Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:18 pm

" I only got things I needed." Jenna told.him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:22 pm

"What?" Emi said.

"You need to come home with me." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:24 pm

" like I'm going to let you take her anywhere." Dameon growled.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 pm

"If you really want it I'll pay." He said, "Go try one on."
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:28 pm

Jenna shook her head. " you dot need to buy me it."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 pm

"I know, but I want to." He smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 pm

"Not even for his funeral!?" Ra said. "Wow you are low."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 pm

"I will," she smiles at Mary.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:04 am

Mary smiled and packed up the Ultrasound.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:07 am

Hina walks out, thinking about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:19 am

Blu was talking to Tam...
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:58 am

She nears to where tam and Blu were talking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 am

" I said not alone with you. I'm coming with." Dameon said keeping Emi slightly behind him.

Jenna looked at him surpsied. No one has offered to buy her things before. Jenna's never received a birthday gift. And Comet wanted to buy her a shirt out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 am

"Yes? No?" Comet asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 am

Jenna shook her head saying again " i don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 am

"Okay." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am

Jenna smiled looking around more.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm

"Sir...You sure?" Blu asked.

"Blu, I'm never not sure." He said.

"Ra, I don't want to go." She said.

"What!?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:32 pm

" you heard her. She doesn't want to go." Dameon glared.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 pm

What were they talking about? She wonders.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:34 pm

"You either stand with me, or I walk over you Blu, Remember that." He said.

Rasputin grabbed Emi's wrist and pulled her from Dameon's grasp. "You are coming back for his Funera!" He snapped. His eyes widened as her extended belly was pressed to his.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Hina shivers, a little scared. What was happening?
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Dameon pulled Emi's wrist out of his grasp. Pushing her behind him " she isn't leaving. Have you ever heard if the word No?"
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 pm

"Emilia!" Rasputin roared. Emi hid behind Dameon. For anyone watching, it was the first time they'd ever seen the school's coldest, and toughest person cower and hide. "What is the meaning of this!" Ra roared.

Blu nodded. "yes Sir." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 pm

What was Tam making Blu do? She was extremely worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next