For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gang Wars RP
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Ink Jackal

» Guardians (RP thread)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 pm by Ink Jackal

» Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:58 pm by Ink Jackal

» International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 pm by Ink Jackal

» Final Trial (Closed Zombie RP)
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:33 pm by Ink Jackal

» Possession Of Life (Ao No Exorcist Group RP)
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:44 am by Ayame

» ReHistoric RP
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:43 am by Ayame

» Scar And Indigo
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 am by Ink Jackal

» Soul Takers 2.0
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:22 am by Ink Jackal

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Ink Jackal

Scarzie

~*Amber*~

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink Jackal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Comet followed Jenna around the store quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:28 pm

"Good." He said. Tam walked away. Blu saw Hina, looked down and then went into Ben's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearesoultakers.forumotion.com
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Hina wondered what happened for Blu to do that. She frowns, and follows Blu, keeping her feet light, so she wasn't heard. She listens at the door to Ben's room.

Ben looks up when Blu entered. "What's wrong Blu?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

"It's this new job that Tam's got me working on. The one he made a deal with Miss Hina with." Blu said sitting on the bed and running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Ben looks concerned. "What did Tam say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:54 pm

" the meaning is she hates you and doesn't want anything to do with you." Dameon snapped keeping Emi shielded away from her brother. " you and your father broke her down degraded her forced her to do things she doesn't want like now. She doesn't want to go. So leave her be she's happy here let her be happy for once in her life."

Lillian smiled at Zolts kissing his cheek " thank you." She paused looking at her plate of food. " guess I should tell you if they don't remove the tumor the cancer can spread to the rest of my body. That's why they are going to remove most my overies." She sniffed trying not to cry. " I wanted to have your kids..."

Jenna paused looking back at him curiously. " when's your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Zolt hugged her. "Darling we can adopt." He said.

"Emilia, listen to me good! Vy ub'yete etogo rebenka . YA ne zabotyatsya o vashikh zhelaniy , ili vy ili vashi mechty . YA khochu, chtoby merzavets rebenka mertvym . Yesli vy ne ub'yete yego , ya ub'yu tebya sestrenka ! I posle umershikh budet , chto chelovek yest' . Vy dolzhny moye preduprezhdeniye , teper' vam sdelat' vash vybor!" He roared at Emi as he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:17 pm

"He wants to kill Ian..." Blu said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:18 pm

"Shit!" Ben growls. "Was killing the boy a part of the deal? Or was that what he'd decided on his own?"

Hina's eyes widen with horror, as she let out a small gasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:29 pm

" what did he just say?" Dameon asked. " i only understand fragments of what he said."

" its not the same though." Lillian sniffed. " I wanted to bare your children. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:38 pm

His own...He's gonna make him kill himself since Killing his sister didn't do it. He wrote a piece of paper hearing Hina outside.

Emi fell onto her knees crying. She covered her face with her hands.

"We'll work something out." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:39 pm

"Damn it!" Ben snarls. "That's it. I'm calling Akuma.... wait! What about Hina? What are his plans for her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Dameon sat beside her rubbing her back. Some.how he brought her into his lap and held her trying to sooth her.

" I could die with in a few years." Lillian mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Make Ian chose between his life or Hina's. She's the bait. He wrote. He is also gonna try to kill her babies. And be quiet, Hina is listening outside the door.

"We'll figure something out." he said.

"D-Dameon...I'm scared." Emi cried.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Ben groans. "Today's just getting better and better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:10 pm

I know Ben. I don't want to do these things either but I'm not about to go against Tam again... He signed.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:12 pm

"I'm still talking to Akuma." He sets his computer up once more, and Skype's Akuma. Akuma answers again.

"What's wrong?" he asks, noticing Ben's expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 pm

" you don't need to be scared." Dameon whispered.

" okay." Lillian nodded. ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:31 pm

"he said..."You will kill that child. I don't care about your wants or you will or your dreams. I want that bastard of a child dead. If you do not kill it I will kill you little sister! And after your dead it will be that man there. You have my warning, now you make your choice!" I'm terrified Dameon." She cried into him.

Blu plugged some Ear buds into the Laptop and handed one to Ben.

Zolt sat down next to Lillian and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Ben takes it with a nod, before typing up his response to Akuma's question. When Akuma read it, he swears colourfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Dameon held her closer. He wanted to kill her brother. If he was gone then Emi could live her life in peace. " Emi lets get married."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Emi's cries stop and she looks up at him. "W-What..." She said softly.

Zolt took her plate and washed it quickly. "Lillian...let's head to bed, dear." Tyler said. He took her hand.

Blu sighed. He typed a response. I wish I could give you advice how to stop this, but I can;t even figure out a way to cheat Tam out of this. Blu type.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm

"Where are you guys?! Give me your address so we can find you." Akuma says, calming down after a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 pm

" you know people are going to get supisous if I never sleep in my dorm." Lillian said grinning taking his hand.

" if you marry me he had no right to force you. You would become a citizen of America. " dameon said holding her head in his hands gently, rubbing soothing strokes across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarzie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Blu shook his head.

"That's okay..." He chuckled. He walked with her up stairs.

"W-When would we though?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next