Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guardians (RP thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 am

"Sam, not everyone can face battle their first time. You and Eli grew up with harder skin. You two are able to be beaten down and trained harder at first." Ray said as he took a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 12:34 am

" Lei had a cushy life and was still trying to help." Sam retorted. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 11:44 am

"Sam...this can be discussed later." He said gently. "Let's just eat."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 11:06 pm

" why? Think may will over hear?" Sam narrowed her eyes crossing her arms. " she's still in her room you know."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:34 pm

"No, because it is rude to argue over good food." Rayyan said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:36 pm

" and when had that ever been a rule?" Sam asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:50 am

"It has always been a rule, but it's more unspoken than others." He said. "That and its common courtesy."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 am

" you obviously didn't see the places I was thrown in." Sam mumbled taking a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Rayyan grew quiet. "I'm sorry." He said as he placed his fork down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 10:16 pm

" not your fault." Sam shrugged. " I do wish you found me sooner, but I understand that it's hard to figure out who is going to be the guardians."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 10:45 pm

"It is fault though. It is the job of the Heaven Guardian to protect the Dragkin and I failed. I was unable to protect Nelson when he was in training. Had I been able to he would have been able to find you, all of you as a babes and take you for training at a young age. But I failed and you and Eli lived a terrible life." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:32 pm

" Ajax isn't suppose to be our dragkin? I just assumed because he's half demon he developed later and that's why he took longer to find us." Sam said to him. " How did Nelson die?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:06 am

"No a dragkin is meant to be a pure soul and body, blessed by a dragon. Demons and half demons are born unpure and therefor cannot be blessed by a dragon. Ajax was also only bone with one eye, so his body is not considered pure either. Nelson, well he was killed by Ajax, you see, Ajax was given to the Linar, a Dragkin that only passes down the knowledge and skill of a Dragkin but will not be a true dragkins. Often times Linars aren't blessed but instead carry around dragon stones (stones and gems blessed by dragons) that amplify their abilities. The Linar, Torg, ran a church and had been taking in children affected by the actions of guardians and demons. Torg had a lot of kids in the church, Nelson who was to be the next Guardian and be the one to train you all, Mara a young girl who lost her parents in an earthquake caused by Orrik trying to fix some atmospheric things, a boy named Paxdon who's entire family was killed by blood demons when he was three, and a few others. Ajax was the youngest of the kids in the church. No one knew it at the time but Paxdon was slowly becoming a demon himself as his hate for blood demons drove him mad. One night, 15 years ago, when Paxdon was, was 16 or so and Ajax was only 10, Paxdon kid knapped him and took him away. Paxdon has secretly made a torture camber hidden in the ground and took Ajax there to get revenge on him for what happened to his family. He chained up Ajax and cut his stomach open, and before he could heal Pax put him into a tub on acid, determined to kill him. After about a day or so Nelson went looking for Ajax and found him in the bunker. Nelson pulled him out but Ajax wasn't responding so Nelson started to try to heal him. But none of Ajax's wounds where healing. Paxdon had ruined Ajax's ability to heal himself and Nelson, being the person he was, he used part of his own soul to heal Ajax. It took most of his soul to heal Ajax and that was when Paxdon returned. He and Nelson fought but it was close. Nelson only one because of a Dragon stone he had on himself. Nelson killed Paxdon, and ruined what as left of his soul. Nelson used the last little bit of his life to save Ajax and infused the dragon stone into his missing eye socket to ensure it would never happen again to him. Ajax woke with his brothers bodies around him and a second eye. He just laid there with the bodies hoping to die, for a week. Azriel finally found him and took him in bringing him to hell where he was trained as a Dragkin replacement since all the other potential candidates and the Linar where killed by demons of hate that manifested from Nelson." Rayyan said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 10:42 am

Sam looked at him quietly. " and you blame yourself for this why?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 am

"As the guardian in charge of the knowledge of Guardians I was suppose to be checking in and training Nelson and the others every week or so but I wasn't. I barely even stopped by every month. Had I been doing my job properly I could have been able to notice the changes in Paxdon and been able to stop it. I could have saved the first Dragkin, I could have spared Ajax the pain, he wouldn't have to rely on the dragon stone for his regenrative abilities, I could have saved all of you from so much pain." Rayyan said as he gripped the fork tightly. "I've let so many people die because I neglected to do my job."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:27 pm

" wait were those other kids suppose to be guardians? Or were they just affected by your guy's action?" Sam asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 2:34 am

"No, they weren't guardians, at all. The other kids where other potential Dragkin candidates in case something happened to Nelson that would flaw him from being blessed. Mara was after him and the next best canidates. A lot of the others where flawed, but sometimes a dragon can be reasoned with. But with demons, dragons cannot. Ajax wasn't ever suppose to become the Dragkin. In honesty Torg was gonna raise him to be strong, extract the demon from him and then make him a Linar disciple since Ajax is likely to live to be 200 years at least." Ray said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:16 am

" what happened to her again?" Sam asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 12:04 pm

"Paxdon made a deal with a demon to get power to kill Ajax and when he died he released the demon and the demon attacked the Church and killed all the members, including Mara." Rayyan said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 1:09 pm

" oh." Sam said softly. " this explains the long time of finding us."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:44 pm

"Yes." He said. "But it is all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 7:57 pm

" is that why you are being kind of a helicopter parent with us?" Sam asked bluntly. " because you blame yourself for someone becoming bitter? You couldn't have changed that. It's his fault for holding on to tight."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm

"No it is my fault. I neglected checking in on Nelson and the others and I didn't sense Paxdon becoming corrupt." Rayyan said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:12 pm

" what about the others?" Sam asked. " you have 3 other bothers who should have helped too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:37 pm

"Aziel was dealing with a war between the the King of the Time Demons and the King of the Blood Demons so he was occupied and Orrik was trying to stop prevent some parts of global warming." Rayyan said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians (RP thread)    Guardians (RP thread)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians (RP thread)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next