Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:44 pm

" and what does that have to do with me?" Jenna asked.

Dameon lifed Emi slightly, just enough for him to place her back on the couch and him on top of her. ( erp?)

Lillian took a deep breath remembering what she was brought. Just go with the feelings, let your body take control numb out your mind. She curled her fingers into his hair her hips getting his every time he moved. ( erp? I'm not exactly sure where this is going?)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:53 pm

"The fact that once a person sees my face, they can't leave. They either leave working for me and my every whim or they leave in a body bag." Tam smiled. Christen knew that no one ever left here in a body bag. If they died, they were feed to the dogs in the pit.

(Yep)

Zolt pulled away suddenly. "They're gone." He said. His face was full of flush.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 pm

" But I don't want to do either. I'll promis not to speak to anyone about you." Jenna said her voice trembling.

Lillian didn't want to let go. In fact she protested. Trying to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:04 pm

Zolt wanted to protest, but the other half of him didn't and the other half was always stronger. Zolt kissed her back.

Tam chuckled. "You see, word of tongue can't be keep..." Tam suddenly held each side of her jaws holding her mouth open. He reached in and grabbed her tongue. and then let go of her jaw holding her tongue out. "Unless of course I cut out your tongue, maybe then you'd stay quiet." Tam said as he tapped the flat side of a pocket knife against her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:05 pm

(Hey guys I made a new rp that I think will be supper fun! Check it out!
https://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com/t84-ethereal-and-indelicate-zombie-and-superhero-rp-info#51829 )
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:06 pm

"I don't think just cutting out her tongue would keep her quiet. After all she could still sign or write to reveal your secret." Comet added.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:10 pm

"You're right. I'd have to cut off a few fingers and toes." Tam said.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Comet narrowed his eyes a bit, he meant not to have anything from Jenna cut off but he didn't dare speak against Tam, not after the incident with Blu, Ben and a few bullets.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Lillian grinned kissing him deeply.

Jenna whimpered trying not to flinch. Tam scared her scared her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Zolt grunted. (To the ERP with these two?)

"Or..." Tam said as he let her tongue go and stood there in front of her. "There is another way to shut you up. One that would keep you quiet for years and years." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Comet visibly relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Jenna trembled at his thought. What was he going to do to her?

( yup.)
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:25 pm

"You are a very pretty girl..." Tam smirked like the devil. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. "I could let my men have their way with you." He smiled as he started talking a little slower and softer.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Jenna wiggled in his hold trying to get out. She looked at Christen fear in her eyes. With Tam so close and talking slowly she couldn't understand what he was saying. She was hoping Christen could hear and would still be signing.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Christen bit his lip not daring to look directly back at Tam and Jenna but signing what Tam had said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:34 pm

Jenna began to panic. She didn't want her first time to happen like that. Stolen away from her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:34 pm

"They'd have fun with you, all those men. They don't get enough fun now a days." Tam smiled. He lifted her hands over her head and held them with one hand. He placed his now free hand on her hip. "They'd LOVE to play with you. You've got such a nice body."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Jenna tried to get away but it was in vain. Tam had her held tightly. She didn't look at Tam but at Christen begging with her eyes for him to help her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:40 pm

"And you know what, They enjoy it so much!" They get tired of the few women I have, they'd enjoy you since you are still so...tight." Tam smiled. He took his foot and spreed her legs apart.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:41 pm

Comet just stared at the ground, deeply conflicted between helping Jenna or going against Tam. It's either most likely death for me if I help her or seeing this happen to someone I know again. He thought, remembering what the Russians did to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Jenna whimpered looking up at the ceiling trying to block out everything Tam was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Tam moved his hand so it was between her pelvis and crotch. "And you know what little girl...I'd have Comet be the first. He'd be the first to fuck you until he's exhausted and then you'd be moved to another man, and then another and another until each man has had his turn." Tam smiled. "They they'd do it over again until you've had your brains fucked out and it's goo is bleeding out of your ears!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:49 pm

No way, I wouldn't do that to anyone. Comet turned towards the door, closing his eyes and just wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Jenna shook her head not wanting any of it to happen to her. " I won't tell I promise. "
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:54 pm

"You hear me Comet? I say "Fuck" you say "With pleasure." He told Comet flatly. "And if you don't I can always make you." He growled knowing only Comet could hear him.

Tam looked back to her. She could feel his gaze melting her down. "Say it with gusto darling." Tam laughed. He took a knee and rubbed her crotch, pressing hard. "Make me believe it." He grabbed her breast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next