For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Today at 12:53 am by IndigoIX

» Gang Wars RP
Today at 12:51 am by IndigoIX

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Info)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm by IndigoIX

» ReHistoric RP
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 am by Night-blade

» Guardians (RP thread)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am by IndigoIX

» Soul Takers 2.0
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:35 am by IndigoIX

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» Scar And Indigo
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm by IndigoIX

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

IndigoIX

~*Amber*~

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Roaches Rp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 pm

"We have to get out of here!" He coughed, his chest heaving for air." He got up and out of bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Merch rose from his bed with pure displeasure on his face. "What now? You two aren't being hunted are you? Have we gotten ourselves mixed up in your dirty business now?" He asked as if this wouldn't be the first time that has happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Small fry continued to eye the window nervously, stealing one more peek he quickly abandoned that task and went to stand beside Merch, still hypothesizing, "How're we gonna get outta here with all that going on though?" Fry muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:30 pm

"I'll be a distraction, you two take Gen and run away. I'll meet up with you!" Scar said.
"Ian, do-" she was cut off by scar.
"I know what I'm doing! you two please take gen and Run. I'll explain everything when we are safe!" Scar said. He pulled his shirt off and opened the window jumping onto the roof. There was a loud bang as a nearby building exploded into flames that crawled into the sky. Scar looked back. "Hurry!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Merch sighed "You heard the man....acquaintances or not I am /usually/ not one to turn down someone in need." He stated as he grabbed Gen. "Pardon me Gen." He said as he looked to Fry "We sneak out the back of the Inn....we weren't given a meeting point so let's just assume it is on the outskirts of the town." He ordered as he made sure their things were together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Gen yelped, startled as he did so.
Scar jumped off the roof and ran into the middle of an intersection. He threw back his head and a roar erupted from his chest. The ground around him shook and the air hummed and hissed. Glass shattered and hovered in the air from the vibrations of the sound before the roar ceased and the glass fell onto the ground all around the town.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Small fry gave a salute and smirked deviously, "Let's go boss." He heard Scar's distant roar and felt a strong satisfaciton in his chest, "Let's make a beeline."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Gen clung to Merch as she listed for her brother.

Scar stood in the center of the town, flames licking all sides. The man rode up, a torch in his hands. He threw it to the side as he dismounted from his beast. "It is good to see you again Ian. How nice of you to point us in the right direction." He smiled as he shrugged off his coat, showing the metal arms that hiss and popped with each movement. "Now, be a good little roach, and tell us where you've hidden her." He growled.

"Like I would, Martek!" Scar roared launched himself at him. His jaw un hinged and sank into the metal arm he threw up to protect himself. Scar's teeth clanked against the metal. His eyes widened.

"I got upgrades." Martek smiled. "Surprise fucker!" He snapped as he slammed Scar into a stone wall, shoving the arm into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:34 am

Merch hauled Gen over his shoulder to make it easier for him to carry her and anything else they had at the moment before heading out with Fry as per requested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:35 am

There where sounds of villagers screaming and sounds of battle. The flames drowned out most the screams and cries.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Small fry scrambled along beside Merch with an awkwardly long stride as if perhaps the little guy were struggling to keep up with his taller superior. He heard the screaming and he knew his boss did too, but he ignored it-- as they always did-- there was no time for remorese now, only self-preservation, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Merch was quite focused almost as if he was quite used to drowning out the sounds of panic from others, he didn't quite care about them, they were all roach hoarding bastards anyways, with any luck that one roach dies on this night and his business might pick up if anything he thought to himself. He looked forward however, determined only on getting out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Gen watched the town burned and she covered her ears trying to block out the screams.

Ian was thrown across the ground, he spat out blood and dropped the hunk of flesh from his mouth. He looked at the man with metal arms. "You'd really do all this just to get at us?" He snarled.
"Yes." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Merch had made it outside the walls with Gen and Fry. 'So....what now? I mean sure we wait but do we have a strategy past that? Or in case....well this is the worst case scenario but....if he fails?' Merch asked Gen as he looked to Fry as if also asking him to think of potential last case solutions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:31 pm

"Ian doesn't fail. He's got too much pride to let himself fail. But, if some how he does fail, you two run and leave me." She said.

Blood dripped from Ian's maw. He picked himself up off the ground. The man rose weakly as well. "You can't protect her forever!" He snarled.
"Says the last man standing." Ian smirked as he coughed up blood. "Don't tell me that's all the men you brought. My my, all alone and all your men have been eaten, what a shame. If I where you I'd run back to Largear with your tail in between your legs and and beg for mercy!!" Ian snarled attacking him. The man jumped away bit not fast enough. Is leg was grabbed by the chest. The teeth quickly cutting his leg to shreags. He kicked at the bone protected spine causing the thing in Ian's chest to scream in pain and Ian to collapse with a gasp. The man scrambled back with a hiss. "I will hunt you two til either she is returned, you are dead or both of you are dead!" He snapped. He whistles and the beast he rode up on came running to his aid. He grabbed the saddle and te beast took off back from where it came. Ian slowly got up and made his way to where the others went.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Small fry eyed the burning city, the red reflecting in his eyes-- Merch would likely notice they seemed to change hues, underneath the contacts perhaps, to the same brilliant, fiery red-- the color of his days in the ring, a violent expression of himself that hadn't surfaced in a long while. Under Merch's care he'd been left to regain shreds of humanity-- but that part of himself was still there, lying dormant.

He watched the destruction-- his mind somewhere else, eyes fogged over with a sort of distance. He wasn't there-- he was in his own memories, amongst his past-- recalling something... similar. Similar but distant, all the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 pm

Gen watched the fire her eyes filled with tears. "Please be okay..." She whispered. She looked at the city.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Small fry looked to merch, then over to Gen, and sighed under his breath. "Gen do ya think we should go help?" He asked hesitantly, unsure if his superior would be alright with such a thing. "It's been awhile..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Gen bit her lip. "H-He'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Merch sighed. "If he isn't I will probably take you away from here just saying, I did tell him I would take care of you, and I don't really have an limits on this I assume it meant even taking care of you" He admitted with a rather calm tone as if analyzing the situation. "And Fry we won't interere....this was the deal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 pm

The city still was up in flames. The smell of burning flesh and wood filled the smokey air. A large shape lumbered out of the smoke. Gen gasped and started to run at it. "IAN!" She cried out running to her brother. Scar looked up hearing her call. He smiled at her as he fell face first into the ground, kicking up dust around him.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Merch sighed and put his hand over his face shaking his head lightly. "Fry I guess we have to lug a body....again...." He said that quietly so that only Fry could hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Gen rolled Scar onto his back and held his face. Despite all his wounds he was still breathing and alive. "Fuck I hurt all over." He said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:00 pm

"Oh dear," Fry sighed, eyeing Scar with confusion and relative admiration considering the poor guy was still alive. "Perhaps not?" He whispered to Merch, "He might survive. Roaches are durable, y'know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   

Back to top Go down

Roaches Rp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next