For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Today at 12:53 am by IndigoIX

» Gang Wars RP
Today at 12:51 am by IndigoIX

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Info)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm by IndigoIX

» ReHistoric RP
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 am by Night-blade

» Guardians (RP thread)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am by IndigoIX

» Soul Takers 2.0
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:35 am by IndigoIX

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» Scar And Indigo
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm by IndigoIX

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

IndigoIX

~*Amber*~

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Roaches Rp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am

Small fry burst out laughing, "That's great!" He blurted, "I mean-- I really hope crystals aren't classified as rocks here? I'd rather you not sharpen your teeth on my bones." Fry added jokingly, lightly nudging Scar's arm with a wide grin. "I mean if it's avoidable that'd be cool, I'm pretty good at taking beatings too!" His tone was oddly chipper for the subject matter, "I mean I have pretty good regeneration, partially because of how I was born 'n' partially because I kinda had ta adapt, but it's still really cool, I think!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 am

"I don't think it'll be biting into you anytime soon." he said. "It normally want's weak prey."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:01 am

"That's reassuring," small fry stated with a small lingering grin, "But wouldn't that be cool?! I mean-- wait wait I bet you're super strong too!" Fry mentally brainstormed all the mutations Scar could have that he simply couldn't see and he began to think aloud, "I mean you're really big so I bet you're really strong... how about fast? Or maybe something else that's really cool!" Fry chided these things to himself before realizing he was speaking aloud, "Oh! Well ah, I mean I've seen a lotta really cool mutations-- looking on the bright side of it, they're things that'd be kinda cool to use for different things... I mean granted I'm not advisin' ya use your mouth as a can opener but... I dunno, it's pretty cool in its own way!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:05 am

Gen chuckled. "he is really strong and also pretty fast too, but I don't thing anything but the dead should be put near his mouths, it kid of acts like wood chipper pulling the nearest objects in." Gen warned.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 am

Small fry nodded avidly, "I promise I won't put anything living near them!" He chirped with a joking salute before bursting into giggles. For an adult roach, it really wasn't a surprise that people mistook fry for a kid-- considering captivity gave him very little room to be a child, he never exactly matured in the conventional sense... resulting in this. "That's still really awesome though... I mean it's scary, but it's awesome, if that makes sense?" He tilted his head a bit, "At the pits ya never see anything truly interesting, I mean it's all... strangely typical, considering the mutations can be really adverse! Once you've seen a lot it gets kinda routine, so it's really nifty to see other... er, rare mutations?" He smiled with a sense of naivity, "That's what boss n the others call mine, a rare mutation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:34 am

"I'd call ya that too." Scar smirked.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

"I guess the gemstones are pretty weird." Fry admitted with a shy chuckle and a smal, sheepish smile, "Boss says they're cool though, and not... y'know, bad, exactly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:55 am

"I think they are pretty, and they make you pretty." gen said smiling. "Pretty damn cute."
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Merch snickered at Fry being called 'cute' figuring it'd elicit another avid denial from Fry before sighing and simply looking at this situation. He had hardly ever been in a 'Friendly' standing with most others in fact the Breeders disliked how pristine his catches were and often gave him shit for it, and besides that it was rare he'd actually be on 'Talking terms' with any Roach other than Fry, he didn't mind however, this seemed fine to him, his only concern was that it'd make it harder to say goodbye if the situation ever arose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Small fry hissed at the comment, and anyone too close to him would notice the backpack and the back of his shirt rose slightly as if something underneath was pressing up against it. "I'm /not/ cute!" He blurted, somewhat more fiercely this time as if to emphasize the importance of the statement, "Seriously!! C'mon we've been over this-- I'm notta kid and I'ma fighter! I am /fierce/!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Merch noticed this "Fry....calm...." He warned giving a simple raise of his brows as if reminding him of something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Fry noticed this and the slight raise in the pack vanished, fry didn't move his gaze from Gen howere-- but he did soften, giving a soft sigh, "Not cute." He remarked lowly, not willing to give it up, "I /used/ to be somthin' fierce, at least..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:20 pm

"And I'm sure you still are. But you know, some of the cutest beings alive deliver the worst damage. Take as a compliment next time."Scar huffed a little gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:45 am

Small fry gave a small frown in response, "No!" He blurted, remainind persistent, "I'm not cute and it isn't a compliment!" He crossed his arms over his chest and puffed it out again in show of attempted prowess. "Y'know nobody woulda said that if I was still in the ring," he stated, glancing at Merch as if unsure whether what he was saying was acceptable, "but ah... that's another time, I s'ppose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:58 am

