Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:49 pm

" I don't. But you are hiding something from me I can tell." Carter said sitting down. " I think you know my sister but how?" He asked. Then paused looking at Zolts he looked to safisicated to be one of the men who kidnapped her. " If I find out you are an acomolis to her kidnapp you as good as dead."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 pm

"Kidnapping? Oh no Sir I would never harm one like that." Zolt said smiling.

Scar growled and grabbed her face before kissing her. He kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 pm

"Wha-" she gasps, her eyes wide. She didn't know what to do.

Seeing Hina's face, Ai laughs. Hina was definitely not expecting that.

Ken just glared.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 am

" Then why are you withholding information?" Carter asked looking at Zolts.

" Am I the only one who saw that coming?" Dawn asked looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:03 am

"Probably," Ai chuckles.

Ken was really getting annoyed now. First Ai, now Hina!
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:09 am

Scar just held her close as he kissed her. He held her with the kiss for at least 2 minuets before he let her go. He pulled back at her blushing.

"I saw it coming but I didn't think he'd have the guts to do it with Ken in jumping distance."

Because how do I know you are her brother. You could be some creep or kidnapper." Zolt said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 am

She blushes a bright pink, not sure what to do at all.

Ken glowers at Scar.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 am

Carter pulled out ID the proving he had the same last name. " if I have to I can show you my credentials so you do know you are obstructing an investigation. Mr?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:33 am

Tiberius, Tiberius Zolt. But call me Tyler." He said. "And I know your sister because she is a student at the school I work for." He said

Scar smiled softly. "Told you I'd make you shut up." He said.

"This is touching and all but how about truth or dare now!?" Exile smiled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 am

" What is the name of the school?" Carter asked pulling out a small pocket notepad and pen taking his name and where he worked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:46 am

"International High." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 am

Carter wrote it down, " Are there any legal laws protecting the students? Christina wouldn't have choose the school unless she knew she would be safe by some sort f measure."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:00 am

"yes very many laws." He said,
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 am

Carter nodded thinking, " I forgot to introduce myself. I'm carter De-Beaumont. And I need you to take me to the school I need to find my sister."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 am

"Tha-tha-". She wanted to scream in frustration. "Ooh!" She glares at him, before turning, and walking away. "God I hate him!" She mutters under her breath. She was a really bright pink.

Ken nods. "I'm playing."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:51 pm

"Same here." Claw said.

"Yep." Scar smiled. "Awe come on Hina, just stay and play with us."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Dawn looked at the group, unsure if she wanted to play. " I'm going to watch."

Dameon smiled pouring drinks, " exile who should go first?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 pm

"Ill play," ai smiles.

Hina stay beside her sister, fuming, but extremely embarrassed as well. He had kissed her! Again! And they barely knew each other!
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:11 pm

"Aina, truth of dare" She smiled.

Claw chuckled to himself seeing Hina.

Zolt stood leaving a tip. "Just look up the location online." He told Carter. "I assume I will be seeing you later." He said waving Bye.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 pm

"...Truth." Ai smiles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Carter sighed shakin his head, the fact that Mr. Zolts wasn't talking to him make carter believe he knew a lot more then he was telling. The fact he looked concerned fr her when carter told him that she was kidnapped. He left the cafe walking back to his car pulling out his smart phone and finding the schools address.

Even though school was done for the day Lillian was at the school in Zolts class room working with some clay. She wouldn't admit it to anyone but she felt safer here.

Dameon and dawn waited for Exile to say something.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Exile thought for a moment. Smirk pulled on her face. "Before I continue, is this an adult game or do I need to keep questions and dares pg-13?" she asked.

Zolt walked into his room. "I found out about that man following you." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:49 pm

"...Nothing that will ruin a 15 year old." Ai says finally.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Dawn looked around a little nervous she was the youngest of the group. " you don't have to keep it pg-13." She said not wanting to ruin anyone's fun.

" What?" Lillian asked looking up from her clay project.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:03 pm

"The man following you is your brother." Zolt said.

"Okay then...Aina, tell the truth, what is your favorite way in bed with Claw?" Exile smiled.

Claw heard the question. His eye widened and his face became bright red as well as his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next