Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:37 pm

"See?! Much more mature than Hina. She's had a couple of drinks while we weren't around, and she still wants to keep doing it!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:41 pm

" could do what hawk did with me, let me get so drunk i was misserable. Speaking of that, Anyone with car keys hand them over." She said holding her hand out for them.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 pm

"It all depends my friend, why do you look for such a beautiful young women." He said.

"That little ass I went out with left me. He got there late and then after we had dinner and were about to leave he said he was gonna go to the bathroom. 30 minuets later I went to go see if he was okay, and the shit snuck out through the bathroom window leaving me with the $30.00 bill plus tip!" Scar roared. "Exile, get me a glass of that rum." He huffed sitting down.

Exile tossed a Coke to her and Hina. "Awe, sorry to hear that man." She told scar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Ken smirks, while Ai and Hina hide a smile. When she catches the coke, Hina pulls a face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 pm

" That's my sister and she's been missing for two years." He said sharply. " now have you seen her?"

" Anyone who drove here I want your keys." Dawn told everyone," expesually you're exile."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:00 pm

"hey don't smirk Hina! You know how hard it is to find someone to date? Once one has heard your Bi, everyone knows your Bi. I've had clerks at the store ring up items of mine twice so I have to pay more!" Scar snapped as he slammed down the drink he was handed. "Exile get me another!" He snapped.

"relax man." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm

"Wow! Someone's pissed today. And you looked so happy when you left!" she taunts.

Ken was just happy that Scar was in a bad mood. "Ai and I won't mind some either Emi."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 pm

" Car keys." Dawn repeated to the groups. " I am not letting anyone drive drunk."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 pm

She hands them all another drink. Scar slammed the second one down. "Shut the hell up." Scar tossed the keys to her.

"Hina, not cool." Claw said. "Lay off. it's hard for him. I've seen how people treat Bisexual people." Claw said. "There's even people who say they are Bi and then skip out at the end just for a free meal." Claw tossed his as well.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Dawn took the keys from everyone who was drinking. " I'm sorry he walked out scar. I don't see why he would you're really attractive."

" This girl is my sister, she's been missing for two years!" He said sharply glaring at Zolts, " have you seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Hina ignores Claw. "Oh, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." She didn't sound sorry at all.

Ai and Ken sigh. She was always like this when she wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:42 pm

"Hey! Knock it off!" He roared. Scar hissed his eye growing darker.

"Hina seriously." Claw warned.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Night-blade wrote:
" That's my sister and she's been missing for two years." He said sharply. " now have you seen here?

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm

Both Ai and Ken glance at each other. What was Hina up to? What did she want?

Her eyes narrow. "Knock it off or what Scar? Huh? Are you going to try to strangle me again?" she asks, standing up, and walking over to him. "Stop acting like a jerk just because someone stood you up. You think you're the only person who's felt like this?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:50 pm

" oh no..." Dawn whispered, watching Hina and Scar.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

"Uhmmm...she looks familiar but I can't say for sure." Zolt said.

"I've never seen you go out once! It's because everyone is afraid of Ken! So what are you getting so upset about?" Scar roared standing up to meet her eye to eye.

"Scar..." Claw said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:03 pm

That made her furious. "My brother has nothing to do with my love life!" she snarls. "Just because you've never seen me go out, doesn't mean I haven't! You know nothing about me! No matter what happened to me, I never acted like a jerk because of it, so you have no right to!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:05 pm

" her name is Christina Lillian De-Beaumont. Does that name ring a bell?" He asked. He was grasping at strings, everyone thought he was crazy thinking she was alive."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm

"Like i said sound familiar but I can't be sure." he said.

"Oh, I dont have a right! According to your new American laws I have the right to be like this but almost all of the citizens there still say I cannot be like this! They see me as some form of a cursed being, all because I chose to not limit my love! Do you know how many people have attacked me!? So I think I have earned my right to complain!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 pm

"No. You can complain, but don't act like a jerk. Complaining and acting like a jerk are two completely different things! We're all friends here, so there's no need for you to snap, yell or order us around just because someone hurt your feelings!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:24 pm

"Oh, just shut up!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:26 pm

She glares icily at him. She never did as she was told. Ever. "Or what?" she asks, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 pm

" The barista said she had seen you with my sister here many times. Where is she?" Carter asked. He tracked all night when he got word she may be here.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:39 pm

"I'll make you shut up!" He growled.

"And why would you trust him?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:40 pm

"Go on then! Do it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next