Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"You said something about regretting the past and I just knew if i didn't kiss you then, I'd never find the balls to.

It wasn't long before Zolt has both of them stripped down and had her pinned to the wall as he kissed her neck.

Claw pulls her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:47 pm

"But why'd you do it in the first place?"

Ai holds him closer.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Lillian grope his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 pm

"Honestly...I like you." He said.

Zolt licked her neck pushing in.

Claw pulled back. "let's go somewhere out of the people's eyes." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

"...This is, what? The third time we've met?" Hina asks, frowning. Should she believe him?

Ai nods. "Ok," she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Lillian moaned ranging a hand into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:02 am

Claw walks with Aina and they head to the barn.

Zolt kisses her lips as he loves on her.

"It's fine if you dont trust me, it's not like I expect you to." Scar shrugged. His watch on his hand beeped. "I gotta get going so, see ya later." He said offering her a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:04 am

Ai follows him.

Hina nods. "alright," she smiles, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:07 am

Scar pulls it up and kisses it.

Claw leads her into the garage. he kisses her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 am

Hina's eyes widen slightly, and a faint blush stains her cheeks.

Ai kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 am

Claw grins and kisses her neck.

Scar winked at her and got Gen before leaving.

Exile laughed. She nudged Hina.

Zolt groaned.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 am

She exposes her neck a little.

The blush darkens. She glares at Exile. "What was that for?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:22 am

Isn't claw and Ai suppose to find Zolts and Lillian?))
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 am

Yeah))

Claw pulled back. "Hang on babe...I think someone else is in here..." He whispered.

"You totes like him!" She smiled.

gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am

(Bye)

Ai nods, looking around, a hand holding Claw's shirt.

"I do not!" Hina protests.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:14 am

"Then why did you kiss him back?" she said.

Claw walked with her away from the walk and around some of the large soap stone blocks. They saw Zolt there. And then they saw Lillian.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:23 am

"...I don't know... How many people saw it...?"

Her eyes widen, and she lets out a little gasp, but quickly covers her mouth, hoping neither of them heard.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 pm

Lillian heard something so she looked around seeing Claw and Ai. " Shit." She mumbled freezing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm

"What?" Zolt grunted as he pressed his hips to hers.

"Tyler! What the fuck? "

"A lot."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:10 pm

" Hey claw hi Ai" Lillian said softly, her face completly red.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Hina tuned a brighter shade of red.

"What are you doing Lillian?" Ai asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:49 pm

" are you blind? You can see exactly what I'm doing and who." Lillian said bluntly, pushing xolts away gently grabbing her cloths and slipping them on. Throwing Zolts his own cloths as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

"But why with Zolt?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm

" Because I like him." Lillian said like it's the most obvious thing. " why else would I?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Claw's face was pale. "Zolt you're sick." He said. Zolt just shrugged and pulled his pants on. "I'd kill you but I need you to stay in the country."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next