Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:34 pm

"Hogarth, go away." Claw said.

There was a loud crack. Scar pulled Aina back and the door fell forward on it's hinges. "Come on Scar..." The man chuckled.

Scar moved in front of Aina and pulled a gun out of his pants waist. He pointed it at the man. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Ai backs away to Claw, not feeling comfortable with Scar and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Dameon ran up the wall using that momentom to catch a window seal to ledge and easily pulled himself up jumping and catching another ledge. Dameon used anything he could as a finger hold, easily and swiftly he was sitting on the roof with Ken and Akuma. " now that's how you climb walls. Assassin creed style."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:38 pm

"We'll do that later." Akuma says, waving a hand. Ken nods.

"First, we jump down!" he laughs, and both boys flip off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:42 pm

"Do you still hate me little brother?" Hogarth asked as he ripped the door off it's hinges, walking inside. "I just want to talk." He smiled.

"For letting the men of your rape our little sister? Yes, I still hate you." Scar said pulling the hammer back.

Claw holds her to his side.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:44 pm

She holds onto him softly, hoping nothing would go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Dameon chuckled enjoying the hight of the buildings. " To new kid I'm dameon. Same people call me dame for short." He shouted down to the boy next to dawn.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 pm

The two boys land safely.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 pm

"Hogarth leave!" Claw said. "Scar calm." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 pm

"..." She doesn't say anything, and doesn't move. Sticking close to Claw, after all, seemed like the safest bet for now.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:01 pm

"Get, out of here, and take your whore with you Hog!" Scar snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:03 pm

No one seemed to like the guy, and Ai didn't have that good an impression of him either.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Suddenly a knife embedded itself into the door frame next to Hog's head. Gen stood behind Claw. "Leave, but first give Ian the $300 to fix the door." She said.

"I don't have it..." Hog said chuckling. A knife flew pass his face and took off a bit of his ear and cut his cheek.

"You have one week to get it to him. And each day you wait it gets another $25 dollars tacked on." She said flatly and darkly.

Hogarth huffed. "Fine..." He said. He left taking the woman with.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:20 pm

"You're pretty good with handling a knife," Ai comments.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:35 pm

"Claw's grandma taught me after I was raped." She said.

Scar sighed. "Sorry sis for waking you up." he said. "Go, back to bed. I'll fix the door."

Claw sighed sitting down. "I'm glad we didn't have to fight with Hogarth. That would have been a mess." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Ai sighs. "I'll leave you guys then. There's still something I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 pm

"Well thanks for the tour, I'm going to head back to my dorm room." Jonathan said to Dawn
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:52 pm

"Aina, I'm coming with you." Claw said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 pm

"...it's best if you didn't..." She frowns. She didn't really want Claw involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Jonathan waved goodbey to Dawn, Ken, Akuma and Dameon before walking back into the dorms to his dorm room, glad he remembered the way now. He grabbed one of the cookies Dawn had given him and took a bite as he went back to unpacking his suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:17 pm

"Please be safe." Claw swallowed watching her go.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 pm

She kisses him gently. "I'll be safe." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Claw nods and watches her go.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm

Ai calls Ken immediately, and they arrange to talk. She needed both boys for this.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Jonathan put on some music once he set up his alarm / radio and organized his clothes into the closet. He didn't know if he had a roommate yet but he supposed by the lack of items that weren't his, he didn't have one or they weren't there yet. He put the rest of his stuff on the table and went to bed, exhausted from the long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next