For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Yesterday at 6:04 pm by Ayame

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by Ayame

» Guardians (RP thread)
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Scarzie

» Soul Takers 2.0
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Yesterday at 2:14 pm by Scarzie

» Historic (Pre Rehistoric Rp)
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 pm by Scarzie

» Gang Wars RP
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 am by Ayame

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist RP)
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm by Scarzie

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 am

He remembers Ai telling him about the older brother when she found out about what happened between Hina and Julian. "..You mean the guy Ai met at Scar's place that one time?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:07 pm

"Yeah the one He held at gun point? That's Hog." Claw said. "Scar had to do something pretty bad to make Hog follow Scar to America."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Ken doesn't say anything. Let's just hope whatever his brother does, it doesn't involve my sister, he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:53 am

"Hina will be fine. I know one thing and that's that Scar will not let anyone touch or hurt her." Claw said. They pulled up to a massive house in the middle of nowhere. It was about 5 stories high and had a massive fence surrounding it. Scar parked the car. Claw parked the truck.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:05 am

"...if you say so..." He says, clearly not believing Claw. Everyone hops out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 pm

They stood in front if a mAssive stone fence.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Aina, Hina, Akuma and Ken just stare at it. There were no expressions on their faces. All they did was just stare at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:29 pm

( I am back. I moved from pacific time to center all time.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:30 pm

" how so I do that?" Lillian asked looking at the peices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:48 pm

"Hurt thoses he cares about but without letting them know it's you. Find a way to get Ken mad at him. Have Zolt doubt Claw's ability to protect them. Have Aina question his Loyalty. Yes...that's the first thing I want you to do." He smiled. "Photoshop Claw having sex with another girl. Then start spreading the word he's cheating on that little Asian whore of his after no one has see him for a day." Tam's bright broken smile flashed. "Oh, and don't worry about Scar...I've got someone else helping with that." Tam said as a pair of eyes opened behind his shoulder.

Suddenly the gates swung open. A loud echoing growl came from within. The ground started to shake. "GO AWAY!" a voice screamed in the night.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:54 pm

They jump back, their eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm

"No!" Scar called into the gates.

A gun cracked and a bullet embedded itself into the ground at Scar's feet. "Leave!"

"No, I'm staying here!!" Scar shouted again.

The gun fired again. Scar narrowed his eyes as a line of blood slowly dripped down his cheek. "No one is allowed here!"

"Not even family!? Avo?" Scar called into the mansion gate.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 pm

"...Scar..." Hina says softly when she sees the blood. Ai frowns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Foot steeps become louder and louder and a person's shape becomes more detailed and larger. Soon an older man with silver hair pulled into a ponytail carrying an m-14, stops by the gates. He scans over the group and his eyes stop on Scar. He gasped softly as tears form in his eyes. He drops the weapon and walks up to Scar. "...James...?"

"No." Scar said softly cupping the man's cheek.

"No...it can't be that long...Ian?" He cried.

bbs, i need a shower.))
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:22 pm

They just watch.

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

"Hey ya grandpa." Scar smiled. The old man pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry! Had I known I never would have shot!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 pm

They glance at each other, wondering what it'd be like if they had grandparents still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:07 pm

"It's okay, can we uh...talk about this inside." He said. 'We'd kind of like to relax a bit." Scar said.

"Oh of course, bring the cars in. I'll have Tyger move them later." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:13 pm

They wait for Scar to move before they moved. Akuma was still rather depressed about a few things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 pm

" may I ask who's helping?" Lillian asked seeing the eyes. " so I don't compramies them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Dawn looked between the two." You really need to visit more." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:46 pm

"hey 15 years ain't bad." Scar smirked. He followed the older man inside the gates. From behind it was clear that they where related, they walked the same gait, and had the same body frame.

"My name is Dillon." the young man said coming out of the shadows. His brown hair short cut and his skin pale. "I'm a former lover of Scar's." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:53 pm

They walk after Scar and his grandfather, still quiet. Hina holds Ai's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:27 am

"So what are you doing here?" The man asked.

"You know I just needed a place to crash." Scar laughed.

"Ah. Who hunting you?" The old man chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:49 am

" I forgot he was bi." Lillian nodded looking at him. " How are you going to do it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next