by Scarzie

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

Ink Jackal

Ayame

~*Amber*~

Riyshassam350z

FunnelStorm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Roaches Rp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Small fry kreened a grin, "That's really nifty!" he chirped, leaving the corner to go sit with everyone else at this point. "I betcha you are-- I mean-- can you do a good roar?" Fry seemed rather wrapped up in the idea now, "That'd definitely get people scared!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:02 pm

"Yes I can roar..." Scar said. "But no I will not show you. I don't need anyone coming into this room and finding out about me." Scar said. "I've stayed out of capture's hands this long. I'm no about to become some pet for people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Small fry beamed a wide grin-- "That's fine! It was more or less just a question, after all I can't 'xactly ask much of anything from anybody." Fry chuckled, "Gotta say that's really impressive, though. I mean, I was born into captivity so I wouldn't really know." Fry's smile tipped to a small frown, "But now I'm with boss, so everything's pretty okay! My superiors in the past were kinda..." He trailed off, "Well I'm not allowed to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:03 pm

"Abusive?" Scar growled. The tusks clacking together with the snarl. "That's another reason I hate people." He huffed. 'They see a Roach and all they see is either money or monster."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Small fry puffed out his chest a bit, "Hey now, I was just fine! Just not allowed ta talk about formers, that's all." He paused a moment before carrying on, "I mean I'ma fighter, I guess I can't really blame anybody for bein' a bit harsh on me." Small fry placed a hand on his chest and puffed it out a bit further, grinning with confidence, "But everything that's gone wrong only makes a person stronger, right? In that case I'ma really tough guy!" Fry chuckled at his own joke, evidentally rather amused with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:11 pm

"How old are you?" Gen asked quietly from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Small fry tilted his head to the side a bit, "I don't really count years, miss. I don't really have a name or an age... I mean nobody ever told me." He gave a small shrug. "I dunno when I was born, or how long ago that was... but I think it's been awhile?" Fry counted on his fingers as if trying to recall every time someone had mentioned a year had passed, though he couldn't get more than five-- likely because he couldn't exactly count very well. He counted on his fingers-- which were hidden under his long sleeves-- but the movements seemed a bit off, like something just wasn't normal about whatever was underneath those sleeves in the first place. "I can't recall." He said finally, looking over to Gen again with curious blue eyes, "I'm not a kid though, really. I just kinda seem that way I guess. I mean I get it-- I'm kinda short... and sheltered in a lotta ways, but I'm notta kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

"So you're a roach right?" Scar asked. "You don't look all that mutated, what's your mutation?" He asked with a raised brow. "Since we'll be traveling it should be good to know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Small fry instantly tensed and held his hands in close to his chest, sleeves draping over them. "Well, uh... I suppose that'd be something I should say..." He muttered under his breath, fumbling over his words and nervously messing with his sleeve cuffs. "It's, uh, largely hidden by boss's disguise, actually... the usual visible signs are just covered up. I mean my eyes are weird and ah..." Fry trailed off again, evidentally rather uncomfortable with the question as a whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 pm

"Kid, I'm sure what ever you go ain't as bad as what I've got." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Small fry chuckled timidly, "Well I'm not saying it's /bad/..." He muttered, "I'm just saying it's... weird, and not somethin' I like to address, considerin' how well boss helps me hide it." Fry dropped his head with a small sigh, "I mean since we don't do many fights these days it just... eh it isn't really somethin' worth mentonin'." Fry gave a small frown and eyed Scar for a moment, "How's about this-- you go first?" He offered sheepishly, still obviously having cold feet on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Scar sighed. "I really didn't want too, but fine." He said. He stood up and stretched his shoulders. He pulled his shirt off showing the abnormally long torso. It looked honestly quite normal that was until it growled softly. The chest shifted and what would have been rips expanded out, stretching and moving fingers. There where 6 more ribs on either side of the chest. They moved and clawed at the air, hungrily. The inside of the ribs where rough and covered with fine teeth, made for shredding and tearing. The chest that they expanded from hid and protected a second chest which was that of a mouth, fitted with spiral teeth, made to crush and break. He watched their reactions to the thing in his chest. "This is my burden." Scar sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 pm

Merch sort of just looked at this. "Well that's new....." He admitted simply observing before looking to Fry and sighing. "Go ahead and show him Fry.....it'd be rude not to at this point." He admitted folding his arms as if almost disappointed this had to be brought out into the light at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Small fry gawked, staring at Scar with a mixture of terror, disbelief and-- well amongst all of that, a twinge of excitement. Here was something he'd never seen before, and something he'd never fathomed in his natural life. It seemed incredible to him in the way that a tidal wave seems remarkable to a sailor-- might and horror add a sense of stun to something, and for a moment he was awestruck. He snapped back to, however, when his superior addressed him.

