Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:07 pm

(lol)

"I'm glad," she murmurs.

"What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Here is the Fairy Tail rp info page if anyone is interested: ))

https://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/t81-phoenix-talon-fairy-tail-rp-info#50349

"Honestly...I want eggs Benedict." He smiled.

"How are you...how's your wrist?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:13 pm

(I haven't seen Fairy Tail, so I'd be pretty lost xD)

"Alright. Let's have that then."

"...It's throbbing, but I'm alright..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:18 pm

Here a simple explanation!)

Within the world called Earthland in a continent called Fiore, magic is an abundant natural resource used by many people. People who use it most often are Wizard guilds. Within these guilds, people and places can request help from a guild and pay a reward for the work guilds have done. There are many forms of magic, ones that require the use of tools and weapons and ones that can be used through the casters body. Usually a Mage's guild where they can complete jobs and do work. There are Legal, Dark, and Independent guilds.)

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Claw nodded and told the waiting AI what they where having.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:21 pm

(Cool)

She nods. "I'm very sure."

Ai waits patiently.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:26 pm

(Or in other words it's like Harry Potter but they don't use wands and have epic battles! Or you can watch the Honest Anime trailer for it on Youtube.)

"Don't you lie to me." he said.

Claw holds her hand. He rubs her ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 pm

(Yeah they are so having a three some.You know dawn ken and Akuma.)

"Yup it come out next year."Dawn nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:29 pm

(Ok)

She looks into his eyes.  "I'm not lying, Ian."

She squeezes his hand gently.

(Akuma would run away in a flash)

"It'll be interesting what they think up next."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:34 pm

"More about Incrad i think. And other ark stories." Dawn said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:36 pm

"...I don't think there's anything else they can do... I mean, they've done Sword Art, Alfheim and Gun Gale... Is there really more that they can do, apart from another game?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:36 pm

(XD )

"If I find out you are i'm never gonna let it down." He said.

"Aina...I'm sorry you and your family got dragged into this..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 pm

"I'm fine, Ian. I really am."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Claudio. It's just the way things happened. There's nothing you could've done."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:43 pm

"They didnt do all of Alfheim. There are a lot of stories they didnt do. They barely touched the Excalibur arc, mother's rosario." Dawn went on.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:44 pm

"...I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:47 pm

"Good. " Ian said.

Claw just sighed. "I know that but...I still feel bad."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:47 pm

(So i looked up the Story arc for season three, They are introducing a new game. It sounds like Kirito is hired by the government to save someone in this game.)

"Plus They brought up this fulldrive gear that Kirito was working on." Dawn said shrugging. "Maybe Yui will become an andoid or holligram?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:49 pm

(also it sounds like there is a secret government organization experimenting with full drive links.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:51 pm

She kisses him gently. "You worry too much."

"I love you Claudio. I wouldn't change that ever. I wouldn't change what's happened in the past, and I don't care what happens in the future, as long as I have you."

(Again?)

"They've already made it so Yui can see in the real world," Ken shrugs. "So it won't be long before Yui can be in the real world physically."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:54 pm

(Full drive gear is different then nerve gear. Yuiki from season two was in a proto type full drive gear. Its kinda like putting a human mind inside a computer. )

"I always like Yui." Dawn said gently.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:57 pm

(I know. it seems they're running out of ideas though)

"She is cute," he agrees.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 pm

"And I'll be fine as long as I have you." He smiled.

Scar kissed her forehead. "Yes...yes I do."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:03 pm

"So don't worry," she smiles, hugging him.

She chuckles, and hugs him. "I worry too much too."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:08 pm

"He smiled. Claw kissed her.

Scar chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:12 pm

She kisses him back.

"So, how are you feeling?" Hina asks him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:16 pm

As Claw kissed her their food was brought out. The quickly broke the kiss.

"weak to be honest." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next