Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:45 am

"Maybe any job working over the computer would be good, you could work from home and you'd be able to communicate via email." Christian said.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 2:27 pm

" that's true. I just haven't really put much thought to it. Never really expected myself to be free off my father." She signed with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:49 am

"I'm just picking up the instructions on what to do for today so don't worry too much. It shouldn't take more that 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:12 pm

" okay." She shrugged. " I could just stay here then."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:30 pm

"If you want to, or like I said there are a lot of shops there that you can go look at." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 2:26 pm

" I'll be fine here." Lillian told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:39 am

"You sure?" He asked around a mouthful of pancake.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 1:49 am

" yeah." She nodded munching on some bacon. " I'll watch some t.v. or something. Maybe read a book, haven't done that in ages."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:10 am

Ulrick chuckled. "Alright, I will let you play average then." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:48 am

"There should be some opportunities out there for you." He said. Christian pushed himself up, closing his eyes and ignoring the dizziness as he tried to stand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:07 pm

" I'm okay with just bring a mom." Jenna told him helping him sit up. " I never had mine, so the least I can do is be there for our child."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:15 pm

“Does your father knows about it? Did he have anything to say when we were in Malaysia?” Christian asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Ulrick finished his food and leaned over kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna go get dressed so we can get his over with." he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:56 pm

" okay." Lillian nodded.

" No." Jenna shook her head. " And frankly I don't care if he does or not. He really was never a father."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:02 pm

“If I were you I might at least want him to know, after the child is born, but then again I don’t know your father at all.” Christian said, grabbing his sweater off the back of Jenna’s chair and pulling it on. “There should be a coffee shop down in the cafeteria...” He said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:19 pm

" there is." Jenna nodded. " I'll probably tell him if it's a boy or a girl, and if he chooses to be in it's life I'll let him. But I'm not going to force my father to be a grandparent."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Christian was glad they hadn’t changed him out of his normal clothes. “Are you coming as well then? Which do you hope it will be, boy or girl? It can’t be very long now.” He asked, opening the door to the hallway and waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm

" honestly, as long as it's healthy I could care less if it's a boy or girl. But secretly I'm hoping it's a boy." Jenna said following him.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 pm

“It’s been 8 months now, almost 9? I can’t believe it’s been that long since... it happened.” Christian was glad she wasn’t questioning him just getting up and going for a walk down to the cafeteria. Maybe it was an after-effect of the drugs but he was getting more and more restless by the minute it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Ulrick gathered up his clothes and carried them into the bathroom where he changed and came out. He stretched and yawned. "Alright, I should be back shortly." He said as he started to make his way toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 am

" you change in the bathroom like I haven't seen you naked." Lillian teased as he left.

" yeah. The baby should be here in a couple of weeks. I have a doctor's appointment set for next week." She told him walking beside him making sure he doesn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:47 pm

"What you want me to change out here for you, put on a little show?" He teased as he picked up his keys and took the door handle. "I'll see you later..." He said and left.

(Now should Lillian be there when Ulrick tries to kill Ian or should he just not come back?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 pm

( I think she should be there.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm

(Okay.)
About 15 minutes later the door opened up again and Ulrick walked in. He was wearing a sweater and had his hands in his pocket. "Hey I'm ready if you are, but, would you mind driving?" He asked "my head is hurting a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm

" okay. Where to?" Lillian asked looking at him a bit concerned he hasn't left with a sweater. " did you get cold while out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next