Fry stood upright and sighed softly under his breath, "All of it?" He asked Merch, his voice low and cautious. It was a fair trade now, but there was still one simple fact in small's mind-- he hadn't had to showcase what he was since the last sale, and that thought made his skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Merch nodded lightly. "It isn't like before so don't worry.....you are perfectly fine and safe here Fry....." He admitted attempting to be as comforting as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Fry sighed under his breath, taking a couple shallow inhales before proceeding, "Fair's fair..." He muttered, though he didn't look at anyone-- not in particular-- he didn't particularly want anyone to see, either, perhaps not looking was just to help him forget someone else could see. Fry hesitantly pulled his hat off, revealing two small dark blue horns, pointed on each end. He didn't stop there, however. Fry tugged anxiously at the bottom of his shirt before hesitantly pulling it up and off after a moment of deliberation. He was rather lanky-- as the environment could afford little else, despite Merch's income-- but the attention would not be centered on his semi-visible ribs.

Small fry revealed one large crystal-- the same calm deep blue-- planted dead center in his chest. It protruded slightly, but it looked like it came from within and stuck out a bit past where the flesh had been broken to house it. Black, veiny marks stretched out from the crystal in his chest, branching out across his visible body. Following the black veins the eyes would be drawn to large, blue crystalline claws where fry's hands would be. Each taloned hand housed five claws which would serve fine for fingers. The deep, oceanic blue crystals shone in the lighting and Fry kept his own light blue eyes on the ground.

"Are you happy? Is this enough?" He remarked under his breath before glancing sheepishly at Merch for only a second before his eyes darted away and back to the ground.

(it won't let me post the link here but I have a drawing cx message me on chatango and I'd be glad to show you!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Scar nodded. "Clothe yourself if you are uncomfortable." He said. "Definitely not the worst I have seen." He said. "You look good." Scar said in a way, casting out empathy for him.

(I'm gonna make a page under the Roaches Topic section so we can post art of them there!)
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Merch sighed. "He was bred to be a fighter roach and his mutation was quite rare so when they started abusing it I....'claimed' him from them." Merch admitted looking to Scar. "His mutation changes like yours but it is also different in a way.....it hurts him to do so however which is why I forbid him from fighting if I can at all help it." He stated rather calmly as if the matter was unfortunate but not something he was shying away from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 pm

"So the pain he inflicts on others is redirected back to himself?" Gen asked softly. "That's terrible."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Small fry quickly ducked back into his long-sleeved shirt with a comfortable sigh and re-equipped his hat, "One could say it's uncomfortable, yea." Fry remarked simply, adding in a grudging tone "it's a lot more under the skin than over, really... I mean, used to be worse." Small fry adjusted his cap a bit before cracking a small smile, "Thanks though! They're kinda uncomfy, but they're not s'bad as long as I'm not engaging anybody-- sometimes when I get carried away I end up hurting myself." He took a nervous glance over at Merch before chuckling, "That's why boss doesn't let me fight much anymore, he says it's too risky 'cause I get outta hand, and, well, I kinda mess myself up sometimes-- s'just 'cause I react a certain way without meaning too... I mean, you know those gemstones, right?" Fry lightly tapped on his chest, "My skeleton's made outta that, and... well if I get outta hand sometimes I conjure spikes through my flesh without thinkin' about it." Fry chuckled nervously to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:16 pm

"That's okay. You won't need to do to much fighting traveling with us." Scar said. "Only time a fight is really engaged is when IT gets hungry.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Small fry gave a small frown and eyed the bizarre chest mouth again absently, "Well, it's not s'much that I'm worried about it-- I'ma fightin' roach, that's what I was bred for." He stated this as if it were a matter of fact one couldn't argue, "'Sides I don't mind getting hurt in combat, it's boss who doesn't like it. Anyway-- does that thing get hungry for /food/ or something /else/?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 pm

"Meat in fact. I need to feed it weekly to keep it happy." Scar said. "If I don't I lose control." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am

Small fry chuckled, "It doesn't look like the kinda thing that'd like salad!" He joked, eyeing the mouth-- still trying to get comfortable with it, or as comfortable as one could get with such a thing. "That's kinda managable, at least it doesn't want anything too bizarre and hard to come by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 am

"To be honest it does get craving for rocks every now and then, but It think that's only to sharpen the teeth." He said. He covered it back up with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   

Back to top Go down

Roaches Rp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next