Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 pm

"I am, sir." Christen spoke up and replied, keeping his tone level and hiding his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 pm

" Did you decide to have a little fun Mitchells?" The general asked.

" No sir. Tam forced us to have sex sir. Then he whipped my memory of it." Jenna replied her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Christen nodded, looking to the general to confirm what she said was true.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:02 pm

" You failed big time Mitchells." The general scolded her.

" You don't think I don't know that!" Jenna snapped. " I fail one mission and you guys are going nuts over it. It's just a mission. Tam will be gone soon which means Lillian will be free to go home. And you can go behind in the after math and steal his Nero gear. You really didn't need me to do anything. But I appreciate the fact you sent me because for once I felt like a normal kid. Not some secret government spy. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:03 pm

"Tam will be killed soon. Many of his own men are planning against them. The mafia has been falling apart for years." Comet added
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 pm

The general listened carefully. " Do you want out?" He asked next. " both of you want to leave?"

Jenna looked at him confused then at comet.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:36 pm

"Yes." Comet replied simply, nodding
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:50 am

" you were never apart of this outfit. So it doesn't matter. But Mitchells she was." The General said looking at Jenna for her answer.
Jenna ' s father began to say " You can't just-" then the general cut him off.
" It's he life. Let her choose for once. She's not a solider. She's a young girl." The general said gently.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 am

Comet was surprised that the general was giving Jenna that choice, but still trying to hide his emotions from showing.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 am

" I never liked you training her to be a spy. You never showed her love or compassion. Just treated her as a tool. " Now the general was going after Jenna's father. " and a deaf girl at that."
" How did you know? " Jenna asked.
" Your voice. My granddaughter is deaf and she sounds a lot like you. " he pointed out.
" We can't leave just yet. The threat hasn't been neutralized. And Christian still has people looking for him. Is it okay if we stay here for a little bit and search for somewhere else to go?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:41 am

Christen wanted to say something but felt it was better to stay quiet for now
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 am

Jenna glanced at Christian noticing he looked like he wanted to say something. And spoke to him in Norwegian. " What is it? "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:09 am

"Blu will kill Tam soon and the mafia has fallen apart. There's not much of a threat left and no one's after me." Comet replied in Norwegian
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:17 am

" What about your old gang?" She asked keeping their conversation in Norwegian.

" She's smart." The general chuckled. " she didn't use sigh because I know it and this fellow must be from Norway if he knows Norwegian. And she knew that we wouldn't know that language. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 am

"The Russians?" Comet glanced at the general. "Most of them have been in jail for years. Petya's the only one I know who's still around, and he's always been my friend." He replied, still speaking Norwegian
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:41 am

" Okay so no threats. Um... I should be due in like two months. They have a great doctor here on base who I trust." She explained to him. " How about we stay till I give birth then we can go where ever we would like? " she suggested in Norwegian.

" How many languages does she know? " the general asked her father.
" started off with just sign language English Russian and philipian. Which there are many dialects. Norwegian is new to me. Didn't know she knew it."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am

"Good idea." He nodded to Jenna. "I taught her some Norwegian." Comet replied, looking over to the general. "I also speak Russian and some Italian."
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:28 am

" And I know 7 languages." Jenna answered. " I'm only staying till I have our baby. Then we will leave." She told the general.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Comet looked to the general to see what his response would be
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:11 pm

" How old are you two? " the general asked.

" I'm 17." Jenna answered waiting for comet to respond.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:13 pm

"18." Christen replied
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 pm

" do any of you want to be interpreters?" The general asked. " you would be private contractors."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:56 pm

"That sounds good. I would." Comet nodded, looking to Jenna
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Jenna looked a bit suspicious. " just interpret work I promise. We could really use you in the UN back in France. " he explained.

" I'm deaf do you really think I'll be able to do it?" Jenna asked.

" You can read right? And learn other countries sign language? " he suggested.

" yes I can." Jenna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:00 pm

"We could work together, I could do all the talking work and she could do the writing work." Christen suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)    International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Highschool (Stuff the Warrior Admins would freak out about!)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next