Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:57 pm

"What ever happens, happens Hina. But I will make sure you live." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:59 pm

She nods. "Thank you, Blu."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Blu nods smiling. "Why don't you go rest now." He said holding her shoulders. "I'll bring you some dinner in a bit." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:05 pm

"...Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:06 pm

"Be safe." Blu told her. He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:08 pm

"I will," she smiles gently. She takes out the pager Mary had given her. "I have this on me still."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:10 pm

"What is it?" Blu asks.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:11 pm

"She said to press the pager if I was in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Comet looked away from him clearly nervous and a bit embarrassed. "Jenna says training should be done in a few more sessions and...well it can wait until later..." He said, quickly starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:24 pm

" Zolts I shouldn't be pregnant. I was told I could never have kids." Lillian cried.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:28 pm

"Ah, she must have it set to call me, Ben or herself if Tam tries something." he said.

"No, tell me." Tam said.

"Hey it's okay." Zolt said. "Sh." He said holding her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:29 pm

She nods. "See you later," she smiles gently, heading off.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 pm

" I don't know what to do..." Lillian cried out.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:31 pm

"It's not important." Comet said back to Tam as he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Blu nods back.

Tam got in front of Comet. "What is it boy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Hina decides to look around without Blu. She moves quickly, hoping Tam wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:39 pm

"Are you actually planning on letting Jenna leave if she trains us? She's seen who we are and we've already let Jonathan go. He's almost recognized me at the school several times. And what about all those people who saw when we burned the Gen-look-alike and the apartment. It just seems we're being too careless about these things recently." Comet said. "And if I'm not killing any of our enemies or witnesses then it's not exactly clear what my job is here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Jenna laid on her bed staring at the ceiling.

" I'm so scared." Lillian sniffed. " why are you restrained?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:49 pm

"Tam laughed. "Who said when I said let her go I meant alive. And no one saw up setting the building up for the fire. We where just an independent news crew capturing the Event, trying to stay calm under pressure." Tam smiled. "Oh and about that Jon boy...find him and either bring him to me so I can kill him, or kill him in an accident." Tam said. "Thanks for reminding me about him. I had forgotten."

No one else really cared most of them where playing card games or reading. But they did watch her to make sure she didn't escape.

"I saw two of my four visions." He said. "I started to hear them sing and dance about you being dead. I just freaked out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

" I'm sorry." She whispered " I caused it."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:52 pm

She wanders along the halls, thinking about what Blu had said.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 pm

"It's not your fault." Zolt said. The people watched her with the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Comet was glad that Tam seemed slightly in a better mood after that. "I could just shoot him, the police have never found the bodies or any evidence of the people I kill." He said, feeling almost proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:56 pm

"Yes I know, but I don't want to many people to die lately. Just cut the brake like on a bus he takes or something like that." Tam said smiling at his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:58 pm

She starts searching for weapons she might be able to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next