For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 pm by Night-blade

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:34 pm by Night-blade

» Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:15 pm by Night-blade

» Soul Takers 2.0
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 pm by Alpine

» Gang Wars RP
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 pm by Alpine

» Guardians (RP thread)
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:42 am by Night-blade

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 am by Riyshassam350z

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 am by Riyshassam350z

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:44 am by Ayame

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Jenna frowned seeing the number and decided to track his cell phone. She punched his number in quickly and waited for her computer to find it. She saw that it was only a couple of blocks away. She linked her phone and her computer together so she had a map. And followed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 pm

The position on the phone didn't move, and when she reached it the number led to a pay phone not far from the school campus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 pm

She looked around. " He wouldn't just leave me again..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Comet woke up less than an hour later, laying on a ratty carpeted floor. He sits up as he rubs the side of his head and groans. He glanced around and noticed he was in an old apartment room, with crumbling furniture that looked like it was barely holding together. He grabbed the side of the bed he had woken up next to and pulled himself to his feet. He noticed Petya sitting across the room. Petya got up immediately, a glass in one hand and some pills in the other. "Damn I'm sorry. Take this for your head." Petya held the pills out to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Jenna wonders around for a bit feeling devestated. " He wouldn't just leave again..." She whispered to herself trying to believe it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Comet looked at the pill for a moment, hesitating before he took it and the glass of water, drinking the pill down. “Can I use your phone?”
“Don’t have one.” Petya said.
“Laptop?”
Petya shook his head.
“I gotta go Jenna is probably worried and I can’t leave her again.” Comet moved for the door but Petya stepped in his way.
“You left me behind — in jail for that matter — to travel with your girl to Malaysia.”
“And what, that’s a decision you wouldn’t make yourself? Jenna’s the best thing in my life and I’m not sorry if that hurts you.”
“Then I’m not sorry if this hurts you.” Petya scowled. He picked up a taser off the dresser and jabbed it into Comet’s gut. He pushed Comet down to the floor and crouched over him, Comet looking up at him in disgust. “You’re a traitorous bastard, getting in league with the government and letting your family burn.” Petya said, by ‘family’ he meant the mafia, whether the Russian or Italian mafia it didn’t matter to him. “I wish the Russians had made you bite a bullet when you were 14. But for now I need you for one thing. Where’s your father’s briefcase?”
“My father’s... why do you need that?”
“Just answer the question. It wasn’t in your closet.” Petya pointed the taser towards him again.
“It’s gone.”
“Answer me or I get the satisfaction of watching you seize yourself into a coma.” Petya flicked the taser on for a split second to emphasize his point. “Either way I win.”
“I kept it in the mafia base. For all I know it’s ashes now.” Comet muttered nervously.
“Come on Christen you’re not stupid enough to let that happen.” Petya sneered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Jenna stopped seeing a condemned apartment building due to be demolished next month. I would hide here to lay low if I needed too. She thought to herself and snuck unto the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Down the main hall on the first floor there was a girl with dyed blue ombre hair standing almost at the lobby. With her leather jacket, ripped jeans and many piercings she still seemed to stand out against the grubby building. Despite how rough around the edges she looked, she also looked too clean and proper to be in a building like that. She didn’t seem to be doing much other than smoking a cigarette and shuffling debris around with her boot. She had her back to Jenna and didn’t see her sneak in.

“That’s where it was when I last saw it.” Comet tried to explain.
“I can’t fucking believe it! It can’t be gone!” Petya groaned, throwing his hands up in anger. He settled down and went eerily quiet for a moment.
Comet pushed himself up to sit and stand. “If I can just leave and find Jenna we can get you some help...” Comet was about to say, but Petya pushed him back down, the taser jabbed again into his chest. Comet convulsed for a moment before he gasped and settled down. Petya stood up and kicked Comet once in the stomach, turning and walking across the room. He shuffled around the contents of a box in the corner, pulling out a zip-tie. He used it to tie one of Comet’s wrists to an exposed pipe through a broken hole in the wall, sitting just above the baseboard. “You’re not gonna like it if you’re wrong and I find that case.” Petya mumbled. He left the apartment, locking both the bedroom door and the apartment door on his way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Jenna sized the girl up. She could easily take her down. She wondered if she should take her as a hostage of play dumb which she was very good at. " excuse me?" She said with a smile. " I'm looking for a friend and was wondering if you've seen him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 pm

