Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 am

" he has told some of us." Nyla told him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 11:04 pm

"But that should be info told to all people so we don't have false hope." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 5:26 pm

" and you want me to hide the fact i may have a cure?" Nyla grumbled. " not all his visions involves haven and us. Just the ones with count. Which he has told to most everyone. At least the ones who can help defend haven from count."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 pm

"And what are you implying, that I can't help defend?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:41 pm

" Not when people think you are the most important thing to curing the whole human race." Nyla pointed out. " if you died then there goes my cure I've been working on."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:36 am

"So that's all I am, a cure!?" He asked. "I don't have any other reason to live other than being a cure."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:44 am

" cutter. I sacrificed myself to Hoss for you." She said bluntly. " I can't touch people anymore with out fearing I'm going to kill them. You are that important to me.nor just because of your blood..." She trailed looking away sadly. " I can't loose you too..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Cutter reached out and turned her head gently to look at him. "I can't loose you either." He whispered. "And this...all of this has changed you, and not in a good way, may I add..." He said she he leaned in closer. "Stop living in fear." He said as he gently pressed his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Nyla quickly pushed him away. " you know what I could do..." She cried. " he turned me into a monster."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:48 pm

"I don't care Nyla!" Cutter said. "You haven't been your self because you are afraid of yourself and I hate it!" He said. "Please, stop pushing me away!" He begged. He gently took her hand and wrapped it in his own pressing it to his chest. "I'm going crazy seeing you like this."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 am

" I can take and give life when ever I want. How else am I suppose to act?" Nyla frowned she was just glad she was wearing gloves.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 am

"Act like the Nyla I fell in love with." He asked. "Please the fact that you can change someone's fate doesn't mean that you have to change."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:34 am

Nyla shook her head. " everything had changed about me. My hair, my eyes, even my skin has became more fair..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 am

"Appearances change, but the heart doesn't have too. Look at me after all! I lost a leg, and yet I am still the same."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 am

" you weren't tortured and experimented on." She sighed looking at her feet. " I've changed... these powers aren't meant to be a gift..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 am

"Then make them a gift. A curse can be turned into a blessing."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:15 am

" they aren't. I could play God." Nyla shook her head. " no one should have something like that. That type of power will go to their head."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:18 am

"And I'm not saying turn into a God. Just don't rely on that power to decide who you are."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 am

" how can I not? I was in school to be a doctor. I wanted to save lives!" Nyla explained.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:58 am

"I understand that, and I am proud of you for that, but this power doesn't change your will." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm

" but it does." Nyla told him taking her hand away from his. " because if it came to the people I love an care about I could save them with out hesitation."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Cutter let her pull her hand away. He sighed. "Fine then." he said. "I just want you to be happy again." He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Nyla watched him walk away tears falling silently down her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Cutter walked away.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Nyla whipped her eyes with her sleeve walking to a spot where she liked to sit and think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next