Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:04 pm

(It looks good Fyre!)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Dameon

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Mystyl15
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:10 pm

(Wait what looks good of mine?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:14 pm

(Your series ^^)

(OMG night!!! I absolutely LOVE Dameon!!!)

(Oh, yeah, Fyre! Night! Why don't we post our charries for the wolf Rp too?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Dameon looks exactly the same.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Okay!]]
Oh! Thanks! Yeah It takes me forever to do a page and looks kind of sucky cause it's made with Paint.net]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Nope never mind Jake looks like dameon.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:24 pm

(^^ I'll post Ramona, Frost and Ice up soon)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Diana
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Mystyl16
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Ramona Cane or Pyrospark

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Ramona10
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:40 pm

(Jezebel Snow or Ice. Her hair is more streaked than that, but I couldn't change the colours around much)

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Jezebe10
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:47 pm

(Marth Snow or Frost. Likewise with Frost, the blue and white are more highlighted throughout the hair.)

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Marth_10
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:48 pm

(The knife is that pocket knife he had when they were attacked by the bear)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 pm

(Looks great!]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:59 pm

(^^ Thanks. Out of everyone, I think my favourite would be Jezebel)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 pm

I love their hair styles!]]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 pm

[I'll post mine tomorrow the internet is going supper slow!]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:03 pm

(xD Frost kinda looks scary with that smirk and the knife ^^ I can't wait to see yours)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

I'll post dameon later had to leave home. So I'm in my iPod again.))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Okay.]]

Yeah! I'm still impressed with how i did Claw's hair! ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 pm

(How did you do Claw's hair like that?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Diana is suppose to have natural blond highlights but I couldn't add that so I just went with the soild color.)))

Jake looks like dameon from international.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:20 pm

I used Paint.Net and made one version of Claw with black hair and one with blonde. I took the "peak" the strip down the center of his hair that's blonde and made a new layer lining it up with where it was on the other picture with the black hair then merged the layers. ]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

(Ok... I don't think I'll have time to do that though...)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 pm

haha! yeah i'm patient when it comes to making perfection and all my characters are perfectly flawed.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next