For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Yesterday at 6:04 pm by Ayame

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by Ayame

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Scarzie

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 pm by Scarzie

» Gang Wars RP
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 am by Ayame

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm by Scarzie

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 pm

She Sits next to him and pulls out a sketch book with an old worn cover and is only held together by a bit of strong, glue and ductape. She flips past some pages and opens up the book and begins to doodle. She starts to sketch out the form of some animal, humanoid like thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 pm

"What is that?" Vincent asks looking over it. Marcus also seemed interested. "Why are you drawing in my class? You are supposed to be learning how to exorcise demons here." He says attempting to slap you. Vince grabbed his arm. "I warned you what would happen if you tried to do anything to her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:33 pm

"Stand down, Pretty Boy. I can take care of myself." She said shooting him a hard glare. She looked to Marcus. "Why am I drawing, you ask? Because you are fucking late ass teacher." She said. "And you are boring." She snarrled.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Vincent grumbled. Marcus continued. "Anyways I need a rare root that I hid somewhere in the school first one to find it gets an automatic pass in the Exwire exam."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:04 am

"That doesn't make any sense!" She said. "What does finding shit have to do with exorcising demons?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:08 am

"You'll see." Marcus laughed before turning off power in the whole school and disappearing. Vincent was a little angry. "Dammit. I'm really starting to hate our teacher."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:18 am

"Welcome to the club." She said flatly. She stood up and growled. "Alright I'll see ya losers." She said as she summoned three ghouls and sent them out to start looking.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 am

After a while one of the students started acting weirdly they began to look like they were chocking but got up fine after. Then they lunged at Fera. Vincent tried to block them but they scratched him in his black eye and shoved him out of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:29 am

Fera back up and held an arm out. "Stay back you bitch!" Fera snapped and tried to shove her off.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:31 am

Vincent's eye was bleeding but continued to try to fight them off receiving more scratches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 am

Fera's necklace started to rise. She was too busy holding the possessed child off to clutch it and stop what was happening. The blue stone in it turned to a deep black and started to shake. Black smoke poured from the stone and filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:43 am

"The hell?" Vincent asked. "What's going on?!" Vincent asked pretty terrified, his eye still bleeding but he could still see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:55 am

"No, Papa!" Fera groaned as she tried to grasp the necklace. The smoke started to form into a sentient being, a skull growing on it's head . The skull snapped down and grabbed the possessed girl by the neck and started to shake her violently. It tossed her to the side where she slammed into the wall. "PAPA! NO!" Fera said. She ran and stood in front of the girl. "You can't hurt her! There is a human in there!" The girl stood up and it sank it's claws into her back. Fera screamed in pain. Papa roared, his roar shaking everything in a mile radius. He placed massive claws on Fera's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 am

Vincent finally saw it through his bad eye. The demon. He pulled out his gun and shot at it till it let go of the kid and they were fine. He then rushed over to Fera. "Are you okay?! Oh my god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." Vincent then ran out of class going to the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:10 am

"Vincent wait!' She called. She fell to her knees barely able to keep herself standing. The other students cowered in fear at the monster. It hissed and roared at them as it picked up Fera and craddled her in it's arms. "My Darling..." Papa whimpered.

Alarms where blaring all over that an un-authorized Demon had gotten into the school. They went rushing to the source where they Saw Papa, sitting on his hind legs, holding a passed out Fera in his arms.. His mouth was coated in blood and the girl on the floor had obvious bite marks from him. They started to fire at him, and a Aria started to chant. Papa roared angrily at them and clutched Fera to his chest protectively. He swung one of the massive arms of his and knocked them back. He used one arm to Hold Fera and then used the other to help propel him forward and break through the wall of the room. He jumped down and landed on the ground. He took of at a swift run away from the school. (And now Marcus get's fired!) XD )
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 am

(Yeah no.) Vincent hid out in the forest he didn't resort to cutting he just wanted to stay away from everyone. It was probably his fault anyways. Or so he thought. Marcus showed up moments later saying he actually did not summon the possessive demon but actually rigged the root with ghouls so the students would have to work together. He also mentioned that the large one wasn't planned either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 am

Fera groggily awoke. she looked up to the old, rotting roof of her childhood home. She looked around, Papa who had changed forms from beast to more manlike was cooking something over a pot. "P-Papa?" Fera asked as she tried to sit up but winced in pain. "AH!"
"Oh Darling, be cafeful." Papa said as he ran over and helped her up. "Your wounds are healing, and you must rest. I am making a brew to help them heal, and then I will make some soup for you, Darling." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:31 am

The fact that both Fera and Vincent were missing didn't cross Marcus's mind as he was busy cleaning up the mess left behind by the demons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 am

(Is Fera gonna remember that Vincent ran away and could be killing himself?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am

Yeah give her a moment! XD)

Fera groaned in pain and held her head. She tried to think about what had happened she gasped and jumped to her feet only to fall to her feet. "AH~!" She cried.
"Fera, Darling, rest!" Papa said turning and catching her quickly.
"P-Papa, I-I need to get to Vincent." She said. "W-What if he's dead." She said.
"I doubt that. I still feel his pressece."
"Papa...I need to make sure he is okay." She said.
Papa looked down at her his red eyes sighing in a way. "Alright, Alright, calm down. Let me put this stuff on your back and we will be off."

Gtg, night!!))
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 am

Vincent simply sat and waited for either Fera or Marcus to catch up to him. He was sure they both knew of his location. He managed to keep his sword and gun amidst the chaos. His eye was still bleeding heavily but it wasn't badly damaged. He felt like passing out but didn't.

(Same. Night.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Papa ran through the forest, Fera riding on his back. She looked around desperately looking for him. "Vince!?" She called out as they rode. "Papa, can you smell him at all?" She asked.
"No, I cannot smell him. There is also a storm coming in a few minuets, the smell of humidity is too thick to track correctly." Papa told her as she ran forward.
Back to top Go down
Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Vincent continued to sit and wait not really caring about his eye but more about Fera. Right now she was all that mattered to him. He didn't need anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 am

"You mean you can't track him?" She asked scared.
"No, not easily little one. But that doesn't mean I will not try." Papa said as sprinkles of rain started to fall down from the sky. "Vince!" She called out scared.

Please read this important announcement...)

Riyshassam350z

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Vincent heard a familiar voice. Her voice. "Fera!" He called back. "I'm in the clearing! Where you found me hurting myself!" He yelled hoping she would hear him. "Are you alright?!" He called worried about her more than himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)    

Back to top Go down

Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next