Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 11:16 pm

(he's gonna at least try to bring the mafia back or start up his own gang)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 12:05 am

( okay. So what are the plans for Jenna and Christian?)
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 4:43 am

(don’t really have any now)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 1:44 pm

( I know ulrick is going to die and Lillian is going to ask Christen for training to become a hitman. Or a revenge assassin. And I think Jenna and christen can help her. Jenna knows how to take people out too. So do you want them to stay in America and "try" to be normal and raise their child. Man their child is going to know how-to throw a punch. Also I don't remember if the baby was going to be a boy a girl. )

Jenna watched Christen rest in her bed. They had been realised from the hospital once he was stable. She was typing on her lap top.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:20 am

Night-Blade wrote:
" I am." Lillian nodded.

" howling are you staying?" Marissa asked.

" only for the night, we need to keep moving." She answered.

Ayame wrote:
"...Does Claw know?" she asks.

Ulrick nodded. He stayed silent so the two could talk.

The doctor shook his head. "No, He still hasn't woken up." He told her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:22 am

" I'm glad that you're alive!" Marissa hugged Lillian. " everybody thought you were dead."

" I know." Lillian nodded hugging her back." We need to head out. I just wanted to stop by and see how life moved on."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:28 am

Ulrick smiled watching them hug.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 2:57 am

(I don't remember either, this kid's gonna speak like 6 languages by the time they're 5 too)

Christian was awake but resting, staring at the ceiling a bit and every so often looking over at what Jenna was doing. He didn't remember much of what happened at the hospital but was glad the drugs had worn off. "What are you doing?" He signed to Jenna when he caught her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 am

" I copied the case." Jenna told him. " I'm just looking through it. Also I'm looking for places we can stay. I figured with what's happened it's probably best we stay. Also I cleared everything up for you and the local police." She said pausing what she was doing and setting her lap top aside. Jenna got up and walked over to him sitting on the edge of the bed. " how are you feeling?" She asked feeling his forehead with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Lillian left her friend. " let's get out of here." She said taking his hand in hers. " fun and games are over you still have a mission to do... remember?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:10 am

Ulrick blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I remember..." He said gently. "Lets get out of here." He gripped her hand and lead her away He kissed her neck gently as he pulled her away from the party.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:25 am

Lillian smiled walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Ulrick lead her to the car where he opened the door up for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:17 pm

" so what's the plan?" Lillian asked once in the car.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:27 pm

"Well..." Ulrick said. "I was thinking we head back, or find a hotel, and have a few glasses...enjoy ourselves maybe, watch some shitty rom-com or something." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:36 pm

" okay." Lillian chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 pm

"So, home or hotel?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:49 pm

" what do you mean by home?" Lillian asked. " we've been sleeping in hotels since we got here."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 12:11 am

"Well...never mind forget it, it would be a long drive anyway." Ulrick said. "to the hotel it is then." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 12:40 am

" do you mean your home?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:02 am

Ulrick nodded. "Well it wouldn't be my actual home, to many kids running around, but there was this place my older brother Wolfgang and I would play when we where younger. It was a small property my father owned but never used anymore. It had a bed, a couch, stove and bathroom." He smirked. "Whever Wolf and I needed to get away from the family we'd run there for a day or two. But like I said it'd be a drive."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:06 am

" would you like to see your family?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:11 am

Ulrick shook his head. "No. To be honest my father doesn't know where I am. Only Wolf does."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 am

" you didn't tell them you were going to study abroad?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:06 am

"No." Ulrick said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next