Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:35 am

(^^ it's the same on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:46 am

Claw took the opportunity to chew on Aina's ear softly.

Exile just moaned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:03 am

Ai finds an Arvak. She silently stalks it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 am

(It's the same on my phone too guy's so don't worry.
I'm not to mad about wolves.
It may have actually been my fault with my graphic scene of Malgar holding Devon's Body. And I'll let Mis onto these forums if she's in high school at least a sophomore. She still seams kind of innocent if you ask me.)

The Arvak lifts it's head and runs. "Damn it." Tadoda hissed. "I mush have been up wind of it. Maybe if I were to fly..." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:22 am

(She said she's entering her last year of high school sometime...)

She changes to beast mode, and flew around, looking for something else.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:27 am

(By the way, Ice had 3 pups. The third came as a surprise. Amanda is injured and Frost arrived.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am

On the ground an Arvak reached up a tree for fruit. "Switch viewing sights." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:37 am

She does, quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 am

The picture of color went dark there were hazy lines on the screen after a moment they formed an outline of an Arvak. An interaction glow came from the lines of scent making the Arvak.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am

Ai gets close enough to be able to interact with it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 am

It cuts to a cut scene. Her black and yellow Carontor flies through the tops of the trees and lands on the back of the Arvak. It bites a hole into its England then hovered above it as it fell to the ground bleeding out.

(Gtg I've gotta work today.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 am

(Ok)

Ai watches ad waits, resting her head on Claws chest.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:28 am

Okay. We felt bad and didnt want you to be mad at us.))
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 am

Okay so what exactly happen was ice had three pups, Devon is dead. Malgar is storming through camp so is frost. Amanda is taking frost on jake is ready to attack Malgar if need be, but he wants to use ice as a pawn to get Malgar to give back the key let Zane's father to and let dodger join midnightsun. Um... That's the summed up version of what happened. And now we are waiting for you because we need Malgar. ))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Her avatar lands and the Arvak body glows with the interact shine.

(Okay I'll be around tonight I'm on lunch now so I'll make the thread later.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Okay.))

Dameon sighed sliding Emi off his lap, and onto her bed." I'm not going to sleep with your not when you're still intoxicated." He told her.

Lillian walked into the hospital going to visit Ulrick she hasn't been there in a while. " hey!" She smiled walking I to his room. " you look like your healing up nicely."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 pm

She presses A to interact with it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 pm

It opens up the invetory of the Arvak. It contained two Arvak meat pieces, a heart and a pair of horns.

Ulrick looked up. "Hey." He said.

Emi sighed. "Fine, truth or dare?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 pm

" how are you feeling?" Lillian asked taking a seat next to him.

" truth." Dameon answered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:08 pm

"Would you let me give you a blowie?" She asked.

Ulrick shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 pm

"You're a girl you don't habe a dick. now eating you out i would totally do." Dameon smirked, "But when you aren't drunk."

"You aren't very talkative." Lillian frowned, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 pm

"Ooh!" Ai squeals. "I got it, didn't I? Do I need to eat the heart?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 pm

She groaned. "you are being an ass." She said.

"I'm just not feeling good." Ulrick said.

"yep." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:02 pm

She frowns. "How do I eat it?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:12 pm

On your arrow pad hit the up key and it will pull up your invitory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next