For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Yesterday at 6:04 pm by Ayame

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by Ayame

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Scarzie

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 pm by Scarzie

» Gang Wars RP
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 am by Ayame

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm by Scarzie

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Guardians (RP thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Azriel kept thrashing a bit, but his attempts became weaker. She could hear the sound of water, swirling, but where it was coming from she didn't know. She felt pain, coursing through her chest, one like a broken heart. The lion like form still shifted and moved slowly. She some how herd his voice in her mind. "I hear something...something kind..." He said
"Ignore it." She heard the voice of Fia said. "It is nothing important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Sam sang stronger and louder. Trying to call Azriel to her. She wasn't going to give up on him.Azriel please come back to us... don't let her use you. We need you here to keep us safe. Sam thought as she sang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:32 pm

"I-I've heard that song before... where...?" Azriel asked still confused.
"Ignore it my love..." Fia said as the water feeling became heavier. "It's a trick, my love. Don't forget about what they wanted to do!"
"What...?" Azriel asked.
"They wanted to kill him!"
"Him?"
"Your son!" Fia hissed. "My love, they want to kill Ajax. They want to make YOU kill your son!"
"H-He's not my son..."
"No, he's not, but you have been there for him ever since he was a child! You where a mentor to him when he was a toddler and when his family was killed, YOU took him in. YOU showed him love, showed him how to be the Dragkin he is now. YOU loved him. You still love him...And they want you to kill him! They don't trust him. They don't trust you! They don't trust how YOU raised him!" Fia said with a hiss.
"That's right..." He said with a growl. The pain in her heart started to burn, and crackle. "They are the reason this is happening!" He roared and flames flared up.
Azriel started to thrash again. He shook and roared. The steam grew hotter.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 pm

" Azriel no please. " Sam cried out. " We live Ajax just as much as you. " she thought for a moment trying to remember words to the song. She knew she was missing a part of it. She decided to just sing and let her soul feel the air. With her words she was telling Azriel how much they needed and loved him. And that they didn't want to hurt Ajax that they needed him ad well. That she needed both of them. " You're the only family I have." She said to Azriel as she sang for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 pm

The words didn't reach him, the water was too thick. Azriel roared and pulled against the restraints. The blood spears broke and his paws became free. Orrik quickly jumped over and started to block and spar the brother. "SAM!" Rayyan shouted as he flew to her and grabbed her and pulled her away quickly. Rayyan took off away from Azriel.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 pm

" No." Sam yelled. " I almost had him." She fought against Rayyan. " she was there convincing him to hurt as because we want to hurt Ajax. Which isn't true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 am

"We can't old him much longer!" He said. He cried. "I know...I know... but we have to protect you." Rayyan said.
She heard Azriel again in her head. "Kill Orrik first, he's the one who started this!" Fia told Azriel.
Azriel clawed at Orrik's chest and threw him back. He clamped his jaws onto the massive antlers of Orrik's and started to twist. The bone cracked and Orrik roared.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 am

" No he's going to kill Orrik! # Sam screamed thrashing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

"Orrik is gonna be fine, Sam, you need to stay safe!" Rayyan said as he took her over to where Ajax was. "Keep her safe!" He told Ajax quickly.

"I will." Ajax said as he held Sam as Ray dropped her into his arms.

Orrik thrashed trying to free his grip from Azriel. The brothers roared and growled. Orrik sent a hooved foot into his brother's chest. Azriel snarled and jerked his head down, then forcefully up and to the side. The motion caused the fangs to sink into the large antler and and break it. The sound of a mountain crumbling poured over the air. Orrik howled in pain as the bone bleed and the antler broke. Azriel took the severed antler and slammed the large plate into his brother's jaw. Another loud clack. Orrik was thrown to the ground as the impact shook him
The ground shook violently. Azriel tossed the antler to the side and roared at his brother who lay on the ground. He went to turn to aim for an attack. Before he could turn Boom sank large claws into one side of Azriel's shoulder and Twiggy did the same on the other side. The two tried to hold him still as Ray raced back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 am

" Ajax he's going to kill them!" Sam cried out trashing in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 am

"Samara, you need to have trust in them. This isn't the first time they have had to fight First and Azriel combined like this." Ajax said as he held her tightly.

