Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:48 am

Wolfgang pinched his nose. "You are lying...I can hear it...You don't have to lie to me. Ulrick told me everything." he said as he looked up blue eyes finally breaking and tears streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:53 am

" he tried to kill Ian to save me from being punished by Tam. Blew himself up..." Lillian trailed. " It's all my fault um sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:57 am

Wolf started to cry more as he held his face and bounced a knee. "Did he suffer?" He asked as he glanced up at her, blue peering between fingers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:01 am

" not I know of." Lillian answered. " with how the explosives were set you probably didn't. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:05 am

Wolfgang nodded into his hands and then leaned back, covering his face. For a moment it looked like he was about to fall into the embers but he rocked forward quickly. He removed his hands and looked at her. His eyes glanced to the urn. "M-may I?" He asked nodding gently to the remains.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:09 am

Lillian nodded handing him the urn with shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:14 am

Wolfgang took the urn as his breath hitched. He shifted his arms and pressed it to his chest. "You're really gone... you leave for three years and you come home in an Urn..." He sobbed. "I should have never let you leave." He hung his head as he cried.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:18 am

" no. You did the right thing. He was happy at international high." Lillian told him. " i just wish he never met me... I'm the reason he's dead."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:34 am

Wolfgang shook his head. "He wouldn't be happy had he not met you." He said as he rose to his feet and carried the urn over to a work bench. He opened the urn and poured some ashes into a small bowl. He closed the Urn back up "You know, he really loved you Lillian..." Wolf said. "He really did. I remember when He first met you, he called me at 2 am, saying "Wolfgang, I think I may have found the girl of my dreams." He told me. He went on to describe you and your interaction. And everyday since then he'd update me on what was happening between you two." wolf said as he walked back to her and handed her the urn. "He's right though, you do have the prettiest eyes..." He said as he closed his eyes as more tears slid down his face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:41 am

" their just blue." She said a bit confused. " I did have black hair when we met though, so they made the blue stand out." Lillian shook her head when he offered her the urn back. " I brought this back for you to keep."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:51 am

"If you let me keep it I won't return it to my father..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:53 am

" why?" She asked taking it back into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:55 am

"He's the reason Ulrick wanted to leave." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:01 am

" he told me." Lillian nodded understanding. " honestly I think Ulrick would want you to have it. He admired you so much." She said offering it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:14 am

"But I won't share him and he loved all of the family. Plus our younger siblings would grow to hate me." He said as he gave it back to her. He turned around and pulled a small locket off of the back of the work bench. He went over to the bowl of ashes he took and pinched some into the locket before closing it shut tightly. He set the locket to the side and picked up the rest of the ashes and started to carry them to the forge. "Möge diese Schmiede niemals sterben, die Glut ist eine immer leuchtende Erinnerung an das Leben und das Licht, das er auf diese Welt gebracht hat. Möge er für immer dieses von unseren Händen gebaute Haus als Kinder bewachen und seine Träume niemals flackern oder verblassen. Möge er dem Feuer von diesem Feuer eine starke Struktur geben und etwas, für das er immer kämpfen muss. Ruhe in Frieden, kleiner Bruder." Wolfgang said as he sprinkled the ashes over the fire, as he crossed his body, tears rolling down his face.

(May this forge never die, it's embers being an ever glowing remembrance of the life and light he brought onto this world. May he forever watch over this home crafted by our hands as children and may his dreams never flicker or fade. May he give the steal from this fire a strong structure and something to always fight for. Rest in Peace, little brother.)

(Last post for tonight, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:43 am

Lillian watched quietly cradling the urn in her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:14 am

"I thank you for telling me and bringing him home." Wolfgang said as he looked over at her gently, tears falling from his eyes. "I'll have to find a way to tell the others..." He whispered more to himself before he grew quiet. "D-Do you have a place to sleep tonight? A hotel or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 7:34 am

Lillian shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 pm

"Ah..." Wolfgang said. "You can stay at my house then, I have a spare bedroom you can have." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:28 pm

" I was just planing on giving you guys the urn and head to the airport to go back home..." Lillian trailed looking at her feet still clutching the urn close to her chest. Where was her home? She frowned as she thought. Lillian wad already and emotional wreck and was very fragile ever since the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Wolfgang placed his hand gently on her shoulder. "You don't have to force yourself to get over this this quickly." he said gently. He looked down at her gently. He looked so similar to Ulrick, in fact both he and his father looked like Ulrick. They didn't seem to have very different genetics. "My brother loved you, so you are dear to me as well." He said. "I want to make sure you are safe, and your mind is well." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:06 am

" I don't want to intrude. " Lillian answerd.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:40 am

Wolfgang gave her a sad smile. "He loved you, and in honest he wanted to marry you, so you are family, it is not intrusion ."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 12:51 am

" did he tell you what I am?"Lillian asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 5:02 pm

"Only bits and pieces. I never wanted to pry too much into your two's life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next