Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:19 pm

"I don't want you to grow any taller," he grins, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Dawn chuckled. " I haven't grown in like three years."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:35 pm

"Well then, you'll stay small and cute forever!"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 pm

" I will age you know. Well sorta." Dawn laughed shaking her head. " native Americans have a similar gentics to asians. Skins thicker so wrinkela don't form as much." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:41 pm

"You'll always look cute to me."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:44 pm

" good. Because you'll have to tell me I'm beautiful all the time." Dawn smiled standing on her toes kissi g his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 pm

"There'll never be a time when I wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:59 pm

"Good." Dawn said grinning. "Sailer moon?" She was looking at a poster.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:08 pm

He nods. "A lot of girls like it."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:11 pm

" I thought it was odd." Dawn said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:13 pm

"Odd? How?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:29 pm

" well I learned in the American version they messed up the dubs. They made it seem like urinus and Neptune were cousins but also a lesbian couple. I later learned found out it was Sailer moon and Urinus are cousins. Also Mask is in college were Moon is a middle schooler. " she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:33 pm

He nods. "Yep. It's a pretty messed up anime."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:39 pm

" It was. I really liked K project. It's newer." Dawn said peaking through another window.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:44 pm

"What's K project about?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:04 pm

" this boys is framed for a muder. But he doesn't remember doing it." Dawn explained. " there are these kings and each of a color. And they fight a lot."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 pm

"Sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:36 pm

" Oh SAO!" Dawn cooed seeing a shirt hanging in a window.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

He laughs. "SAO is definitely a good anime."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:44 pm

Scar wakes a little later and smiled seeing her there.

"I love you too." He smiled.

(Nah, she doesn't need to die...yet.) Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:44 pm

Hina was hugging Scar close.

She rests her head on him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:56 pm

(Hey if Anyone is interested I'm making A Fairy Tail rp)

Scar kissed her nose.

Claw takes her to the dinning room. He pulls out a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:58 pm

"I can't wait for season three." Dawn smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:02 pm

She wakes up with a small smile. "How was your sleep?" she asks softly.

Ai smiles, and kisses him on the cheek. "Thanks."

"Is a third season coming out?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:05 pm

(I totally mis-read what Dawn said! XD I saw "I can't wait for a threesome." Ooops!)

"The best I've ever had." he said.

"Of course." He smiled to her. "What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next