Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:34 am

Comet sighed and went back to Jenna's room, opening the door slowly and walked inside. "You alright?" He asked, knowing she probably wasn't but he didn't know of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Jenna didn't say anything to him, her sobbing was to loud to hear Christen coming into her room. She was curled up tightly. Arms around her legs head on her knees shaking and trembling like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:02 pm

He kneeled down beside her hoping to get her attention. "I'm really sorry, I should've stopped Tam." He signed
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Jenna looked up sencing someone was next to her, " go away!" Jenna pushed him away from her. " I trusted you!"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Comet let her push him back and sat down on the floor a few feet from her. "I didn't have any other choice." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Jenna sniffed whipping away tears. " He was touching me!" She whimpered wishing she could take a shower. " I want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:30 pm

"I'll see what I can do to help, but I can't go against Tam's orders again." Comet said, remembering getting shot when he tried to help Blu.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:32 pm

" He's the one who shot you? " jenna asked looking at Christen with red puffy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:56 pm

"He ordered the others to shoot me, he would've had me killed had Ben not vouched for me." Christen replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 pm

" oh." Jenna said softly. " I still want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm

"If you agree to work with Tam you probably could." He said
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:06 pm

" I don't want to work for him..." Jenna growled glaring at the door
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 pm

"There really isn't any other option, otherwise he'll kill you." Comet stood up again
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 pm

" Fine! I rather die then let him.use me. Or be your toy for the men!" Jenna stood as well. " Would you have done it?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:27 pm

"Of course not." He replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:29 pm

" he would have forced to have your fun with me..." Jenna swallowed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:30 pm

"I would never do that, not to you and not to anyone." Comet went on.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:31 pm

" He could use that mind thingy on you though." Jenna said bringing up the thing that was placed on her head ealier.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

"Then here," He took the gun off of his belt and handed it to her. "If he does that, shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:35 pm

" What?" Jenna shook looking at his gun. " I don't want to shoot you. Wait didn't He say you aren't suppose to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:37 pm

"No, but he wouldn't like me giving it to you. So hide it." He said. "And if you shot me you'd be doing the world a favour."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:39 pm

" there is no where to hide it." Jenna said looking it around. " keep it on you. If it does happen I can take it from your belt. " she told him not wanting him to get in even more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:42 pm

He nodded and taking it back he put it in its holster. "I guess I should leave before Tam finds out."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:44 pm

" i-" jenna stopped herself. She didn't want to be alone. But she also didn't want Chris getting into trouble. " Ple-" she sighed backing up so her back was against the far wall. " okay." Jenna finally said
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:47 pm

"I can get Blu to bring you in a game or something to pass the time." He offered, walking for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next