Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:47 pm

Hina rushes in, her face full of anger. "Why is it that someone I love is always getting hurt? Are you alright?" Her face changes expressions constantly, switching from anger to worry, to sadness and pain.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 12:33 am

"Hina I am alright. It's just one leg that got badly burned. I'm more concerned for Lillian." Ian said coughing as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:02 am

" he honestly let me be, and just request intell on Claw. I've kinda gotten use to being a sex slave. But Tam didn't buy me to be a prostitute. " Lillian said softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 pm

"Well I'm still glad you are out of his grasp now." She smiled. "So tell me a bit more about you and Ulrick. How did the two of you meet?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:47 pm

" but now I'm owned by someone else." Lillian mumbled. " we had class together, that's how we met."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:49 pm

( I'm going to be poofy, at work an on my break.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Okay))

"Well that's not a fun story." She said. "And Henri means well." she sighed. "He's just very stressed with this whole situation. He was telling me last night that he thinks he may send Hina and the babes away for their own safety."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:09 pm

" she can't raise 3 kids in her own." Lillian said bluntly. " she'll need help. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:25 pm

"He'll be sending an officer with her to help with that aspect as well as protect her." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:17 pm

" an officer, she needs a nanny. " lillian aaid shaking her head. " with Tam gone and you guys on gaurd, shes probablu just fine here."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:44 pm

"We can't be sure after this incident." She sighed sadly. "And I will be helping Henri select who goes with Hina so I will make sure they have the proper abilities to help take care of three children."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:02 pm

" still think here is the safest place, but I ain't in charge." Lillian shrugged. " when can I go?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:51 pm

"Hopefully tonight." She said. "We are still making the formal agreement."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 am

" formal agreement?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 8:18 pm

"Poor Lillian," she sighs. "Are you sure you're alright? I hate seeing you hurt like this."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 7:53 pm

"The form that says you are working for us in secretive." She said.

" I am fine, Hina." Ian said as he started to cough loudly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:03 pm

" great..." she mumbled.

( gtg back to work. I'll reply back when I'm done.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:58 pm

"It's just for safety reasons my dear."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:11 pm

" just like the other contracts I had to sing." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 pm

"I'm sorry honey." She said, her voice true.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 pm

" you guys don't care. You just want me to do a job for you." She said a bit harshly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 pm

"I care." She said. "I want you to be safe and happy which is why I am so upset this happened."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 pm

" why should you? I'm just a slave."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 1:43 pm

"You are a human, and every human deserves happiness." She said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 5:24 pm

" I haven't been a human for over 3 years. No one sees me as one I'm just to there for everyone's disposal." Lillian spoke with a bitter tone. " that's all Henri sees me as too and you know it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next