For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Riyshassam350z

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by Riyshassam350z

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Yesterday at 9:24 pm by Scarzie

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by Scarzie

» Gang Wars RP
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Alpine

» Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by Scarzie

» Demon Language.
Tue May 08, 2018 11:35 pm by Scarzie

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

Alpine

~*Amber*~

Riyshassam350z

Night-blade

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

FunnelStorm

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Jenna sighed thinking. " Would he try to leave the country? Because maybe we can catch him before the cops do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:25 pm

“I can’t think of any country he would try to go to.” Comet said. “The cops in Russia know him, maybe Germany but that wouldn’t make much sense. I guess if he feels he needs to leave the country he could go anywhere.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Jenna's furrowed her brows thinking. " he escaped police custody so he's now wanted so his face is on every mode of transport. He can't get on any flights or even bus or train." She said thinking out loud. " we should check shanty towns where homeless or runways stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

(Shall we continue with Ulrick and Lillian?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Lillian nodded still blaming herself for the mess they were in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:14 am

Ulrick smiled and squeezed her hand gently. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself tonight, for at least one night at least. "So how do we get in?" He asked with a gentle smirk of mischief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 am

"That makes sense. Not sure if we should bother trying to trace the number he called me from, if he's smart he won't carry around a phone with him." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 am

" But it could give us a starting point to look." Jenna pointed out. " Come on let's go back to my room and we can run that number."

" threw the front door. They never guard these dances tons of kids come an go." Lillian told him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 am

“Back at the school?” Comet asked. “If it’s from a public phone we can create a radius area he could be in, depending on how long it’s been since the call and how fast he can travel. At least then we can estimate at least if he’s still in the city.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 am

" yes at the school. All the stuff we'll need was sent there." Jenna nodded taking his hand and leading the way. " exactly my thoughts and I have satellite view we can find abandoned buildings and look there first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 am

Comet held her hand and followed her down to the school and to the dorms. “We’re still students right?” he asked, guessing they had missed several weeks of classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 am

" yes we are. But I had a family emergency and you came along to comfort me." Jenna told him. " you work for my dad now btw. Which means we technically don't exist."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 pm

“Does that mean we should still be taking classes?” Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

" I think at the moment no one connected to Tam is." Jenna told him. " Hina is with what's his face in England. Scar and Ania got into a car accident. Um... Lillian and Ulrich are in England as well they are supposed to kill what's his bucket. And we'll then here we are trying to find your friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Comet nodded and followed her to her dorm. “While you set up I’ll go check my room quickly.” He said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm

" Okay." Jenna nodded walking into her room and getting her computer set up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Comet went down the hall to his dorm room. Everything seemed just as it was left to him at first then he noticed the closet was open and a bunch of clothes strewn over the floor. He picked them up without a second thought and hung them back up, closing the closet and tossing his bag onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Jenna typed things into her computer getting it all ready for the phone number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Comet went through his drawers and grabbed a notebook as well as a couple other things. He opened the back compartment of the dresser where he his his pistol in case he and Jenna needed it, not sure if she was already carrying any weapons or not. He found the compartment broken open and the gun gone. Confused he left it, getting up and leaving his dorm back out to the hallway, making sure the door was locked behind him. Maybe Petya's been here... he thought, a little worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Jenna waited for Christian for the number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Comet stopped and stared at the end of the hallway. Petya stood around the corner and gestured for him to come over and to stay quiet. Comet nodded and walked up to him. 'What are you doing here? Jenna and I are looking for you.' He signed as he went.
'Don't tell Jenna, I don't trust her, she's with the government.' Petya signed frantically.
'So am I now...'
'I know that... I need your help.'
'I'm not just leaving, Jenna's already mad at me for following you halfway across the world.'
'You don't have an option. Sorry Comet but I'm desperate.' Petya turned swiftly around behind Comet and grabbed his arm, pressing Comet's gun to his back. "Walk normally..." he muttered, pushing Comet forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Jenna looked around she felt a thump vibrate through the walls. " Chistian?" She called walking out of her room and looking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Comet and Petya were gone when she looked, the hall was empty. Petya walked Comet off campus and they stopped behind a building out of view.
“You can’t be serious about this Petya... What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Comet said, speaking in Russian, as Petya checked his pockets and pulled out his phone. Comet grabbed his phone back and smacked the gun away as Petya raised and pointed it at him, kicking Petya back. He opened his phone and texted Jenna the number Petya used <303-1820>. As he sent it Petya shot the phone, making Comet jump and grazing his hand.
“What were you so confident I wouldn’t shoot you?”
“Kinda...” Comet hissed, holding his hand as it started to bleed and looking down at the broken phone on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Jenna went down to comets room to check on him to fund the room locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm

The text with the number lit up her phone.

"Give me the gun back." Comet said, holding his hand out and taking a couple cautious steps towards Petya. Petya lowered the gun. "I honestly don't want to hurt you Comet I just need to get the police off my tail."
"I understand..." Comet grabbed the gun, but Petya moved his hand away and swung the gun into the side of Comet's head. Comet staggered a moment, dizzy and seeing the world swimming before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Takers :: Forums For Rping :: Group Rps :: International High-
Jump to: