For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Today at 12:53 am by IndigoIX

» Gang Wars RP
Today at 12:51 am by IndigoIX

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Info)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm by IndigoIX

» ReHistoric RP
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 am by Night-blade

» Guardians (RP thread)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:36 am by IndigoIX

» Soul Takers 2.0
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:35 am by IndigoIX

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:33 am by IndigoIX

» Scar And Indigo
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm by IndigoIX

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

IndigoIX

~*Amber*~

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Roaches Rp!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 am

Gen couldn't help but giggle and laugh. "Sweetie, he lied to you." She said. "But he's not wrong, you do put two beings in the same room. But they don't come from the sky. They come from the female." She said gently. "See babies are half of their mother and half of their father. When it's decided that they want the baby the father gives his half to the mother. If the mother accepts the father's half she get's pregnant and will have a baby in time. If she doesn't accept the father's half then she get's this gift called a period that tells her she will not have a baby." She said. "The reasons periods hurt is because the body is crying that it doesn't have a baby." She said.

Scar slowly turned around from where he sat and looked at Gen. "How long have you been practicing that?" He asked he then mouthed to her. "You better be kidding about that last part." he glared. Gen rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:05 am

Merch looked at Scar as if asking why she would be crying due to lack of baby, but also asking if his sister was crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:06 am

Fry interjected, "I'm /not/ sweet!" He puffed out his chest a bit more with a frown before adding with a louder more pronounced tone of voice, "Boss never lies!" It seemed he'd slowly crept out of being his boss's shadow and was now cast to the limelight, calling forth a bolder tone of voice. "Boss doesn't tell lies unless he's making a sale." He quipped, "Boss would never lie to me, no way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

Scar shrugged. "Maybe it's just to explain it to little kids?" He asked.

"Small Fry isn't breeding an act of making a sale? So wouldn't he need to lie to make the sale so you don't accidentally tell the whole world how to breed Roaches." She said gently. "He only lied to you so he could make more money."
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 am

Merch avidly nodded as if agreeing with this. "Fry I don't lie to you on anything I assure you so please don't take that the wrong way, you are my partner but at the same time you weren't ready yet so I had to keep it a secret." He said as if hoping this eased the small Roach a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:21 am

Fry angrilly stood upright and put a hand on either hip and blurted, his face flushed red with embarrassment "I'm not a child! And-- w-well if it's a sale then-- I /guess/ I understand but--!" He turned sharply on his heel and marched over to the corner, huddling up there with his back to the others. "I--." He cut off his prior thoughts, resolving it on with a downtrodden, "I guess I understand..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 am

"Good cause the food is almost done." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:27 am

Merch sighed. "Fry I hope you do understand, but you are gaining footing and getting older and so soon I can teach you further if that helps? N-not on this particular thing I mean but....other things." He said attempting to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:36 am

"Not hungry." Fry called form the corner with full-blown immaturity. He head what his superior said however presently he couldn't seem to think of a response for it-- he didn't want to admit any wrongness to his behavior for fear of scolding, and so he sat by himself, as he'd already gotten himself into the mess and didn't quite know how to get himself out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:39 am

Scar made up four plates of food. He handed one to every one and set Fry's on the ground next to him. "Don't let it get cold." He said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 am

Fry didn't look at Scar despite the offering and seemed to ball up more after being spoken to. Despite this however he was cautiously eyeing the others periodically, after all Merch did say he was going to try it before Fry did for fear of poison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:17 am

Scar sat down and sighed looking at the plate of food. He really didn't want to take his bandanna off. "Fine." he growled more to himself then anyone else. He reached to the back of his head and untied the bandanna. As he set the bandanna off to the side, his tusk like teeth glinted in the light of the room. He picked up his fork and took a piece of meat. His jaw opened almost unnaturally wide as he ate the fork full of food.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 am

With this small fry turned all the way around to look at Scar, sorta eyeing him for a moment as if skeptical. He cracked a small smile and turned himself fully so his back was facing the wall and he picked the plate of food up, placing it on his lap. After a few moments of silence he piped up, albeit rather quietly in contrast to before, "Hey, big guy-- you're... Ian, right? Is that your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:28 am

"No, call me Scar." He said as he kept eating looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:41 am

Small fry gave a small nod, "Sure thing big guy-- I mean, Scar." He corrected himself with a slight sense of satisfaction at this, as if the nickname pleased him more than the name itself. "Why dont'cha like people much?" He asked simply, reclining a bit into the wall. He assumed the answer to the question, but in a way he thought it better to ask-- after all usually that opened up a story, and fry was very excited to potentially learn something about this hulking roach who, apparently, knew how to cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:45 am

"I'm a roach. They don't like me because of how I look. They take one look at me and assume I'll kill them. Half the time they're right too." Scar said as he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 am

"So why do you prove them right?" Merch asked as he took a bite of the food only to nod to Fry that it was fine after a moment. "If you don't like them because they think you will kill them and then you do then isn't that just proving them right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:48 am

Fry glanced down at the food, still skeptical, but took a bite himself-- and after assessing in the five second window he thought appropriate that it was safe, fry quickly wolfed down his food, after all his superior was talking now so his dialogue wasn't really needed any further. He watched Merch and Scar intently like a child in front of a TV screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:51 am

"They pissed me off some how." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Thatguy194

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:03 am

"But isn't that the issue?" He asked before getting another mouthful and finishing it. "If you truly wanted to keep your sister safe wouldn't killing people all over the place only make that harder?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 am

"That is if they find the body." Scar said. "Normally the people I em-Kill are horny men traveling somewhere, looking for broads." Scar said. "They stop buy, thinking that I can easily be persuaded." He said. "So their stupidity get's them killed.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Small fry stifled snickers to himself as Scar spoke, figuring the story was rather funny considering his superior was a swindling sort of man who fancied he could con most anyone out of anything. "So you're a regular killing sort?" Fry remarked, "Is that why you guys keep having to move?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:00 pm

"Yes." Scar said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Small fry grinned though he quickly dropped it when he figured his superior might be looking his way. "They can't catch ya?" Fry emphasized with even more wonder, somehow the idea of a towering roach above the system held him in similar way to a child admiring a superhero. "I bet you're really strong then..." He thought aloud, pondering this to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

"Sort of kid. I'm more terrifying than anything else." He said. Scar chuckled seeing the wonder in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaches Rp!   

Back to top Go down

Roaches Rp!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next