Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:47 am

" Not really." Jenna said sitting down in a chair near his bed.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:04 am

"Okay." Comet nodded before he sat there quietly not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:09 am

Jenna sat there quietly for a moment. " I guess I'll leave you be. Let you sleep. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:16 am

"Yea, thanks." Comet said
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:19 am

Emi nuzzled him gently. 

Zolt pulled back. "Don't ever think you aren't important." He said. 

Scar just huffed. "No...I'll just take the nearest, heaviest object and throw it at their head." He huffed. 

Tam arrived a little later than Comet. He was in the living room reading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:28 am

Jenna left quietly going to wonder around the base seeing if there was anything to do.

" I'm not important I'm just a tool." Lillian whispered.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:30 am

"You're important to Ulrick." He whispered. "He wouldn't have come after me If he didn't treasure you." 

"Stella..." Tam said as she wandered around.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:34 am

" How could someone so perfect want me? I'm damaged, broken." Lillian shook her head.

" yes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:54 am

"How have you been?" He asked.

(Was she calling Tyler or Ulrick perfect?)
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:59 am

Ulrick. And Tyler. So both. But mainly Ulrick.)

" Good." Jenna said to him.

Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 pm

"Perfect..." Ulrick huffed from the end of the room. "I'm not perfect." Ulrick said. 

"Just good? You're not doing great?" Tam said. "Are my men not treating you right?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 pm

" I dont talk to them much." Jenna admited.

" You're smart kind sweet. " Lillian said softly. " you aren't used or broken. Still innocent and see the world in a pure light."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:19 pm

"How can I see the world as anything but dark? I'm blind." Ulrick said. "And I am broken Lillian...I just killed some man..." 

"That it good. I know they scare you." Tam said softly. "You spend a lot of time with Comet."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:26 pm

" Yes." Jenna nodded.

" exactly. You were pure till I came along. " Lillian said looking at Arvak.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:27 pm

"Is it because he's the same age as you." 

"No, I wasn't." Ulrick said as he walked up to her. He held her face.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:30 pm

" He's actually a year older." Jenna told him. " but yes its because we are close to age."

" Yea you were." Lillian said nodding. " I should have stayed away from you."
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:38 pm

"No." Ulrick said. he kissed her. 

"Makes sense." He said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Lillian didn't move she just stood still.

" Yeah. " Jenna nodded agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Ulrick wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. 

"May I talk to you in private?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:30 pm

" Um sure." She nodded.

Lillian was still stunned he was kissing her after watching zolts kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:32 pm

(He's blind, he didn't see, but he inferred from context.) XD) 

"Come follow." He said putting the newspaper up. 

Ulrick deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Jenna followed quietly behind him.

Lillian didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Tam lead her up into his room. 

Ulrick slid his tongue in. "Don't deny me...Please." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Jenna looked around wondering why they were going to his room.

Lillian didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:43 pm

After she went into his room he closed the door. 

He picked her up. He pressed her back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next