For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Today at 2:59 am by Riyshassam350z

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Today at 12:28 am by Ayame

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by Ink Jackal

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 1:30 am by FunnelStorm

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 1:27 am by FunnelStorm

» Gang Wars RP
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:35 pm by Ayame

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:34 pm by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 pm by Ayame

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm by Scarzie

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

Ink Jackal

Ayame

~*Amber*~

Riyshassam350z

FunnelStorm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Roaches Rp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Small fry tailed the group on the way up, hiding close behind his superior and still casting cautious glances to the towering roach. He couldn't help but hold in the back of his mind how close he'd come to facing the mysterious stranger and found hismelf wondering what exactly this roach was capable of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Scar waited by the door of the bed room and unlocked it. He pushed the door in and waited for them to enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Merch would follow them but stay back enough that he could quietly speak to Fry. "I don't exactly trust the brother but...she seems nice....as long as they don't start anything you are to wait for any form of command before attempting to attack....that being said don't feel afraid to keep a sharp eye out on either of them." He said quietly and calmly to Fry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Scar just stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Small fry nodded along as his superior spoke before flashing a smile his way, "Gotcha boss!" He would've given a mock salute, if not for the sheer fact that would be far too obvious. "Be careful yourself though, if ya don't mind my saying so." Fry advised lowly before glancing over towards Scar, then back to his superior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Merch gave Fry a look as if implying he always does before turning and heading in giving a small smile to Scar as he passed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Fry followed after his superior closely, not wanting to drift too far or to leave his mentor's back exposed to this potentially dangerous and volatile roach. He cast Scar a glance as he passed, still trying to assess the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Scar just sighed and watched them go in. He closed the door and locked it once they entered. Scar dropped the back pack off his back and streatched his arms. "are either of you allergic to any foods?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 pm

I found my photo of Scar, however it's only his face. I'll get around to drawing a pic of him some time))

Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Small fry gave a small shake of his head. He resisted the urge to make a quip about how, as most people are, they were deathly allergic to poison however. Small fry kept his backpack firmly behind him, not wanting to risk having it swiped-- or in a lesser happenstance, having forgotten it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 pm

"It doesn't pay to be allergic these days." Merch admitted with a smirk. "So short answer is no."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:33 pm

"Alright then. You're getting beef with peppers." Scar huffed. He pulled a few sealed bags from his back pack and set them on the end of the bed. He pulled the large black sweat shirt off and was left in a long baggy worn red T-shirt that said, "Keep Calm and Fuck Off." Scar still however wore the bandanna around his face, covering the lower half not really wanting them to see his mutation. Gen pulled a pan out of her back pack, along with a container of animal fat. She turned her pack upside down and dumped out bottle after bottle of spices.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Merch looked at Fry as if almost amused by the other's cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Scar lifted the air sealed back and stuck the corner of it under the bandanna. He pulled it out a second later and the corner was gone and the seal broken. He walked over to Gen and picked the pan up. He dumped the bag of food into it. He then started too go threw the spices smelling them. He opened on and smelled it pulling his head away. "Gen, what is this?" He asked.
Gen smelled the bottle. "Oh, that's mine." she said as she snatched the bottle from him. "It helps with cramps."
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Merch simply looked to Fry as if almost beginning to doubt any form of professionalism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Scar sighed and took a few bottles of spices. He set the pan over the small fire in the side of the room. He sat on the floor as the food cooked. The sweet smell filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Small fry eyed the bottle in question-- the pill bottle that is. He sniffed at it idly, wondering if it were really something simple or perhaps something more than an aid for cramps, granted he probably wouldn't have been able to tell one way or the other, but the thought still lingered. Fry blinked once or twice, "Are those painkillers of some sort, miss?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. It didn't really occur to small fry why you'd need pills for cramps alone, after all it'd never occurred to him before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 pm

"Sort of." She said. "They're muscle relaxers, for monthly pains." Gen said. "They're made from three different plants. One is the leaf that wraps it, one being the ground root inside and dried raspberries for flavor." She said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 am

Small fry blinked once or twice as if this concept just went entirely over his head. "Monthly pains?" He repeated, "Well what pains you monthly? Are you a fighter? Do you enter battles monthly?" Fry wasn't grasping the simple concept and was all the more oblivious, "You don't /look/ like a fighter..." He emphasized, trying to piece together what this meant in relativity to his new acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 am

Merch sighed as if leaving it to Gen to explain, he was however rather amused by this interaction as he knew full well what she was referring to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:13 am

"Period pains kid." Scar said flatly from where he cooked their dinner. "They help her with her period pains. God knows she needs the help."Scar huffed.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 am

Fry squinted, "A period of what time? You mean like a period at the end of a sentance? Why would you need pills for that and why would it be inducing pain?" Small fry mulled this over, looking around at everyone skeptically as if they all knew something he didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:34 am

Gen walked over and kneeled in front of him. "Sweetie, do you know where babies come from?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:41 am

Fry crossed his arms stubbornly and scoffed, "I'm not sweet, and-- of course I do!" He puffed out his chest, "Boss says they come from the sky... y'know like bombs. I mean-- I dunno, it was never really my business but I guess Boss did do some roach breeding stuff that one time...?" He tilted his head to the side as he thought aloud, "And he said that the way you produce a spawn is you put two roaches in a room together and sometimes a spawn just drops down from the sky and if it survives the impact or a parental roach catches it hooray something is born." Small fry seemed incredibly proud of himself for this explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:43 am

Merch just avoided eye contact as he scratched his cheek with a small nervous smirk on his face. "Hey look uh...." He looked at her before looking away again. "I mean /obviously/ I know but it isn't my job to teach the kid stuff like that! I doubt he'll ever need to know!" Merch said defensively attempting to dodge blame for that explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   

Back to top Go down

Roaches Rp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next