Soul Takers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the broken and the rejected!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mortals and Undead (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 5:58 pm by Night-blade

» Gang Wars (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 3:17 pm by Scarzie

» Pyrelight Meviah opening draft 1
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 am by Alpine Ink

» Guardians (2.0)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm by Scarzie

» Guardians (2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:09 pm by Alpine Ink

» International University Info Pages
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:13 pm by Scarzie

» Dawn of Mankind Info
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm by Scarzie

» Mortals and Undead (E and I 2.0) (Info)
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 pm by Night-blade

» The Waiting Room
Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:50 pm by Alpine Ink

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Karu nodded and followed Wolf there.

Comet saw them coming up, about to go in to see Nyla but turning around. "Hey boys, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/pq39Scv
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:54 pm

" Why?" Ryder simply asked. " Why do you do this? Why do you need absolute power?"

" Yes I did." Nyla confessed.." If you want a hot shower and rest for the night here you are more then welcome to. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm

"Maybe just a shower, then I can head back home in a couple hours." Veli said.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:57 pm

" Okay. Then you can use my room." Nyla suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 10:59 pm

"Are you sure?" Veli asked, not wanting to intrude into her room.

Comet stalled Karu and Wolf for a moment, walking into the med bay. "Hey Nyla. Where've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:03 pm

" I went for a walk. Outside the gate." Nyla said. " Oh I don't mind. I hardly ever sleep in it. I sleep here in the med bay most the time. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

"Okay..." Veli nodded, glancing over at Comet.

"You brought someone back in with you, which is fine as long as he's not one of Hoss's or infected." Comet glanced at Veli also, a little suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:08 pm

" He's neither." Nyla said crossing her arms. " I would have healed him if he was infected. "
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:09 pm

"Just being cautious. I just wanted to come back, make sure you're okay. I can tell you're having a hard time adjusting to what Hoss did." Comet said, sounding concerned.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Nyla scoffed a bit shaking her head. " I probably only survived because I injected myself with Cutters blood." She stated bluntly. " even though it's a little late thanks for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm

"Well I'm glad you did. I'll see you around then, Wolf and Karu want me to help them fix the furnace, there's not hot water." Comet nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm

" Wait we don't have hot water? " Nyla asked. " Damn." She turned to Veli " Sorry I guess they have to go fix the furnace and hot water tank."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:25 pm

"That's fine, I'll wait." Veli said. "Do you have any dog food? I think Poika's getting a little hungry." He looked down at the puppy, which was standing by Nyla's legs and barking.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:33 pm

" We can go to food storage and see if we do." Nyla nodded bending down and petting the puppy. " Don't worry little guy we'll find something you can eat."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:37 pm

The puppy jumped up restlessly, barking a couple more times. "Even just some chicken will do, he'll eat that." Veli smiled watching Poika.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:41 pm

" I bet I can find can chicken somewhere. " Nyla said standing back up. " Come we can go look."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Veli nodded and picked up the puppy to carry him. He followed after Nyla.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:13 pm

"Becuase the world is ending. How else to people feel safe but with power? It's what you Supers do!" Hoss said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:36 pm

"the word has been ending for a while Hoss. And we have been managing just fine." Ryder stated to him. "Also you don't create supers. you create people who fear themselves. or how did you say monsters. how's that a life worth living? knowing people will fear you you're loved ones will fear you? Look at Nyla you took the most gentlest soul I've ever known, and now she hates herself. she fears she's going to hurt someone. and now she's isolating herself from us. how is that a life hoss? you want to give people powers because of the end of the world? It only makes people hate you. look at Haven every one in there wants you dead. what you are doing is only making everything worse especially for yourself."

Nyla went to the food storage room and stared to scan the shelves for any canned meet. or maybe some dog food someone had brought in for the few dogs that once lived here.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Poika leaned towards the shelves sniffing around. Veli grabbed a package of chickens strips. "Is it okay if he eats this?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Nyla looked over at what Veli had. " Yeah. He can have those."
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Veli opened the bag of chicken and handed a piece to Poika, who munched it happily.
Back to top Go down
Night-blade
Admin
Night-blade

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 9:38 am

Nyla still looked at the shelves wondering what all was there to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alpine Ink

Alpine Ink

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:24 am

Veli set the puppy down on the ground and set the chicken strips on top of the packaging for him to eat. The puppy wagged his tail excitedly as he ate and ate half of the chicken strips before becoming full. Veli looked back to Nyla. "When did you first come to the Haven? Does a lot happen around here?" he asked, making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Scarzie
Admin
Scarzie

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:58 pm

"It's better than having nothing." Hoss laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.redbubble.com/people/Scar-zie/shop?asc=u&ref=acc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)    Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ethereal and Indelicate (Zombie and Superhero rp)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next