Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Hina doesn't say anything, and just looks at him, remembering every feature.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Something cold, and steel pressed to Hina's and Scar's neck. "Do not make a sound or your lives will be extinguished." A dark voice hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Hina looks terrified.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

A gag was placed in Hina's mouth.

Scar growled but was silenced with a slap.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:35 pm

She looked and felt so scared, her mind was beginning to panic, but she tried not to let it show.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:00 pm

"Should we start training then right after this walk?" Comet asked
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm

[I have Dominika and Mavi open]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:07 pm

She felt something sharp prick her in the elbow. A cold needle pressed into her blood vein.

Tam had made Lillian come along to watch what his men where doing to the two lovers.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:11 pm

" if you want. I can train you first. Then you can help me with the other guys." Jenna nodded.

Lillian watched silently. Still pissed Tam took Ulrick again and won't even explain to her why.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:12 pm

"That's what I suggested to Tam. If you teach me you can get out and I can teach the other guys." Comet said.

[Year Zero?]
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:14 pm

" that works for me too." She nodded. " I thought maybe if I intimidated the men they might leave me alone? "

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Blu and one of the other men who worked for Tam where the two instigating Scar and Hina.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:27 pm

"If you get out of here you won't have to worry about that anyway." He said
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:30 pm

The fear made Hina struggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:32 pm

" I don't trust Tam to not go back on his deal. So I'm preparing for if I'm forced to stay here." Jenna said glancing up at Comet. " Why Comet? " she asked.

" Why are you tortuing them? Haven't you done that enough?" Lillian hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm

"Why what?" Comet asked not sure what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:43 pm

" why the nuck name comet?" Jenna asked. " I can read lips and Tam calls you comet. Not Christen. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:46 pm

"I'm not exactly sure, the people in my old mafia called me that. Only my mom ever called me Christen." He replied.

[I'm in a Year Zero mood but it sucks cause I have to wait until my new laptop comes to draw the comic! It comes December 10th]
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:52 pm

"Hush!' The other man snapped. "Just relax little girl and it'll all be over soon." he said. He pushed a liquid into her arm.

Blu in the meantime called Lillian over. "Hold this knife against his neck and don't let him move." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:56 pm

She struggles more.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:57 pm

" What?" Lillian gasped. " I'm a whore not a torturer!"

" and me apperrntly." Jenna chuckled. " I guess with mafia life you don't want your real name out there. Kinda like how super heros have code names."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 pm

"That and back in Norway you couldn't steal a bottle of water without the lady behind the counter knowing exactly who you are and threatening to tell your mother." He chuckled a bit. "That's probably why the mafia never lasted long there, the Russians ran out of business and left."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:03 pm

""I'm not asking you too torture him. I just need you to keep him quiet." Blu said.

"The man pressed the knife harder on Hina's neck. "Shush little one." He chuckled. The drug kicked in and Hina became tired.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:05 pm

" it suits you. The nick name" jenna said looking away blushing a bit.

" You keep him quiet!' Lillian shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Hina goes limp, falling asleep rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next