Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 pm

"Well I can't get there without a ride, and my foot is injured so..." Connor responded while trying to think
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

"Well, I'm sure either Kyle or Dalton would be able to give you a ride if you asked." she said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Connor shook his head, "I don't want to bother them." He then turned his attention back to the phonecall, "Opal, I'm not going to make it out there, but I know that Jacob can fix the situation. I trust you two. Thanks for letting me know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Deka sat on the couch and listened she got up and got a glass of water. "You want one?" She mouthed to Connor.
Back to top Go down
FunnelStorm

FunnelStorm

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Connor nodded to Deka
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:54 pm

She got him a glass and brought it back to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Dalt was in one of the spare rooms, taking care of a kangaroo baby. He finished bottle feeding her and set petted her before turning to leave. He grabbed the door to open it and before he got out the joey bonded out quickly. "Oi, you little shit!" Dalton huffed as he hurried after her. The She bounded down the hall and into the living room, where she saw Connor and Deka. Seeing the new people she quickly turned back and hopped to Dalton who stood in the door way and hugged his pants leg tightly watching them as she peeked around the leg.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Kayla was busy finishing up her last bits of graduating. And one of them was to work at a vet office or Zoo. She was deciding which place to go, the fact she specialized in exotic animals made her more incline for a zoo job. Though so far all the zoo's she's called hasn't had any opening. The Nqmutazuka's wild life park was her last shot. She took a deep breath and dialed the number, she knew it as late, but thought she could just leave a voicemail.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 11:00 pm

The phone in the kitchen rang and Zuke grumbled and quickly walked across the room, the joey bounding behind him, clinging to his pants leg. Zuke picked up the phone and cleared his throat. "Hello this is Nakutazuka Park, Dalton Nakutazuka speaking." He said with a flat monotone sound.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:00 am

" Hi. I'm doctor Kayla Hart. I just graduated vet school and was wonder if I could intern at your wild life park?" She has very nervous. " I'm hard working and will be willing to anything."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:37 pm

"Vet school...eh?" He asked and he rubbed his chin. "Where you calling from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 am

" Yes sir. Um... I'm calling from the next town over. I'm only an hour or so away from the park. I can be there in the morning if you would like." Kayla offered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Dalton scratched his chin and groaned to himself. "Alright. Meet me here tomorrow at 8 am. Bring your resume, references, cover letter, any former evidence of work experience, a photo of your high school and college diploma...I think that is everything..." he mumbled the last little bit to himself. "Alright. Yeah do that. I will meet you out front in the primary parking lot and we will start from there." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 pm

" okay." Kayla said joyfully. " Thank you so much Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 am

"Don't thank me yet kid. If I accept you into the position, you will be on a week long trial period. That decides if you stay or not." Zuke said. "But I will see you tomorrow." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:08 am

" I won't let you down." Kayla said hanging up. After she hung up she let our a joyful squeal. Then rushed and gathered the things she needed. Both her diplomas reference letters her internships she worked for while in school and their reference letters. Her cover letter and resume. She grinned putting it in a file.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Zuke hung up the phone and wrote it down in a little note pad.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 pm

The next morning Zuke was up before the sun began to rose and was out cleaning like he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 am

Kayla got ready and was waiting where Mr. Nakutazuka told her to meet him. Though she was 30 mins early.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:20 pm

The cold morning winds snipped and nipped at the exposed skin. The sun was barely rising over the horizon. Dalton walked to the front of the gift shop 5 minuets earlier than the time he told her to meet him there. He saw her standing out front. "Wow, your early."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 pm

" Yeah sorry. I wasn't exactly sure how long it would take me to get here." Kayla said handing him a manila envelope. " here is everything you asked for Sir."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:21 pm

"Dalton took the folder with a yawn. "Alright, follow me and I'll look this over a cup of coffee. We can talk a bit then too." He said as he started to walk up the hill to the back of the house.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 pm

She followed him happily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:09 pm

He lead her into the garage where there where boxes of toys and stuffed animals stacked high. There was a small sitting area behind a half wall that had coffee and snacks sitting on it. He pulled out a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:38 pm

" Thank you." She said nodding in appreciation as she sat down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next