Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:59 pm

"Nyla, just stay back!" Atlas said. Saber took a step forward. "You stay back, too Saber." Atlas said. Saber took a lunge forward and pulled her knofe out going for a stab at Atlas. He quickly grabbed her and threw her off. But as she was thrown her blade cut across the back of Atlas' neck. A thin line of blood grew from the blade strike. As Atlas turned to face Saber who had somehow also been controlled by Puppet despite her eyes being hidden by the black fabric of her mask, Wolf lunged for Atlas and cling to his back. Atlas reached for him but Saber slashed at his face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 2:13 pm

" I can help." Nyla frowned.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Comet was woken up by the sound of the fighting and walked his way back down the hall, reaching Nyla and grabbing her shoulder. "What's going on?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 pm

" Go back inside. " Nyla said looking at him. " puppet is here and controlling wolf and saber." She looked at Comet for a second. " Actually come with me." She said grabbing his hand and leading him back to the med bay.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Comet was about to say something and disagree but was caught off guard when she grabbed his hand and started leading him back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 3:27 pm

" Wolf we can use a drug to knock him out." Nyla said getting the drug she needed and the amount. " Hold this." She handed Comet a shot that could knock out an elephant. " Saber will be hard to knock out though..." Nyla said thinking. " I could just use my powers on her and knock her out... but I don't know how that will effect her."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Comet held the syringe and stood where he was, not sure what Nyla was doing. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 4:36 pm

" I'm going to Sedate Wolf." Nyla said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Wolf and Saber kept trying to attack Atlas. He picked up saber and threw her at Puppet, who dodged out of the way. "STOP BEING A COWARD AND FIGHT ME!" He roared as Puppet hopped from area to area. Wolf headbutted into Atlas's gut and sent him back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Nyla found the tranquilizer gun. " Okay I can fire this at wolf... maybe I can hit puppet too..." Nyla said thinking. " Luke? You said you never miss right?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm

He looked at her. "I never said that! I said I never miss any details!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 am

Comet had a little trouble following Nyla back and almost walked into Wolf and Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 11:37 am

Wolf was about to hit Comet when Atlas grabbed wolf and pulled him away as Wolf tried to snap at Comet.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Comet almost felt Wolf's teeth snap at him and he took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 1:28 pm

"Back up about 5 more paces Comet!" Atlas said trying to keep him safe. Saber rushed back at Atlas and grew a large bone growth. She slammed into Atlas and sent him flying back into Comet.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Comet fell back when Atlas hit him and caught himself quickly against the ground. He got up slowly and moved back until he felt the wall.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

Nyla ran and grabbed Comets wrist pulling him to safety. " I don't need to details I need to hit a target on the wall. Can you do it?" She said to Luke.

" If he can't I can." Ryder volunteered. " I'll go after puppet and you get wolf? "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:14 pm

"Probably, yeah." Luke said.

"Sorry kid." Atlas grunted as he got up and dashed off to Saber and Wolf. "Need me to hold them still." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:36 pm

" Hold wolf still." Nyla shouted.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Atlas Grabbed wolf by the mane and held his jaws shut holding him.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Nyla quickly ran up and gave him a tranquilizer shot. " Luke take the shot at puppet. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Wolf thrashed, his claws cutting Nyla's cheek.
"God damn it." He cursed as he pulled the gun up and aimed down the barrel. He inhaled and exhaled quickly as he fired off the shot. Puppet hid behind a part wall. Saber who was still under his control shot a bone arrow at Luke.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:19 am

Nyla didn't seemed fazed by the cut on her cheek. " Luke get down!" Before Nyla could get to him Ryder tackled him just in time. Ryder suffered a graze though. " Wolf should sleep now. How do we get Saber to stop? She doesn't have flesh and blood." Nyla said panting.

" I'll go after puppet myself." Ryder said growling he was quite pissed now.

" But If you look at him he'll get you too." Nyla said very concerned.

" I don't need to look at him to take him down." Ryder said stalking towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Saber threw him off and went after Ryder now.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Ryder started to climb up the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next