Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:33 pm

"If that's where you were born." Comet shrugged. "I was born in the mafia and the only reason my parents met in the first place was because of it."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:54 pm

" So you're saying I should go back to the Philippines to be ignored again?" Jenna snapped. " Hell no! I'm not go back there you're stucking in Mediocrity. And I feel bad for you." She said walking back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Blu limps up the stairs slowly. "Sorry, my leg is a little sore today." he said chuckling light heartedly.

Scar lead them into the basement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:44 pm

"It's fine, Blu. What happened to it?" she asks, supporting him.

Ai follows quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:46 pm

"Mauled." He said like it was nothing.

Nera looks at them aas they enter. "Nothing so far." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Hina shudders. "Why do you stay here, when something like that happens?" she asks softly.

Ai looks a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:54 pm

"I have no choice. I was sold into this life." Blu said.

"We will keep searching. Taka has been scouting around as well. Everyone is out but Tyger."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:57 pm

"That's just horrible!"

Ai nods. "I know we'll find her..." she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:02 pm

"Yeah, it is..." Blu said. "But i make due." He said as they reached the top of the stairs.

Nera nods. Scar looks away. "Damn it, this is my fault!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:05 pm

"Haven't you at least tried to get away though?" she asks.

"Stop it!" Ai shouts. "First Claw, and now you! Stop blaming yourselves! It's no one's fault, alright? There's nothing you could've done!"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:23 pm

"I should have tried to do something." Scar said.

"Yes, but that gets me injuries such as my leg. I got that wound Helping Lillian hide Ulrick." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 pm

"What could you have done?" she growls. "You ended up with permanent metal boots for goodness sake!"

"How are they?" Hina asks.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 pm

"Anything!" Scar said.

"Ulrick is blind." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:55 pm

She sighs.

SHe gasps. "Blind?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 pm

"Tam blinded him." He told her softly.

Scar sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 pm

She looks a little scared.

"Just don't do anythin rash."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Scar nodded. "Of course." He said. "I'm gonna go get something to eat." he told the two and slowly left.

Once he was gone, Claw looked at Aina.

"Don't worry he won't harm, you, or I should say I won't let him." He said as he walked with her to the back yard.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Ai smiles gently at him.

Hina nods. "Thanks Blu."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:33 pm

"Yes. If Tam threatens you, you call me, Ben, or Mary." He said.

Claw smiles back. "Aina...how long should we hide from him Hina's...you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 pm

"...Ben?" She asks.

"Until Hina agrees to tell him..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:44 pm

"I'll have him come say hi to you a bit later." He said.

"Yes..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:53 pm

She nods.

"She doesn't want him knowing she's pregnant for a reason Claw. I know he's your friend, but please don't say anything... I'm worried Tyger will try to tell him too..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:05 pm

"I know Aina...It's just-gah! Everything in life he ever seams to really love, to care about he loses. He lost his mother when he was a child. He was hated on for who he loved...His grandfather died, alone and then only days later his sister is burned alive. It's broken him. He loves Hina, you and I can see that...Ken and Akuma may not be able to see it but we do. Think about what he might do if He loses Hina. I'm not saying that he loses her to my father, that one night she just disappears." He said holding her shoulder. "You saw what losing Gen did to him...He and Gen...they were never super close, he was always protecting her but he stayed away from her." Claw sighed. "He grew up with me and my little sister and my grandparents. We where told as children "La famiglia รจ il mio cuore, la mia anima, la mia vita." or My family is my heart, my soul, my life." He whispered. "I'm just scared what he'll become if he loses that too..."

Blu smiles smelling the fresh air. In the sun shine his pale blue eyes became crystals.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Ai nods. "I know. I'm scared too... So is Hina. Ever since she found out, she's been so undecisive... She's scared..."

Hina feels better in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 pm

"And we need to let her know, we will be there for her. She doesn't have to try to be strong...it's okay to be weak." Claw said softly. "Ian taught me that when we where kids."

"Would you like to see something amazing?" He asked Hina as he walked with his arm linked with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next