Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:04 am

"Take some coffee, snack a bit." Dalton said as he opened the folder and pulled the documents out reading through them. He sipped his coffee a bit as he read through them quickly looking for anything that may stick out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 am

Kayla had a lot of experience with animals even as a child. She grew up on a farm learner her basic medicine there then went on to study veterinarian medicine right after highschool. She was top of her class. Kayla got up and got herself a cup or coffee and found a bag of Chex mix for a snack. " I appreciate you giving me a chance."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:12 pm

"I appreciate the call, though it was a little late in the evening for my taste." he said as he sipped some more coffee. He thumbed through the pages. "Quick learner, about average class ranking, long term animal experience..." He mumbled to himself as he read the papers. "Have you have any experience with Exotics?" he asked as he knocked back the last bit of coffee in his cup and grabbed a handful of gummy bears that where in a bowl next to the coffee machine. He sat back down and looked at her. "Tell me a bit about yourself." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 pm

" Yes I have experience with exotics. I worked as a zookeeper working to pay for college." Kayla told him. " sorry it was so late I've spent most the day calling places to see if they have openings for a new doctor. " What would you like to know? I grew up on a family owned farm with lots of animals. Um... I did lots of 4H programs as a participant and instructor. I'm not easily scared when it comes to injuries and thinking about what to do."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:06 pm

"Tell me of any times when you where at work and you felt scared or weak." he said. As Dalton said that the door behind him opened up and from the house Kyle came down in just boxers. Dalton looked over his shoulder and narrowed his eyes and the half awake boy. "Kyle...what are you doing?" he growled annoyed. "Go put some clothes on."
Kyle, yawned still not noticing her as he walked down the steps of the house and into the garage. "Relax, I'm just out here to let Fella...out..." He said as he finally opened his eyes enough to notice Kayla. "Uhm, dad, who is that?" He asked.
"This is Kayla and she is in the middle of an interview." He said with a glare.
"I'm gonna go get dressed." he said as he quickly bounded back into the house and closed the door with a slam.
"I'm sorry about him." Dalton said with a sigh. "He's not the brightest bulb in the house."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Kayla chuckled. " oh it's okay. I guess it would have had to been one of our goats kidding. The baby got caught and I was by myself parents had left to get supplies and she went early. The baby was breach and i had never gone in before. I was so scared and terrified but I knew if i didn't help I was going to loose both of them." She said taking a deep breath. " I found a foot and during her contractions I pulled. Finally after a good 10 mins I had a large doelying. But she wasn't breathing..."

( btw this is kinda a true story.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:31 am

"So how did you respond?" Zuke asked calmly. He watched her as he got another pot of coffee.

(Yeah I've had a few birthing experiences with goats before at the zoo I work at. We had one that had her babies in the middle of the winter over night. We found them in the morning, but they didn't make it.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 pm

" I quickly gloved up and went in to find the baby." Kayla told him. " one of the feet was wedged under the pelvic bone and I had to get it unstuck. For being in a crisis situation I think I reacted calmly for a teenager."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:20 pm

"I would say so to. Alright, give me another situation or time." Zuke asked pouring his cup.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Kayla paused to think. " it was during my first year at vet school and I thought I got way in over my head. I was in a completely new town no recourses I was completely on my own. And I didn't think I was going to make it. But I worked hard and here I am graduated and top of my class."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 am

"Yes, I read that part." He said. "Now, one more, why here?" He asked. "And don't say that it was because no where else was looking to hire. Even then people avoid working for me because of my reputation of a hard ass." He said as he sipped his coffee. "So why are you brave enough?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 am

" I like the challenge." Kayla simply told him. " and from what I've heard you can be very hard to work for. But your vet here has some very nice words to say about you and this place."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:48 pm

"And where did you hear about what my vet had to say?" He asked sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:48 pm

(Also, International?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 am

" He stopped by my school one day." Kayla told him. " plus your wild life park looks really impressive online a lot of animals not typically found in zoo's. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:31 am

Dalton nodded. "Alright." He said. "What size shirt are you?" He asked as he packed up the papers handed then back and went to the door.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 am

" small." She said taking her papers. " Does this mean you'll let me work here?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:34 pm

"You will be put on a trial week in the animal encounter area, so you'll start with the same stuff and Intern would, and if you do well enough you will rise though the ranks." He said as he walked into the house as he went in, Kyle came out, dressed this time. "Hiya, so your picking up a job with us?" He smiled offering her hand.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 pm

"Thank you!" Kayla hollered as he walked away. " hi I'm Doctor Hart. But you can call me Kayla. And yes I'll hopefully will be a Vet here. But I need to prove myself. Which I'm willing to do."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 pm

"A vet? I didn't think we needed another one. Ryker and Dad are both well enough." He chuckled as he walked to the garage door. "Fella!" He called and whistled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 pm

" it doesnt help to have an extra hand and a fresh mind. Oh and small hands." Kayla said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:17 pm

"We need Zookeepers so dad will probably have you trained like one but be an on call vet as well." He said smirking back at her. Outside the door a large tan dog came bounding up the hill towards the house. It sprung and landed into Kyle's chest, knocking him back.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Kayla chuckled seeing the dog. " you know you could train him not to jump." She told him. " I like manual labor so I'm going with being a keeper and an on call vet."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Kyle coughed as he dropped the massive mutt. "It's easier to teach a dog not to jump...not a wolf-dog. they have a mind of their own." He said The three legged dog danced over to her and whimpered jumping onto her. "Fella!" Kyle scolded.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Kayla just put her hand down on its head pushing it to its paws. " wolf's and dogs are just the same. They both need an alpha and to have boundaries." Kayla told him. " I also use this technique on goats trying to head butt me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)   Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next