For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Guardians (RP thread)
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyToday at 2:14 am by Night-blade

» Nakutazuka's Wilflife Park (RP)
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyToday at 2:13 am by Night-blade

» Warriors RP Page
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyToday at 2:12 am by Night-blade

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyToday at 2:09 am by Night-blade

» Hell's Atlantis [Info]
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm by Night-blade

» Hell's Atlantis [RP]
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 9:11 pm by Night-blade

» Soul Takers 2.0
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:56 am by Alpine Ink

» Gang Wars RP
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 pm by Scarzie

» Time Unbroken 2.0
Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:47 pm by Scarzie

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie
Hell's Atlantis [RP] Vote_lcapHell's Atlantis [RP] Voting_barHell's Atlantis [RP] Vote_rcap 
Night-blade
Hell's Atlantis [RP] Vote_lcapHell's Atlantis [RP] Voting_barHell's Atlantis [RP] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hell's Atlantis [RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

Hell's Atlantis [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Info Page: http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/t220-hell-s-atlantis-info

It's the 50th year anniversary of Hell's Atlantis being turned over to the demons. To celebrate, what was formerly the city's grand train station has been renovated into a grand hall to host a party that is open to all demons, given they arrive nicely dressed.

Last edited by Alpine Ink on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Leila pulled out one of her old dresses from the closet, and wondered if anyone showing up tonight would recognize her in it. It was light blue with golden patterns all over it and open at the shoulders. She tucked a notepad and pen into a hidden pocket and left. She walked the whole way there, seeing others dressed up and walking around the streets as she got closer. Cutting through the parking lot and through the front door the main hall was still barred off for another hour, but the entrance hall and the bar were open, with a few demons milling about already.

Anatol came a bit earlier, letting himself in through the back dressed as a servant. He had no doubts about major news being revealed at the party, whether it was announced or shared in a quiet conversation, but he wanted to know what the wide society of demons was up too, and he rarely had a better chance. The other servants didn't ask questions, didn't ask who he was or seemed the least bit suspicious, he joined them easily setting out plates and platters of food for the main hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 am

Xander was heading to the ceremony he was all dressed u0 and looked sharp. But he kept his head down low not wanting to draw unwanted attention to himself.

Layla was sneaking around the building she knew there was this part and would be her chance to snag food for herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:25 am

Leila stayed by the centre of the entrance hall after getting a drink, staying by the fountain. She looked around to find any noteworthy faces, but it was still early, so most of the important demons would arrive later on. She kept one eye on the doorway, and noticed someone definitely trying not to be noticed.

Anatol went back through the kitchens and outside, throwing out some packaging and boxes. He paused when he thought he heard someone walking around outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Layla was looking for a back way in she ducked down when she saw someone come outside through am back door.

Xander looked around he found the fountain and decided to go be next to it. Water made him feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Anatol tossed the boxes into the dumpster before turning back and trying to look for where the noise had come from. He walked around the back alley for a bit cautiously.

"What brings you here?" Leila asked as the man she noticed came up to the fountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:44 pm

" kinda have to be here." Xander answered.

Layla was hiding behind the dumpster not wanting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:50 pm

"Why is that?" Leila asked, sitting on the edge of the fountain but making sure no water got onto her dress.

He kept looking for another minute before entering back inside the kitchen door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:58 pm

" I'm head of water maitnace." Xander said sticking a hand in the water calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:00 am

"But that doesn't mean you're obligated to show up to this party does it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:07 am

" it's a whole save face type of deal. If I show my face then people are happy." Xander told her.

Layla waited till the cost was clear before she snuck into the back door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 12:36 am

"Afraid of getting into some kind of controversy, is that why? You aren't poisoning our water system are you?" She joked.

He went back through the kitchen to grab more tablecloths and plates as the cooks finished up the food. Inside the kitchen there were several human cooks and servants running about, and not much place to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:04 am

Layla looked around seeing what the servants were wearing she wanted to blend in.

" of course not. I take the up most best care of the water in this city." He said glancing up from his hand in the fountain. " I'm just not big on this huge social gatherings seeing all the Lord's and lady's here..." he trailed looking back at the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:03 am

Most of the servants were in simple white dress-shirts with black pants. Anatol kept himself looking busy while listening for orders from the demon that was supervising them.

"That still doesn't explain why you need to show up." Leila said. "Why people think you need to 'save face'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:08 am

" being in charge they expect me here." He explained.

Layla looked for matching outfits to change into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:11 am

There wasn't any sign of spare clothing or uniforms, the back of the building only contained two large kitchens with a freezer and storage room between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:13 am

Layla decided just to grab some food that was sitting and dashed back out the back door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:48 am

Anatol was just about to reach for the food plate she'd grabbed something from as she dashed back to the door. He grabbed it to bring it out, but noticed there weren't as many appetizers on it as there were supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:46 am

Layla was outside scarfing down the food.

" they expect me to be here since people are surprised a lifeblood has made it up the ranks and now is in charge of the water treatment plant." Xander told her. " so here I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 10:14 am

He set the tray back down. Anatol went to the back door, hearing it close, swinging it open again a few moments later to check out the back.

"Can't be that surprising, your powers have an affinity for it if I remember." Leila said. She didn't know much about Xander other than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:58 pm

He raided up his hand showing the webbing. " it was like I was born for the water or something." He said with sarcasm. " you are right my powers do envolve water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am

"But I don't know much else about you. What did you do before you were the head of the water plant?" Leila asked, turning to him more and folding her hands onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 9:11 pm

" simple meanial labor jobs till i landed the entry position as a water mantance guy. I was so good at it that I moved up the latter pretty quickly and some people don't like that I did." He said to her. " they think I cheated." Xander whispered the last part pointing to the slits in his neck. " but with me being the boss they can't really complain now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Atlantis [RP]   Hell's Atlantis [RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's Atlantis [RP]
Page 1 of 1