"Relax." Scar said tiredly with a loud yawn. A small roar crawled up from his throat, but still made the plate next to him shift. "Stress is bad for ya health." Scar said. "She's gonna call you cute whether you like it or not, so start taking it as a compliment." he said as he flopped back onto the bed. He rolled to his side and huffed. "God knows I have." he mumbled out.
"Like what?" Gen asked dumbfounded.
"Like you calling me Chomper." Scar mumbled with another yawn.
"What I think it's cute! It reminds me of when we where kids and we would watch Land Before Time together, cause you're just like Chomper." She smiled as she Walked over and picked up his plate. She set it to the side and laid on her side facing him. He wore a quizzical look on his face as she made her comment.
"How in hell am I like an animated dinosaur?" he grumbled.
"Because." Gen said as she cupped Scar's face. "Even though you are a big scary monster, you're still a big softy with a big heart..." She smiled as she placed a kiss on his forehead. "Get some sleep." Gen said softly. She sat up and grabbed the plates taking them back to where there was a sink. Scar yawned, his throat rumbling as he did.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:15 am

Small fry watched this before sighing to himself, "I'd really appreciate it if you didn't." He mumbled to himself, figuring Gen wouldn't hear it or care either way. He went over to his superior dutifully, "So boss, I think it's time to turn in for the night?" He glanced around at Scar who seemed comfortable enough, and he watched where Gen had gone off to, "I dunno if we get beds or the floor or what but if there is one bed it is yours and I will sit by the door." Fry seemed to have designated all of this in his head in moments and he beamed proudly at his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 am

"I'll sleep next to Scar, I normally do, anyway." Gen said as she pumped water into the sink to clean the dishes. "Merch you can have the other bed, and Small Fry, There is a recliner there you can use." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:35 am

Merch looked to the two and gave a thankful nod before whispering to Fry, "Go ahead and post up near the door....comfort dulls senses and out of all of us it is obvious you are the prime option to be most aware....the other two definitely don't seem to care I mean." He then stifled a fake yawn and made a small wink to Fry as he headed towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:38 am

Scar was out before long. Gen washed the dishes and dried her hands on her pants.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:45 am

Small fry beamed and nodded avidly at Merch's orders, "Yessir!" Fry quipped, heading over to the door with his pack and gladly taking post. Fry sat there in the manner a dog sits at the door, wound-up on energy waiting for something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:55 am

Gen walked over to where Scar laid on the bed, fast asleep and dug through the back pack. She pulled out a long wore gray shirt. She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in a lacey bra for only a moment as she slipped the massive shirt on herself. She sighed contently as she swapped her pants out for fuzzy shorts. She then stuffed the clothing into the back pack and crawled into bed and slipped under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:35 am

Merch looked at this and sighed. "Women" he thought to himself for a moment before rolling over and sleeping /over/ his covers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 am

Small fry sat eagerly at the door for several hours unable to wind down enough to sleep. After a good while of significant boredom however fry got up and rifled around in the cabinets, grabbing a couple cans and sneaking over to Scar's bed. He looked around as if skeptical of being caught before slowly pulling up Scar's shirt enough to get access to the bizarre chest mouth-- and then he proceeded to try and use said mouth as a can opener, of course this would fail and result in many cans being absolutely destroyed by the wood-chipper of a mutation. Fry snuck away but before he headed back to the door he sat on the foot of Merch's bed for awhile-- just sitting watch there and doing nothing else of interest. After a little bit he slipped back to the door and found himself drowsy enough to enter a light sleep which would carry him through the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Outside the town a horde of men rode by on mutated animals. Some where once that of a horse and still held their features where others looked nothing like the sorts. They rode up to the town in a dead silence. There was no sound, no worldly whispers being made by these men, only the sound of gruff clicks and hisses. A few of them dismounted their beasts and walked through the town, massive pack upon their backs. One, a man with a massive nose inhaled the air and looked over to the others walking upon the ground and clicked his tongue softly to them, his eye curling with his smile. He pulled a cord that hung from his backpack as he and the other members ran and jumped around the town. A stale scent coming from the bags as they moved and danced with delight. Once they had their fun the threw the pack onto the ground, and climbed onto their beast and rode away as one man came forward.

Scar in the night had shifted over and wrapped his arms around his sister. He pressed his face into her belly as he slept. His chest took a large sigh but stopped mid breath and Scar shot up with a screech coming from his chest. Scar's eyes where wild. Gen had woken to the screech.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Fry was already awake, gazing out the window skeptical of the outside world. He watched the dismal, empty streets beyond and he observed as the chaos ensued. Small fry glanced back at Scar and Gen at the noise and he instantly broke into a dull hiss, "Quiet, Scar!" He emphasized, gesturing nervously to the window, "I think something's going on out there and we're probably not going to pass by unnoticed now!" Fry ducked away from the window after sharply drawing the curtains, "I don't know what's going on but I certainly don't like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   

Back to top Go down

Roaches Rp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next