Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Emi loves steampunk. ) "Hi baby." She smiled happily.

"It's not really his choice." Blu said. "I've been able to convince the boss to not kill you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 pm

" He was going to kill me?" Jenna shouted. " why?"

( okay!) " sorry I took so long." He apologized giving her a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Tam brought Ben some food. "Ben after tomorrow I need you to keep all of us on a down low about 3 months." He siad.

"Okay." The boys say.

"because it's who he is." Blu said. "But he won't now." Blu promised. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"it's okay. I just can't wait for tomorrow." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Ben nods. "Sure Tam. I'll make sure no one can find us."

Ai and Hina wonder about Ken, Dawn and Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:18 pm

" me too." Dameon smiled setting her present under their small tree.

" Marry Christmas Kisa!" Dawn smiled skippingnaround the house.

" No im fine." Jenna said not wanting to accept food from him in case it was tampered with.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Kisa laughs. "Merry Christmas, Dawn." She was playing Christmas carols throughout the entire house.

Ken and Akuma were wondering what to do with all the presents.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:28 pm

" hey Kisa can you tell me where the boys are. I think it's time to open presents." Dawn smiled humming along to the music. ( what's something Ken wants? And what about Akuma?)
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 pm

(Akuma likes anything to do with computers, and Ken likes anything to do with weapons and learning how to fight. What about Dawn?)

"They should be in the basement," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:36 pm

" Thanks Kisa." Dawn smiled. Heading down to the basement.( she likes crafty things and throwing knives... Um jewelry.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:11 am

Regina followed Dawn.

Thank you my boy." Tam said.

The boys finish and pay for the meal not letting the girls know how pricey it was.

'Okay then, By the way, I am Blu." He told jenna.

Emi smiled. She hugged Dameon.

gtg may be back later.)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 am

" what plan does your master have in mind?" Jenna asked.

Dawn pet Regina happily skipping along the hall way.

" so what do you want to do love?' Dameon asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:38 am

"You'd cry if I told you." He said.

"Stay in your arms." She said.

Regina barked happily.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:40 am

" Tell me!" Jenna demanded.

" okay!" Dameon grinrd wrapping her in his arms. " wa t to cuddle and watch a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:05 am

Blu gave her the background and told Jenna what Tam was gonna do.

"Ofcourse!" Emi smiled. "Can we watch how to train your dragon?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:09 am

" He was going to burn me alive!? All because I look like this guys sister?" Jenna questioned again. Trying to process the information she just been told, also trying to keep herself from going into shock.

" I love that movie." Dameon said picking it into the DVD player turning the TV on. " then if we wanted how to train your dragon 2?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:16 am

Emi kissed his cheek in a reply yes.

"Keep your voice down!" He warned. "Please, I know it's terrifying." he said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:20 am

" don't tell me to be quiet! I have just been kidnapped with this device on my head that I can't get off. And just learned my only friend was behind it all. And is fine with letting me die!" Jenna ranted.

" cuddle time it is." He said crawling into the couch getting himself comfortable pulkinf Emi into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:27 am

"Relax, I'll take the neroband off." He said.

Emi sat next to him and quickly laid down with her head in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:29 am

" Chris is just going to let me die?" Jenna asked frowning.

Dameon smiled running a hand through her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:06 am

Christen left class once it was over, not sure whether he should stay at the school for the night and find Claw or Scar, or to go back to the mafia base until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:15 am

Rider sighed knowing he wasn't able to concentrate on correcting and grader these home work assignments. So to relax he decided to shoot some hoops.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:17 am

Mavi stopped for a moment watching someone else come over to the basketball net to practice too. She didn't say anything and threw another ball into the hoop
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:21 am

Rider saw that someone was already at the half court, not wanting to bother her he stayed at the other end warming up. Doing dribbles and different forms.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:25 pm

"No, Chris isn't that type of man." He said.

Emi smiled loving it when he pet her.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 pm

" He sure stood back and watched." Jenna hissed looking around.

Dameo kissed her head relaxing. " oh jon is back. But Gen is still with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next