Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:54 pm

"And since when did you become the leader?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm

"Then stop wasting your time talking to me and go find Saber." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 5:52 pm

"I was coming to ask you if you had seen Saber." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 pm

"No frankly I haven't seen anything recently." Comet said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:48 pm

"Damn it." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:25 pm

"Whoa." Nyla got in between Altlas and Comet. "Saber is with Ryder. idk where. i think they when to get Luke from Hoss. Also I overheard you talking about the count. " Nyla bit her lip. "I'm pretty sure he wants me. also Comet what are you doing? how do you feel?" she asked looking at him concerned. she put her hands on his face checking his eyes carefully. "Comet you need to be careful until your sight comes back.." she paused seeing wolf. "Hey its good to see you back to normal. if you want me to check you out i can make sure everything is back to normal, you when a very long time changed back to human."

Ryder had luke slung over his shoulder. "Saber we should head back they must be worried sick about us."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:53 am

"You go on, I sense something wrong here." She said.

"No, all I need is a good bath, and to be brushed, then I'm good." He said.

"How do you know Count wants you. But it's not that, He want's everything." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:38 am

" Because Ryder saw him. And I'm the reason y'all get captured and tortured. Also I'm pretty sure that creepy guy who came after me when I went off on my own worked for him." Nyla told them. She patted wolf on the head smiling " It's good to have you back."

" let's at least get Luke back to safety and then we can keep looking." Ryder suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:00 am

"Who's Luke? When did Hoss get him?" Comet asked. He hadn't moved, still sitting down a the table, turned towards Atlas. His eyes looked almost normal but they had a blank vacant gaze. "I feel fine." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:30 am

" loki. The one who can hear from super far away. He's from the orphanage Sierra found and still at. We are supposed yo get the kids here after we got ride of hoss." Nyla explained as she flashed a small pen light into comets eyes looking for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:36 pm

"Wait, describe this man that saw you." Atlas said.

Wolf nodded and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:55 pm

" Dark greasy hair stank." Nyla said trying to describe the man.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:30 pm

There was still no reaction. Comet had a lot of doubts that he would get his sight back but he didn't want to voice them to Nyla, since she seemed hopeful about it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Nyla frowned knowing what no reaction meant. She was so scared to use her powers on him since she didn't know what hoss did to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 pm

"You meet The Puppet. Hoss can see through him." He said. "It's how he found me the first time."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:32 pm

"Are you going to try and use your powers? When you get your energy back?" Comet asked Nyla.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:15 pm

" Maybe. " she told him looking at Atlas. " No this guy didn't seem to be working for hoss."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 pm

"Not Hoss, Count." He said. "If The Puppet saw you then its almost 100% certain that you have been seen by Count, which is not good."

Saber sighed. "Fine." She said. "Let us get him back."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 pm

" He tried to get me to go with him. " Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Comet stood up and felt his way over to the cupboards and the fridge. He grabbed a glass and moved to the sink to fill it up with water carefully. He felt a little dizzy but otherwise he was feeling a lot better than he did the day before.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:33 pm

"Good think you didn't." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

" Yeah. Because I'm so going with a creepy guy. That's how you get kid napped." Nyla said keeping an eye on commet. " Oh Atlas this is Vail and his puppy Poika. " she said introducing her new friend.

" Plus I bet everyone is worried about us. If we show face say we are fine and the leave again they'll at least not worry so much." Ryder told Saber glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Veli looked up from across the room when Nyla mentioned his name and he glanced at Atlas but didn't say anything. Poika was already weaving his way around their legs, barking a few times.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Nyla reached down and pet him. " Atlas is one of the first supers. " she explained to Veli. " are you worried about Sierra? "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 pm

"I just...feel like we are being watched." She said.

"Of course I am. I left her alone." Atlas huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next