The woman turned and stood up straight, leaning off of the wall. She looked Jenna over and didn’t bother to be subtle about it. “Oh he’ll turn up soon I’m sure.” She chuckled a bit. “That or he’s a deadbeat dad and is never coming back.” She nodded to Jenna’s stomach. “Can’t imagine many reasons you would be in a neighbourhood like this but you look too sweet for the ones I’m thinking of.” She said, blowing out smoke. “But no, there’s no one here.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Jenna glanced at her stomach " I'm not showing that much am i?" She asked she was only 6 no the along and didn't think she looked to pregnant. " are you sure no one is here?" She asked gently brushing her hand against the dirty cracked wall feeling vibrations of a door soaking shut. " maybe if I show you a picture you might recognize him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

"Well I'm not very good with faces but I could try." The blue haired woman said. "It's too dangerous in this building to go up higher than the second floor and this place is so quiet it's unnerving. No one's here but me, no one else is brave enough. Well maybe except for you."

Petya walked to the end of the hall, passing an older lady who was going into her apartment. While no one else was in the hallway there were the sounds of people shouting and kids playing through the walls. Even from the fourth floor he felt the subway pass underneath and rattle the hanging lights. It was even louder when he got to the ground floor, with honking cars outside, music playing loudly from the next door bar, the small four-story apartment building was squished between two much taller ones in the busiest part of the city. He figured enough noise would drown out any cries for help Comet tried to make, especially in a shiftier neighbourhood people tended to keep their heads down if anything suspicious went on. Here he could pass through crowds unnoticed even by police but he was still trying to grow out his facial hair just to change his appearance somewhat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Jenna pulled out a picture of Petya. " I'm looking for this man. I'm trying to help him actually and I think he may have took my boyfriend. They are friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:34 pm

"Strange looking guy... Never seen anyone like him around here." The woman shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm

" okay. Thank you." Jenna smiled said turning to walk away. " oh if you do see him call me." She handed her a card with just a phone number on it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:12 pm

The woman took the paper and nodded slightly. She watched Jenna leave before she dropped her cigarette and stomped it out. She left the abandoned building and put the number into her phone.

Jenna's phone rang, and she could see the number was Elani's again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm

" Hello." Jenna answered walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm

"I tried your number a couple times and I just now got through without going long-distance. So you're back from Malaysia? We should meet up my friend Mavi could use some company too." Elani rambled on a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

" Yeah. I just got back. But Christian went missing. He left to check his dorm and never came back." Jenna said to hee. " what happened to Mavi?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:43 pm

"Maybe you should come over and talk to her yourself. She's still a little traumatized by it." Elani said. "We're in the common room at the campus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

" Okay." Jenna said and hung up. She paused looking around wondering if she should keep looking for Christian she reached into her pocket and pulled out a medication bottle she knew if he didn't have it soon he'll start having seizures. She only hoped Mavi could shed some light on her situation and that she wasn't upset about some sort of boy drama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Elani waited sitting in one of the chairs and tables lined up along the wall just around the corner from the intersection of the common area. Mavi sat across from her with her textbooks open on the table and seemed to stare at them blankly, looking like she hadn't slept much and her hair wasn't as smooth and glossy as usual. Her grades were slipping a little too but she had a lot more on her mind than homework these days. Elani gave her a quick concerned glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 am

Jenna walked in glancing around looking for them. When she found them she walked towards them. " whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:43 am

“I was there when the mafia base burned down, I was the one who burned it.” Mavi said openly. She didn’t know Jenna was an agent or anything but from her investigation she knew about Comet being part of the mafia and that he and Jenna were dating from Elani.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm

" you were there why?" Jenna asked sitting down listening carefully. She reached in her pocket slowly wanting to record what she said. Just in case she didn't catch everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next