For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gang Wars RP
Today at 9:14 pm by ~*Amber*~

» Soul Takers 2.0
Today at 7:25 pm by Scarzie

» Warriors RP Page
Today at 6:59 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (RP thread)
Today at 4:39 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Today at 12:10 pm by Scarzie

» ReHistoric RP
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm by Scarzie

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm by Scarzie

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm by Scarzie

» Warriors Info Page
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:58 pm by Scarzie

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Scarzie

~*Amber*~

Night-blade

Ink Jackal

Ayame

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Scarzie, ~*Amber*~

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 pm

"Oh, no. I'm not shipping them at all." she smirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:06 pm

"never." Zolt said.

Scar slowly moved back up her center and he gently licked her just above the hem of her bra.

Claw smirked watching them.

(Hey join if you can please! http://forums.warriorcats.com/topic/rezeley-cirus? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 pm

"He's got to try harder!" Ai sings. It brings Hina back to reality. That's right! This is a dare! She was incredibly mad now. How dare he! She was absolutely furious. She glowers at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:17 pm

Scar cringes. Damn it Hina, I'm sorry. He thinks softly before pulling back. He shoves his face into her crotch nuzzling her. His nose rubs her clit gently. She could feel his lips pressing against her and his teeth latching onto her zipper pulling it down. He licked through her zipper opening.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 pm

She knees him instantly, and jerks back. She trembles, backing away from him, her eyes blazing even more. She hated him so much. "Jerk," she whispers to herself over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Scar's jaw was slammed onto his tongue not having pulled it in quick enough. Claw cringed. "Ow." he said. Scar was laying on the ground. He pushed himself up shakily with his arm and coughed out some of the blood that had poured into his mouth. In one of the pools of blood was a small chunk of tongue that Scar's teeth had bitten off. He panted and slowly looked at her with eyes pleading for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:26 pm

" really you're not mad?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm

"Not at all. You don't even want to know how many things I keep hidden from Claw." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:31 pm

There was no forgiveness in her eyes. Only pure hatred. She walks up to him, and crouches in front of him. "Don't touch me again," she growls. Standing up, she kicks him in the stomach, before turning, and walking up to Ai and Ken. Ken takes off his jacket, and Ai places it round her shoulders.

"How do you feel?" Ai asks.

Hina grins. "Much better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:38 pm

" You guys are so weird." Dawn said getting up and crouching in front of scar, " you okay?" She asked frowning, " how much of your toung did you bite off?" She asked.

" what are you hiding from claw?" Lillian asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Feeling a little more sorry for Scar, Ai walks up to him as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Scar groaned and spat out more blood when she kicked him.  He panted. Damn it Aina... Scar kneeled there shaking for a bit staring at the ground. "Dawn...don't be in front of him." Claw said softly.

"Mostly information about his father." Zolt said
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Ai pulls Dawn back. "Stay away Dawn." she says calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 pm

" He's injured I'm not going to ignore that." Dawn said shoving Ai off her. " plus if I need too I could easily knock him out. Or make it so he couldn't move." She said crouched next to scar again. Repeating what she asked him.

" Oh that his father is here." Lillian said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Scar hissed through his teeth blood dripping out from between them. "Damn I think she bruised my Kidney..." He said.

"Don't you mean one of your kidneys?" Exile asked.

"No." Claw said. "Scar lost one of his Kidneys in the car wreak as a child."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:50 pm

"He bought a ticket from Palermo to Cali, so he's coming this way." Zolt said.

[Hey Night, later want to stir up some trouble with Swan and Claw's father?]
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Hina was incredibly annoyed, and Ai stayed well away from Scar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:53 pm

" where she kicked would be spleen area." Dawn said softly. " sit up it lay down on your back." She ordered.

" I knew that. They really want him for some reason." Lillian nodded.

( sound like fun. Oh I posted on your curis rp.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:54 pm

The two girls watch, with Ken right behind them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 pm

"I'm just worried what Tam will do if he find Claw or someone that knows him and doesn't like him. " Zolt sighed. "The only person I know that can do more damage in a fight than Claw in a rampage his his father, when he's just annoyed." Zolt sighed.

Scar looked up at Dawn. "Dawn...truth or dare." he asked pulling himself to Claw's side between him and Dameon. "dameon give me some rum to wash the taste of blood out of my mouth with." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Hina smirks, not feeling remorse at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:15 pm

" truth." She said pressing her hand where he was kicked to see if his kidney was ruptured.

" well they want him." Lillian sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:17 pm

"Claw or Tam?" He asked.

Scar hissed in pain. "If you could do one thing over, what would it be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 pm

" if I could do Halloween over and make it where swan gets te shit beat out of him an I don't loose my baby then I would. But if you are taking about good memories I don't know what I would do over." Dawn said pressing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:21 pm

" Both of them." Lillian answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next