Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:41 pm

" they said when you woke up they might release you. They wanted to make sure you have detoxed all of the drugs Petra gave you." Jenna told him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 pm

"It seems like the drugs have worn off, but I don't remember much from when I was on them." Christian said.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 pm

" that's okay. They will probably ask if you know today's day who's the president, and what's my name." Jenna said to him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:35 pm

"Unless there's going to be some kind of investigation into Petya's apartment. I don't even remember where the apartment is." Christian shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:38 pm

" well I don't know if they will. Since you were super duspronated when i found you. " jenna suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 pm

"Are we doing anything at all to go after Petya?" He asked, laying back down again.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:49 pm

" well he's hand cuffed to the bed in room 11 with guards. He was still wanted by the police." Jenna told him. " but I have a feeling he'll probably escape their custidy.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 pm

"Of course he will." Christian was trying to remember back to his fight with the blue-haired girl and barely remembered flashes of it.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:11 pm

" the blue headed girl will probably help him and become his comrad."Jenna sighed. " I'm just glad you are okay."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm

"Depends on how well or if she recovers. I remember vaguely that I thought she was dead when I was leaving the apartment." Christian said. "I don't know where he found her or why she works with him."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 pm

" probably was sleeping with her." Jenna said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:19 am

"That's unlikely..." Christian said. "She must be a former hitman or something, maybe he had connections with her from back in Russia. But I've never heard of her before."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:03 am

" why would it be unlikely they they were having sex?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:13 am

"Petya's never really been into women." Christian replied. "He might've just hired her or promised her a cut of the deal if she worked with him. He's probably looking to recruit more people or get people from the old mafia back."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:23 am

" probably. " Jenna agreed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 7:23 am

"You think the nurse is coming by anytime soon?" Christian asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 12:39 pm

" she'll make her rounds soon." Jenna comforted him. " and let's not worry about Petra right now. We can deal with him later."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:10 pm

"So I guess for now we just settle into the apartment and wait for the baby to come?" Christian asked. He didn't like the idea of his friend being in jail but after what happened he hoped Petya stayed in jail long enough for them to have some peace.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:04 pm

" we also still have school." Jenna pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:46 pm

"We have one more year right? And then we're done?" Christian asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm

" yeah. I think so." Jenna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:58 pm

"Do you have any plans to do more schooling afterwards?" He signed to her
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 pm

" I haven't thought about it." She signed back. " I'm an assassin like you, I can't see myself doings normal job and career."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:48 pm

“No college, university, or anything?” Christian asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 11:13 pm

" again i haven't really thought about it. I'm not sure what career path I would be good at. Most no one wants a deaf person working for them. I'm a liability." Jenna signed frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next