Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

"You were a guardian?" Lei asked.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 pm

The man nodded. "I was. I predecessor of Hell before Azriel took over. I regret never actually meeting that boy..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

“If you could do anything to help you could meet him now.” Lei said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 pm

"I cannot leave Purgatory." The man said. "I am bound here. Purgatory may be stuck inside it's domain unlike the other three but they are not meant to suffer alone. The souls of the former guardians and the former drakin are meant to support, and comfort Purgatory, to keep them from going insane. However It fell apart when my group of guardians lived." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 pm

"And the current guardians won't come to Purgatory because of Fia... So that's why you never met Az..." Eli said to himself
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:33 pm

The man nodded. "I pitty the boy. I died too early and Hell possessed him when he was but a Lad. He was only spared by his Dragkin who sacrificed himself to seal Abruca away until he was 16." The man said. "Azriel has visited here, in the past, but I shall never meet him for fear of my soul stealing Abruca from his own." He said. "It is why you may have felt weaker suddenly when I called for her help in holding Fia's soul in lock."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 1:26 am

“Oh, I didn’t realize you were dead.” Lei said
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 pm

"Aye, the guardians all tend to die around the same time. Earth is normally is the first one to die, followed by Purgatory, earth and Hell is the last. However I had gotten sick and was attacked by blood demons and killed too early."
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Eli listens quietly to the side
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:26 pm

"I wish I had been able to defeat them, maybe none of this would have happened had I not died. Azriel, he is strong, and sturdy but still broken inside. He is like a great tree, strong and tall, but it's inside is burned, from a fire." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 pm

"What does happen exactly if a guardian dies too early? Are they replaced?" Lei asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm

"Well yes and No. It differs between guardians and when a guardian dies. The four realms have four different personalities. Hell or Abruca, is violent and remembering. She is sudden and flickers in rage suddenly so her wielder must be able to take sudden ups and downs. Purgatory, or Avrigo is quiet, and calm, but tends to be so quiet it draws upon loneliness. He is forceful though when needs to be and will always make himself heard even if it takes years. His wielder must be patient and strong, stern yet kind." He said. "If they falter, he's loneliness may take over their soul, which is what happened to Fia. Earth, or Gaegiana, much better known as Gaea, is almost as powerful as Abruca. She is never quiet, always screaming and crying. She must have a person who is able to conceal with her. And Heaven or Ezex, is the weakest. He is gentle, and wise, always there but never there. His wielder must be resilient in the face of death, in the face of hate. " He said. "Abruca and Gaea, if their wielder dies when a new wielder has been picked, they will simply possess the new wielder early. However if they do not have a wielder they will search until someone is strong enough to. That is not so much a problem for Gaea, but for Abruca it is an issue. She will burn and kill everyone until she finds one to contain her. If she runs out hosts, she runs wild, same with the demons. It is also the same if her new wielder is not prepared properly by the time the former dies, she will kill them and try to find another. If Rigo and Ezex die early and a wielder had been picked it will simply gently take over. If their wielder is not yet picked they will be fine for 700 years without one. It just puts more strain on Earth's Wielder.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:03 pm

"I was really scared I was going to die when Yashvi stabbed me. So are we just going to sit here and wait for Azriel to be calmed down?" Lei asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:36 pm

"Yes, that is your best chance." He said. "You may not be a full guardian yet, but Avrigo will not let you die so easily, he tends to be greedy."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 12:13 am

(Here. What's happened so far?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 pm

"I guess that's...reassuring." Lei said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 11:54 pm

(Well, Ray, Orrik and Azzi had a discussion about not trusting Ajax due to him being a half demon. This conversation made Azriel upset, which Fia took into account and was able to gain control over him. She used him and started to attack Orrik, causing a war to break out between the brothers, and the newbies caught up in the middle of it. Azriel was attempting to kill Orrik, when Sam (with the help of Ray) was able to reach out to him through her mind, and try to help him. She failed as Fia tricked Azriel again. Yashvi took Lei to purgatory to try to help, and Eli followed them. They where attacked by Fia and saved by a mysterious person made of skin and bones. They are currently hiding out an obsidian safe house from Fia and her monsters. They just learned that this man is Azriel predecessor, and is the only Guardian left of the four previous. The only reason he is still alive, is because his name alone is remembered by Azriel.)

"Just have faith that somehow, Azriel can break the hold Fia has on his mind." He said.

A shadow watched Fallon.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 3:25 am

Fallon was minding her own business. She sat in a tree, reading a book. She loved being outdoors, feeling the wind blow gently through the trees, the sun warm against her skin. She didn't like being in the house with the others. As much as she didn't mind being alone, she was honestly beginning to wonder if she wanted to be a guardian. Weren't guardians supposed to work together, talk together, and be there for one another? If so, why did she feel so left out of the group? Yes, she wasn't the most outgoing person, but it was like she wasn't even there. Why did she feel so invisible? She's barely had any lessons to help her work on her magic, so she's been practising on her own, and reading as much as she can. Getting help from River (I think that was the name of that demon she had with her...) when trying to read did wonder for her, so she was quite happy with the progress she was making.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:04 pm

(sorry I've been busy...)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm

"Okay" Sam let out a shaky breath. she hugged Azrial tightly before backing away. "I'll tell Ray to sever the souls. just please come back to us, we need you okay." she paused looking at him with teary wet eyes. "I need you. I've never had a family that has actually cared about me... call me selfish but i don't want to loose the only family i have." she took a shaky breath before releasing Azrial and herself from their shared mind connection. "Ray!" sam hollowered. "Azrial said to sever souls? do you know what that means?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:41 am

Ray flew up a bit over Azriel. "Are you sure that's what he said" He hollered over to her. He dodged an attack.

"Why are you all alone?" A soft voice asked her kindly. The area round her seemed to grow colder. "Shouldn't you be off playing with your friends." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:32 am

" Yes! " Sam shouted nodding. " that's exactly what he said."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 am

She looks around. "Who's there?" she calls out, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm

"No one to be afraid of." the voice said. "I'm a friend." It said. "Or at least I want to be."

"Fine, but stand back! And tell Twiggy to get the gate to Eden ready. I'll need to take Orrik right away." He said. Rayyan took into the air reach high. The air started to gather around him and build up It grew greater and greater in power. Rayyan Aimed himself for Azriel, who was still being held by Abruca, and with a flash of light, he had moved from one part of the sky, to the ground behind him. A force of air cut through the air. The trees nearest to Azriel and Orrik where ripped into shreds and tossed around the air wildly.
To Samara, who could see the souls, saw something else along with the destruction. The snake like soul that was clinging to the back of Azriel's neck was ripped away from him, a large chunk of of Azriel's soul, that still clung in the snakes mouth being taken with her. The snake hissed and screamed as it quickly swallowed the new part of soul. The soul then quickly retreated into the ground and disappeared.
Azriel roared in pain as the souls where tore apart. He let go of Orrik, and dropped him on the ground. As he let go, Azriel's form as a lion disappeared in a flash like a bomb. His human form fell through the air. Rayyan dove down, but didn't go after Azriel, he picked up Orrik, who had gone limp and was still bleeding out, and picked him up with the claws and took off quickly heading for Twiggy who stood open with Eden ready.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Sam stood by twiggy, " We can't just leave him!" Sam shouted running to go get Azriels limp body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next