Azriel roared and thrashed against the Zorkas. Rayyan flew in front of him and raised his wings. Lightning jumped between the feathers. He looked at Azriel. He raised his wings and slashed down, the lightning racing toward Azriel. Azriel lowered his head quickly, black armor forming suddenly. The lightning hit the armor blthat now covered his body and split into the air, scattering around them. Azriel quickly turned his head and grabbed Twiggy's arm and ripped him from his side throwing him at Rayyan. The two collided and crashed into the earth. Azriel turned toward Orrik and lunged at the beast who struggled to get off the ground. Boom melted and suddenly reappeared in front of Orrik and guarded him. Azriel's fangs sank into Boom's face. The Zorka screamed out in pain as it's master picked it up in the air and threw it too the side as well. Boom crashed into the ground and laid still. Azriel lunged at Orrik. Orrik, shot a leg up and guarded his neck as his brother sank into it. The fangs pierced part of the neck as the jaws cracked the bones in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 am

" no. She's using you to get him all keyed up. He thinks we want to kill you. But that's not true." Sam shook her head watching what's happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Azriel pinned Orrik down, and resank his fangs into his neck and arm. He started to jerk and tear at the flesh. Orrik screamed in pain.
Boom struggled to get up, his side tore open. He got to his feet and steadied himself. "Stop this!" He cried out as Orrik screamed and kicked at his brother. A loud crack echoed as the leg that was protecting Orrik's neck, finally broke. The fangs passed through the bone and pierced the underside of his neck. Orrik screamed through the blood that entered his mouth. "Listen! Listen not to the sounds, Master, listen to the souls!" Boom cried out. The spade like tail of Azriel's flicked around and dug into Boom's side.
Rayyan finally got untangled from Twiggy and watched tears rolling down his face. He heard Boom And his eyes widened. "Sam! Samara come here! I think I know how to stop this!" He called to her.
She felt Ajax let go, tears falling from his face as well. He fell to his knees, his eyes no longer the purple but blue, and the one eye had reverted to the dragon stone. It too had lost it's color. He was holding his arms as the wounds slowly closed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Sam looked at Ajax confused and rushed to Rayyan. " Are you going to let me try again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:43 pm

"No we will be trying something different, something only Earth Guardians can do. You are gonna make Azriel seen hear the souls of everyone here. I will help you amplify it. But first you need to hear everyone's soul." Ray said. He held her shoulders. "Close your eyes and focus on me. Block out all the other sounds."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm

" What?" Sam said confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:14 pm

"You'll preform what is called a Soul Song. Souls naturally have a voice and sound to them, just like they have a color and shape. You are gonna make Azriel hear all the souls you hear. You still can feel his mind with yours, yes?" Rayyan asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Here is how the update on the speak easy is going!))

Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 pm

" Yes." Sam nodded " I can still hear them." She looked around. " How do I do this? I've never sung souls. Or what ever you call it. You want me to hear all of your souls and project them into Azriel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:28 pm

"Yes, but hearing a soul's Voice is harder than it is to see one. I need you to close your eyes and feel everyone's soul, see how they act. From there I will show you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:36 pm

" How do I even feel souls?" Sam asked unsure she could even do what he asks of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 pm

"You know how you can have that feeling of being watched, or that feeling when there is someone else in the area, you cannot see?" He asked. "You are feeling souls. Close your eyes and lose all feeling of the world around you."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Sam shook her head. She had very little faith her in herself. But she closed her eyes anyways and tried to focus. She wasn't exactly sure on what she was focusing on. " I don't hear anything. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:56 pm

"You will no hear anything first, first you will feel the souls..." He said. "Forget about what is happening...let yourself feel them." He said.

The sound of the battle faded away. In the dark, an orange glow started expand around the dark. The soul of Rayyan took on the shape of an bird that looked somewhere inbetween an owl and an eagle.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Sam looking at rayyan. " Your soul is pretty. " she said looking around seeing everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next